International Simulation Football League
(S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions (/showthread.php?tid=37132)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - taterswc - 01-12-2022

It’s a new year, a new season, and a new Zephyr. Ok well it’s the same Zephyr but with more TPE and this season he isn’t going to let a turtle out play him. Last season Yellowknife took some hard losses and Zephyr couldn’t find his footing until halfway through the season. But not this year. This year Zephyr is coming out of the gate swinging. Metaphorically swinging of course. Zephyr will bite and claw his way to a sack victory over Pasta the Turtle and new rival Lenard Graf. A lot of predictions have Yellowknife in last place this season. I hope they are ready to lose that tpe when we show up stronger than ever. We are undeterred by last season’s misfortunes and ready to start fresh. Zephyr has already had a solid showing in his first game with 11 tackles. Game 1 was just a warmup for this season, and you better watch your back. Yellowknife is coming.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - crazylemire - 01-12-2022

For Tony Demonson this will be his first time at being able too play in the most competitive and best football leauge the sim world has he will be leaving his old team that he had a long stranded love hate relationship with fans; the city, teammates , coaches , Gms you name it Demonson has had been looked down on because of this but his talent goes unmatched in the DFSL making his name too the record book but now is time for tony too go for it all his first time on a real team with Berlin he has changed postion too try and benifet the team he Hope's win gold so he can shut all his haters up and get some points where points are deserved in the record books here comes the man himself MR.Demonson on his way too the HOF after all the haters said he wouldnt make it that's my dream.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Patey - 01-12-2022

As we move into the new season, my new year's/new season's resolution for my players would just be trying to make it in with the big dogs in a new league. Last season Johnny was one of the star receivers of the league but coming into this season he knew that it would most likely not be the case. Making sure that I am working hard to earn my place in this league will be how I get my share of the ball up. I believe that the chemistry between the QB and I is building in it's current stat but making sure I go hard on and off the field to build up my weaknesses will take me to the top of the wide receiver charts once again. One thing I'm looking to achieve this season is 500 yards and 5 touchdowns, seems very achievable on a great offensive team but no too crazy for a lower end player like myself.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - PMoney - 01-12-2022

Patrik Money’s new years resolution was a simple one: take it easy. Money is approaching the twilight of his career and went all out last season, finally making his first pro bowl in his career. While this was a big moment for Money, his body is weary from all the exertion of the last 11 seasons in the league and it’s getting close to the time for him to hang up his cleats for good. This season he’s attempting to not injure himself and finish off with a nice relaxing season. He’s had his fair share of stressful ones and now he’s planning on breezing through until the end.

He is hoping to still improve on his career sack count through this final season though. He currently has 64 over his career which puts him just outside the top 50 all time. If he could get just 2 sacks this season, he could break into the top 50 and also move above legendary DT Giannis Kroustis on the Yellowknife all time list to be #4 for the franchise.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - 3lewsers - 01-12-2022

WSBL Affiliate PT

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - zeagle1 - 01-12-2022

Chuck Roth is not a big believer in New Year's resolutions, however he did make one to close out whatever year we're at in the sim. 2047? idk something like that. Anyways, Chuck's New Year's Resolution was to find something that interested him outside of football so that he can start planning his retirement. It's never fun thinking about the end of your playing career, but with Chuck no longer being the max TPE chad that he once was, the end is far closer than the beginning. Chuck has tried knitting (hands too big), swimming (hates water), coaching youth football (hates children and got fired for fighting the other team's coach), and hiking (dude it's just walking up a hill), but none of these activities were very fun and thus Chuck is still without a hobby to occupy himself when he retires. In the coming weeks, Chuck plans on attempting hang-gliding, bungee jumping, and fishing. Hopefully one of these sticks!

Code:
160 Words

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - stupiduglyidiot - 01-12-2022

After a great final season at Syracuse, despite a personally underwhelming finish, Cuttino Mobley has his sights set on becoming a defensive backbone for the Dallas Birddogs. Despite going unstaffed, Mobley is confident and determined to make a big impact in the league.

His biggest resolution is to help the Birddogs win another championship, by ideally steamrolling in an undefeated season. In terms of personal stats and goals, Mobley is aiming to be a premier shutdown corner with the least amount of targets. A pick six or few would be nice as well, but Mobley is only interested in making hell for wide receivers and proving to the league—and himself—that he can be a top defensive back in the years to come.

Moving down south will be a culture shock for him definitely, but he is excited to try southern comfort food and authentic Texas barbecue for the first time.

WC 150

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Nokazoa - 01-12-2022

[Image: PT_1.png]

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - LimJahey - 01-12-2022

After coming off of a disappointing first season in the ISFL, both statistically and as a team, Omni Man put in a lot of work over the offseason to prepare himself for a new year. Being bumped up on the depth chart as well, Omni Man has a lot of optimism that not only will this year be better in his statistics, but overall the Butchers are looking like they are about to hit a stride. With their young team starting to hit their fully developed forms, the Butchers are looking intimidating and strong. With a first week loss to Baltimore, they showed that they are a competitive team, even though they lost, as a team they are looking incredibly well as they kept a close matchup versus one of the teams that many were calling a playoff caliber team in the preseason. With high expectations as usual, it would be a nice change if the Butchers could finally make it to the elusive Ultimus.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - allbetsonjames - 01-12-2022

WSBL Affiliate