International Simulation Football League
(S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions (/showthread.php?tid=37132)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - ZootTX - 01-10-2022

Kalam Mehkar knew that last season would be painful. As an immediate call up to the ISFL from the DSFL, that usually means your team isn't going to be very good, and immediate call ups usually struggle regardless. Kalam did manage to get a pick 6 early on in the season somehow, but otherwise was not much of a contributor on the field. Kalam's resolution is that this changes (hopefully a lot) this season. Obviously every CB wants picks, but Kalam will settle for a lot more pass defenses as well. While Yellowknife is still probably not going to be great this season, Kalam thinks they are definitely better than most people think and he and the rest of the team are ready to prove that to the league. The team has grown a lot, both offensively and defensively, and Kalam is confident that the Wraiths won't end up at the bottom of the standings again this season. The locker room is pumped to see how this season goes!

169 words

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - mook - 01-10-2022

Marvin Toledo's New Year Resolution is to stop running downfield to catch the ball. His new purpose to to get a direct handoff from the Quarterback and then proceed to run the ball upfield. In theory this will prevent any dropped passes and if he doesn't get the ball, he will have to run less. It seems like a smart move as Bondi Beach was without a running back and his call-up to the Fire Salamanders coming in S34 he was required to be a running back anyways. This way he will get some practice before the big league action begins and hopefully have an idea of what to work on next offseason in order to be effective. 

As for his season goals, it would be nice to be one of the top running backs in the DSFL but ultimately getting Bondi Beach to the playoffs is the top priority. Offseasons are long when you don't get any extra games. Getting into next seasons pro-bowl as a Running back would be cool as well after taking part in S32's as a Wide receiver

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Vulfzilla - 01-10-2022

My New Year's "New season's" resolution, is to not make a fool of myself in my first big league season. Having just been called up to the ISFL following two extremely successful (at least personally) DSFL seasons, I am a little nervous about how low my TPE is and whether or not I'll be able to hang with the big boys and girls. My plan is to stay active and continue to build up that sweet sweet TPE as quickly as I can and trust my teammates on the field. I'm lucky enough to not have to be the number one corner yet, but that doesn't change the fact that I will be on the field nearly ever play and the ball will surely be coming my way.  My goal is to be as ready as possible to make a play, and hopefully help this defense get back to championship status.  

I'm so pumped to be in Honolulu and I really don't wanna screw it up! Here we go!!

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Eldorian - 01-10-2022

PBE Affiliate 

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - cjmccarley - 01-10-2022

It's the start of a new year, and definitely the start of a better, new me! Last season was a down year for me because I got more competition at my position which led to me getting much less snaps than the season before. I didn't just sit around and mope, though! I spent the whole season and offseason preparing for my next opportunity by studying up and training to be as athletic and capable as possible. I worked on my hands, decision-making, and most importantly got even faster while I wasn't getting in game reps! For this new year and this season I'm planning on getting in the game more often and making the most of my opportunities. I want more counting stats than two years ago, and more importantly, I want this team to get more wins and to finally get over that playoff hump and make it to the Ulltimus, *ultimiately*, bringing home the trophy!

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - slothfacekilla - 01-10-2022

PBE PT

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Wombat - 01-10-2022

https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=23824&view=findpost&p=405989

PBE PT

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Saliva^ - 01-10-2022

WSBL

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Faded - 01-10-2022

Well, as the new season becomes underway, it is time for me to reflect on the past season, set some goals for myself for the upcoming season. I do believe that I started out strong with my career, and, even though I was at a low TPE amount (relatively speaking), I still managed to succeed and get some nods for my achievements. That being said, there is always the possibility that I can improve and become an even better player than where I was last season. I'm talking higher sacks, higher TFLs, higher everything in general to be honest. I would also love to help my team be even better and look up to the playoffs, where we could possibly make some noise and have some success. Overall, there is a lot that may happen in the upcoming season, but I am ready for what is to come and am willing to put my best foot forward and give it my all.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Beck - 01-10-2022

My player's new year's resolution this season is to become faster. Two seasons ago, Sal had a pro bowl year where he had over 800 receiving yards and a ton of catches. Last year, we signed a receiver ( Sam the Onion Man) and he served as a stud wide receiver number two for us. With him on the team, there were not near as many targets for Sal Ami to receive but he made the most of his targets.

My player decided to work on his speed that way he is hopefully getting open more and more and once he catches balls, he is able to gain a lot of yards off the catch. To do this, he has finally started to work on his bad diet. He cut out pop and other junk food. In addition to that he began doing sprints with the receivers to try to get his speed up to their levels.