International Simulation Football League
(S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions (/showthread.php?tid=37132)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Yeenoghu - 01-10-2022

Juan Domine has seen many training camps come and go, but this season is significant as it is Domine's final one. To wrap up his career, there are a couple of milestones that Domine wants to achieve. First, the simplest objective is that Domine needs to get just six sacks to reach 100 sacks in his career. Although his speed is beginning to diminish, this should be easily attainable. Next, Domine wants to ensure that the team is set up for success after he is gone. To this end, he will help fellow linebacker Omni Man with his strength and conditioning so that he is no longer weaker than quarterback Kazimir Oles, Jr. And of course, the ultimate goal for any player is to win a championship. There do not appear to be any clear favorites for the Ultimus this season, so Domine would love to add a trophy to his list of resolutions. However, such things cannot be guaranteed, as a championship cannot be claimed through an individual's resolve alone.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - SomeSay... - 01-10-2022

PT Pass

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Raven - 01-10-2022

Code:
Written option: It is the start of the new season, but another event that has happened was the start of the new year. Talk about your player's new season resolution, and what they are looking to improve upon from last season, and ultimately what they are looking to achieve now that Season 33 is going to get underway.

Resolutions are easily to make, but actually following up on them is a whole nother thing. After having a career season the season prior, S32 was a bit of a let down for Lavigne. He got less interceptions and pass deflections that season. He did improve his tackles totals, but as an aerial threat it was still a regression for Lavigne.

This season has started with 9 tackles and a single pass deflection. So it seems it will be another season like last. Maybe it is Lavigne's age catching up on him, he has been thinking about regression, but still feels he has something to prove for atleast another season.

Resolution wise, Lavigne wants to get back to around the 5 interception mark. It seems like an achieveable goal, but he will have to work hard towards putting down numbers like that. He wants to also set plans on the future. He cannot keep playing forever, so he is looking to what will come after the whole football thing.

[169 words, nice]

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Pat - 01-10-2022

"Thank you all for coming today. I've got a few things I'd like to get off my chest." The greeting comes from the familiar voice of Dallas Birddogs QB Christian Marciano, from the exterior of the laser tag court at the Chuck E. Cheese off of Montfort Drive near the Valley View Mall in Dallas, TX.

"Last season, while I played nothing short of amazing as a rookie Quarterback, the team did not perform as well as we wanted. And that made me mad. For the first time in my life I was unable to drag a band of sorry unathletic posers to an undefeated season. That stung." Marciano takes a quick moment to take a bite from the pepperoni pizza sitting next to him. "Most people would probably be angry at their worthless excuses of teammates, but true leaders look to themselves for answers. This past offseason I did that, and what I came to realize was that while I was absolutely not the one to blame for our failing last season, I could and should have done more as a leader. I vow to all of you - the fans, the media, and my teammates - that no one will be more driven to get more out of this group of loveable losers than me. I will be the first one in the building at 10:45 AM and the last to leave at 2:30 PM. I will be there in film study drawing inappropriate drawings in my notebook and giving nicknames to our opponents. I will be there to motivate and to call out every single mistake made by my teammates. I will not let us fail this season. I will..."

His last statement is cut off by an employee and they have a brisk discussion.

"Sorry about that. Where was I? Oh yeah, I will now be inviting all of you to come play laser tag with me. I rented the place out for me and the rookies to have a bonding experience, but they all said they had to go lift weights or something like that."

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Pvtpenne - 01-10-2022

Deshawn Penne had a rough rookie season, but that's not too surprising given that I was an immediate rookie callup fresh off of the ISFL draft. My new season resolution is to earn more targets from my QB. San Jose was one of the highest volume passing offenses in S32 and I had one of the highest yards per target among Tight Ends in the entire league. Pair those 2 stats up together and San Jose and myself could be in for a good season. Outside of that, I'm hoping to catapult myself into the top half of the league's tight ends in terms of catches and yards and scoring some touchdowns wouldn't hurt either. Taking a step back from my player, personally I would like to improve on my fantasy performance in S33 since my S32 didn't turn out too great. Even more than my personal team though, I would like for my S33 rankings to hit and help out other people that read my rankings and picked based off of them.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - ValorX77 - 01-10-2022

For Videl a new year is a start of a new journey. She was playing as a RB in Norfolk last season, but this time, she is now playing at a new position that she never fought was going to happen, Linebacker. The twist is that is she is now playing for the New York Silverbacks who are just coming off their second Ultimus championship.

Videl’s resolution for this season is just to have one of every possible good stat about the linebacker position, a sack, an interception and even possibly a tackle for loss if possible. Videl also desires the defensive rookie of the year award, and also an Ultimus, but that seems to be a long shot dream according to Videl. All she wants to do this season is learn the ropes about being a linebacker in the ISFL, it’s going to be a long ahead of her this season.

(152 words)

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Dp-420 - 01-10-2022

With the new season upon us QB Dustin Parmelee is looking for another step in the right direction as his career progresses. Last season he was able to throw 22 touchdowns, but he also threw 19 interceptions. This season he is looking to cut his interceptions in half, while attempting to time in a half or even double his touchdown passing total to reach at least 33 touchdowns. This is no easy task, as the Wraiths are rebuilding in a sense. However, with Walker on the roster, and Buffalo Hunter plus newly acquired and position changed Bradley Welch this season we are about to embark on looks promising. Yellowknife has brought in some defensive help and as well to help keep the opposing teams offense off the field, so Parmelee and crew can go to work. With only 4 victories last year, it might seem far fetched for the Wraiths to be thinking playoffs, but that is exactly what we are thinking. The last two games of the season last year were hard earned wins and Parmelee threw for nearly 600 yards 5 touchdowns and 1 interception in those last two wins of the season. Cant wait for the season to start!
Code:

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - ctots - 01-10-2022

This season is a fresh start for Theo in a lot of ways. He's taking his first steps away from college ball and into the pro leagues. Having come into the league late to the draft, Theo Lariat is determined to make an impression on the league big enough to make up for the draft hype. The talent pool for K/P isn't as deep as some other positions, so Theo is committed to becoming a standout in the position, establishing himself as a reliable scorer and precision punter each and every time the team calls on his skills.

With the help of Minnesota's team staff, Lariat's statistics ambition for the season is to develop into a top-3 DSFL K/P player in terms of total TPE and success on the field. Some players might think that because their position isn't regarded as a top priority they can coast a bit and relax during practice; Theo takes the opposite mentality - he wants to prove to the team and the league that he's a great value to the team even in a position that ginds less play time than most.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - teddyoojo - 01-10-2022

So, season 33 is going to be a quite exciting new season for my player.. After a pretty decent rookie season, given an immediate callup, snatching a nomination for OROTY is already quite an accomplishment in itself, but Bernd D. Brot is only planning to build upon that.
Heading into S33 Bernds expectation are north of 1000 yards, which should definitely be achievable with an ever improving franchise QB in Dustin Parmalee. Sitting in the WR room with 2 senior superstar WRs has certainly helped Bernd in improving upon last year, and now in the next year hes surely trying to establish himself as one of the top tier WRs in the entire league.
Another new years resolution for Bernd D. Brot would be to help out the community, and while he only gets paid a measly salery from the YWK, hes still trying to give back as much as possible to the yellowknife community.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - 2Lzy - 01-10-2022

Not only is it a new year and a new season, it’s a new position for Doc Fireball. Making the switch from DE to LB was not easy but something that he had to do. While being a DE help with the productivity through his last two seasons, Doc wants to be the producer going forward. Jumping onto the NOLA Defense and filling in some big shoes is a dream come true. This defense heavy team is about to take the ISFL by storm, Docs new years resolution is to help his new team get that championship any way that he can, working with his team to accomplish that title and make it to a pro bowl in the big leagues. The DPOY is also a goal that Doc has this season, it has eluded him in the DSFL, he is ready to make it happen in the ISFL. Let’s bring it this season and grind it out in NOLA. We got this!