International Simulation Football League
(S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions (/showthread.php?tid=37132)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Vaxlare - 01-10-2022

Being such a young team this season, not many people are expecting much from the Buccaneers. However, the team expects nothing less than a championship this season. While others don't expect much, this team has high hopes and expectations of themselves. Even as a rookie this season for Bondi Beach, being the 1OA selection this draft has put huge expectations on Zayne Dangles shoulders. He has to go out and show the DSFL that he was worth the pick and it wasn't fluke scouting and lucky combine testing. There is also his friend Louis Blondin who was originally a linebacker who is switching to wideout. The two of them going as the top two picks in the draft will surely spark some friendly competition between them. Blondin will surely look to prove he should have been taken first overall, while Dangle looks to prove he was the better option and that BBB made the correct choice. Stay tuned to see how the season turns out for the Buccaneers and Dangle.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Dextaria - 01-10-2022

New year, new season, new Beniri T'Chawama. Beniri is aiming for a BIG breakout season. He looked pretty prime last season, but this season the goal is to improve on the number of pancakes and limiting the number of sacks allowed. Last season, T'Chawama saw 90 pancakes and 1 sack allowed. This season the goal is to break the 100 pancake mark and to hang with the top offensive linemen in the league such as Riposte and Buckley. As for the sacks allowed, 0 sacks allowed is a tall task, but I'm certain Beniri can achieve this task if not this season, then the next. Definitely in this new year though! This will make Beniri T'Chawama fantasy relevant which is another resolution as he climbs the offensive lineman tower and becomes the best offensive lineman in the league. This would definitely be a win-win situation as my player does better and also I drafted him in my fantasy league. Look out for a big new season in this new year from Beniri!

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Tacoshoppe - 01-10-2022

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - hotdog - 01-10-2022

WSBL pt

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Cincyfan96 - 01-10-2022

Last year was Schell's final year of being a dominant physical specimen. While he is by no means a slouch at this point, he is no longer wowing people with his incredible gym routine or his amazing speed on the field. Schell's resolution therefore has been to watch every bit of film that has ever been released on his opponents. He is going to know them better than they know himself, learn their tendencies and their tells, and pass that information on to the rest of his team. This is going to be the year of mentoring. With young linebacker and partner in crime BamBam McMullet hitting his physical peak this year, Schell intends to inject him with an additional mental edge as Berlin attempts to create a stifling defense that can help carry their team to a long awaited Ultimus Championship. Twice defeated in the final round, Berlin is hungry for a championship, and with Schell aware of his weaknesses, he is looking to do any and everything to be a part of making that happen. It may not always be sexy, but nobody cares how sexy you were in getting the trophy, just how good it looks in your trophy case.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Amadan - 01-10-2022

I'm getting closer and closer to my dream. KCC has picked up 3 other DE's in the off season, freeing me up to play where I've always dreamed of playing. I finally get to spread my wings and fly, opening new doors and winning games on a reg. As a Kicker.

To charge down that ball and smash it though the goal posts will give me much more joy than failing to charge down a QB and not hitting him at all. To think of 16 tackles all season turning into over 16 points scored a season.... to dream of my first FG scoring 3 points, equaling the 3 sacks I got throughout all of last year... now it my time to shine.

I go into my second season a new man. A many ready to kick balls and take names. These are the final words of DE Greg Strongjaw.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Jangorhino - 01-10-2022

[Image: Untitled-1.png]

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - bjkman - 01-10-2022

WSBL Affiliate

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - nunccoepi - 01-10-2022

Blackstone, now well past his prime, has only one main goal for this season: cement his legacy with a HOF resume. Obviously the brunt of the work has been done so far and he has been lucky enough to have played for a team that put him in such a position, so at this point he is just working on the icing on top. Specifically, those are his career records. Blackstone is currently #2 all time in tackles for a loss, a record that he had in his sites from the beginning of his career. Currently he has 116 TFLs which is still far behind the all time record held by Nero Alexander at 141. While 141 may be unreachable at this point, Blackstone will attempt to put as much distance between himself and the number 3 (Jayce Tuck at 113). Lastly, Blackstone is also closing watching his spot on the all-time sacks leaderboard where he currently sits at #18 with 85 sacks. His stretch goal is to break the top 10 which would require 14 more sacks, but a more realistic goal is top 15 which would require five more sacks.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - captjanko - 01-10-2022

Morpheus is entering the New Year with a fire in his belly. HIs season didn't go as anticipated and he flew very much under the radar with minimal impact. However, after grinding all season long, Morpheus believes he is ready to ascend to the next level as a SPEED DEMON. Morpheus has always been sizzling but with this new found power, he's been seen leaving trails of fire behind him similar to that of a time traveling DeLorean. A team player first, Morpheus has been happy to run off the line with his teammates but is anticipating entering this new year as a leader who charges offensive linemen with a fury not yet seen in the ISFL. With improved speed, Morpheus hopes that his teammates might look at him more as a leader. Consistently improving, Morpheus wants to set standards and ideals that inspire teammates. Should Morpheus succeed, he's less interested in personal accolades but is rather excited for new team success.

(162 words)