International Simulation Football League
(S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions (/showthread.php?tid=37132)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - lespoils - 01-10-2022

Ok let's see what my resolutions are for this year. I think the number one resolution is to increase the number of pancakes. I do not wish to specify whether it is eating more delicious pancakes of different flavors or laying more guys on their asses in the football sense of the word pancake. It could be one, it could be the other, or it could even be both whether you believe it or not. One thing is sure, it cannot be neither. There will definitely be more pancakes for me this year, or at least until I eventually retire. I'm getting old and fat instead of young and fat and that is not good. I will keep doing pancakes tho. I will pancake the defensive tackles and the other positions as well. I will also eat many pancakes: banana pancakes, straberry pancakes, maple pancakes, chocolat pancakes, raspberry pancakes, blueberry pancakes, really any type of pancake you can think of I can eat it.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - legion of slugs - 01-10-2022

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - TheNC206 - 01-10-2022

As a rookie i am thrilled to be a part of the Birddogs organization. Its been a long road however it all paid off when i was declared the #3 pick in the draft. I have many goals so since i was not playing last year i'm gonna focus on not only this years goals however next years goals as well, so here we go. This year i want to set a pace, a example, i want to help this team win a championship. For this year i'm not focusing on not only me, however the entire team. That means not only do i need to improve however the entire team will improve. WE will all get better and we will go ahead and win a championship. end of the season expectations = Teamwork. 

Now what about next season? Next season i think we could go for a repeat because why not? I'm looking for 15+ sacks and a championship to cap it off because thats just what we do!

DAL

169 words

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - DeadlyPlayer - 01-10-2022

PT Pass

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - RocketMan13 - 01-10-2022

Dane Johnson Jr. 

Dane is incredibly excited to play in his first season at the DSFL level. As a second-round pick he feels the pressure to perform well for the Royals LON as a rookie. As part of the offseason workout plan Dane is committed to improving his footspeed, blocking technique, and overall grasp of the blocking schemes and techniques the coaches in London are preaching to the offensive line. 

As with any lineman the other challenge is to develop chemistry with his fellow linemen. Dane's learning to slot his shoulder inside and behind the center's off shoulder like he's been coached, trying to match step rhythm and step depth with the tackles, and in particular learning a new punch technique to try and counter inside power moves from the D tackle (like Reggie White's famous hump move). 

In his downtime Dane's trying to take in London for the very first time. One thing that's surprised him is how friendly the English are. Were it not for the strict meal plan and conditioning program the Royals have created for their players Dane would probably eat fish n chips every night.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - BOOM™ - 01-10-2022

PBE Affiliate PT - Username UZI

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - ComebackZak - 01-10-2022

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - yosh - 01-10-2022

As ridiculous as this may sound, Beeg Beeg Yoshi's new season resolution, if you want to call it that, was to actually get less Beeg. That's right, after consulting with team coaches and team physicians, they agreed that in order for Beeg Beeg Yoshi to dominate for another season with the Kansas City Coyotes (BEEGYOTE!), he has to go on a diet and lose some pounds.

Obviously, Beeg Beeg Yoshi was pretty disappointed by the sounds of that. He was looking forward to indulging in the delightful tastes that his home town of Yoshi's Island had to offer, including some of the best pulled pork sandwiches that you could find on this planet that orbits the sun. Alas, Yoshi had to accept that he could only enjoy these treats in moderation, while filling up on a diet choc full of veggies, as well as fruits to supplement sugar. The biggest change was getting rid of carbohydrates, which are essentially sugar once it enters your body.

WC: 165

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - KenitohMenara - 01-10-2022

PT Pass Updater

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Kyamprac - 01-11-2022

I honestly don't know if or how much Watts can improve from last year. She's getting deeper into regression and last season she saw one of her best performances yet, earning her first awards (outside of Pro Bowl if that counts) since playing in the DSFL. But, fingers crossed she's still got some solid runs in her old legs and the old lady doesn't fumble the ball too many times in this upcoming season as the Copperheads fight to keep the team in a somewhat favourable position with new players rotating in and bringing the team into its next era.

Think as she nears closer to retirement Watts is really just concerned with helping the team get to where it needs to be however possible.. and try not to screw up too much by working to keep in shape. This may also be the last season she has a shot at some awards or something, so I guess that would be a nice bonus before her age really kicks in.

(170 words)