International Simulation Football League
(S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions (/showthread.php?tid=37132)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - unconfident - 01-11-2022

This season Tight End Eighty-Two will not be seeing the field at all, and will instead focus all of my efforts on improving as a quarterback. He doesn't really have anything to improve upon from last season because he won't be using any of those skills, and if he does he has to improve upon his arm and game sense at the most important position on the field. Tight End Eighty-Two does not really have anything to truly achieve on the field this season because he won't even be on the depth chart. He hopes to pick up lots of lessons from the current Copperhead quarterback Jackie Daytona, he will be taking lots of notes from the sideline and practice personally with Daytona. In terms of a new years resolution, he hopes to continue improving and be somewhat decent quarterback by the offseason, so perhaps he could be seen on the field next season, providing a second element to the Copperheads offense.

Code:
162 words

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Goat_Whisperer - 01-11-2022

This year is going to be a tough year for Blago Kokot. The man from Croatia is getting closer and closer to retiring from the game of football. His body is showing signs of aging. His body has also taken a proper beating purely because Kokot has been an athlete for who knows how many years. That takes a toll. It's harder to recover from practice and games. It's harder to travel and spend time with the younger players. What they find fun and interesting is not what Kokot finds fun and interesting.

Kokot is old physically and mentally. The only resolution Kokot made for this year is to try and enjoy. There is not much left. Kokot should ignore the obvious signs of aging and focus on the positives instead. He gets to play a sport for a living. Despite now being the older guy in the team - Kokot should embrace that role. He is going to approach this new role and realization from a different angle. Kokot tries to be a role model for the younger players by always being available and present. Kokot tries to give his all every single day in practice. Small things like that help Kokot to find meaning to what otherwise could feel like a waste of time. If he is not able to play on the same level as in the past - what is the point of working hard? That is a toxic mindset and something Kokot hopes to beat by focusing on the smaller details this year.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Greenbaynathan - 01-11-2022

This season i want to be the first defensive player to make it onto the MVP ballet for the dsfl in a very long time, i dont know the last time that happened as it was before my time.  I feel that i should get some consideration if I can help lead the call up ravaged seawolves back to the ultimini.  I have been the dsfl's best line backer for 2 years running now.  I also want to break  the career records im close to breaking i need 1 forced fumble to break a record and 1 defensive touchdown to tie another. Finally, when the season is over, I plan to be part of the reopening class of the Norfolk Seawolves hall of fame as we have our first induction in 1 calendar year, I hope to be joined by many other team legends from the recent ultimini winners.  overall, i want to expand my legend to be even greater than it already is.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Opera_Phantom - 01-11-2022

After getting back to the Arizona Outlaws, Jay Cue Jr. new year resolution is to pretty much hog the ball in every play. Have you heard about Deadly Memes? Yeah, forget about it, he will not touch another ball in the backfield. This is the new era in Phoenix, and Cue is all over it. I am still thinking about getting also all the passes from rookie Wendell Sailor, but to be fair, i do not think i can be bothered with that crap. It is a one man team on offense, and this first week of games in season 33 will show everyone exactly that.

This season is finally the season where the Outlaws get the Ultimus they last won around 433 seasons ago, and Cue Jr. will probably retire shortly after, to leave on a high note instead of limping around for ages, looking sorry for himself and making the fans angry. But what do they know? Nothing!

(160 words)

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Minnesotafine - 01-11-2022

For Dallas Fort-Worth, his resolution is to be the best rookie in the ISFL. After a career in the DSFL where he lost in the Ultimini and then led the league in pancakes the season after (and got robbed for offensive lineman of the year), he is ready to succeed at the ISFL level. Orange County will likely have struggles this season but he looks forward to be a part of helping turn the young team around. He also looks forward to playing with the new rookies that Orange County has drafted, specifically the two McTurtles. Both of them had a great DSFL season and he is excited to see what they do at the ISFL level. While it is unlikely that Dallas will win the rookie of the year, he hopes to be the best rookie offensive lineman in the league and maybe even make a Pro Bowl his first season.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - KaleSalad - 01-11-2022

Leonardo McTurtle had a massive season as a rookie in the DSFL after being taken first overall in the ISFL draft he feels the pressure to do well! Leo was called up right away to Orange County so there are some high hopes for him but also some reality needs to be set in as well. He is now playing against and with the best in the world. It is highly unlikely he will be able to replicate the success he had in the DSFL with the 11 sacks and winning two of the three awards he was nominated for. The main goal for this upcoming season is to find some success and hopefully pick up a handful of sacks and ultimate goal would be to get a nomination for the Defensive rookie of the year or be considered for the Defensive end of the year. This is of course the hope in any rookie’s season. The reality is though he would like to keep getting better every week and hopefully help OCOs’s defense keep them in games this year and as a whole start winning some games.

WC:188

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - OrbitingDeath - 01-11-2022

Personal goals for Cobra Kai

It’s not hard to figure out what Cobra Kai’s goals are for the next season. He wants to dominate as this is most likely his last maxed out season he will have. And if we look at the preseason results, he is set out to cause carnage upon the league. Just by going at these results there is no stopping him, he should win opoty, mvp, rboty and even most handsome player. Unfortunately for him, no one gives a shit about preseason and he wasted all the life he had in him on these four games. While the rest of the league was just chilling and having fun, Kai took it to seriously with a crappy week 1 game as a result. No matter how bad Cobra Kai wants to dominate and win these awards, it’s just not happening. He wont give up though, so hopefully he will get a decent break throughout the season, but for now, the old guy needs to rest first.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Acsolap - 01-11-2022

SHL affiliate

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - TubaDeus - 01-11-2022

Daron Arnold's New Year's resolution is the same every year; break out of his step brother Aaron Donald's shadow and become a household name in his own right. His Christmas gift this year was a strong first step along that path. Whereas Aaron Donald had to wait until the 13th pick in the NFL to be drafted, Daron Arnold was taken 3rd overall with the ISFL. Even when you go proportionately instead of purely by number that draft placement solidly beats the more famous step brother.

The next step is to prove that his draft capital was no fluke. Despite the draft capital, Arnold was relegated to one more year in the DSFL thanks to a bottleneck at LB in Yellowknife. His mission to outshine Donald in the pros might be on hold, but Arnold can still try to take the DSFL by storm. He already placed 6th in tackles as a rookie. Next step is to lead the league while compiling some turnovers and sacks. He can't allow his momentum to fade as he goes into his second year in the DSFL.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - MattBake12 - 01-11-2022

A new season in the ISFL and another season of Pizzaman and crew battling in the trenches. This season I have pretty low expectations, Orange county came back will a massive haul from the draft and Pizzaman is now a veteran in the eyes of the club. A weird feeling being that it is only my third season, but I will need to make it a point to be a role model and be something for the young rooks to look up to. This starts with my work off the field, I will need to show up to practice on time, do extra reps, hype up the coaches and the staff, make sure we are running a well oiled machine. On the field I'll leave it all on the line, last season was a throw away for the team and I was out there just having fun. This season we are starting the climb back up to competition and we need a solid base. Let's go OCO.

Code:
167 words