International Simulation Football League
*DOLP gets called up and position switches - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *DOLP gets called up and position switches (/showthread.php?tid=37141)

*DOLP gets called up and position switches - Dolphins - 01-10-2022

Wanted to get this out before games started but I guess as games are starting is good too. In case you haven't heard yet, I have been called up to the ISFL to be the new Yellowknife Wraith RB. Yes, you heard me right, I'm a RB now. I had a great time as a WR in my time in London but with my call up I think it's a good time to switch. So now get accustomed to me running through your favorite player instead or running past them. Another change that is happening is that now I am a Yellowknife Wraith. I was drafted by Berlin but Yellowknife said, “ Naw, we want him” and they traded for me. And you know what that means? I AM BACK WITH MY BEST FRIEND OF ALL THAT I HAD TO SAY GOODBYE TO LAST SEASON, PARM!!!!!!!!! I couldn't be more happy or excited to be reunited with my old friend( in more ways than one) Parm. Last offseason I sent out a heartfelt goodbye to Parm as he left London to go to Yellowknife. But now I get to make that same exact trip and I get to say hello to him again. My time in London was a fun one filled with many memories that I will never forget. I'd actually like to take a look back at my time in London now.

Stats
Receiving
Totals: 295 Rec, 4,255 Yards, 23 TD, 14.5 YPR
Per season Average: 73.75 Rec, 1,063.75 Yards, 5.75 TD, 14.5 YPR
Return
Totals: 146 KR, 2964 KR Yards, 1 KR TD, 20.3 KR AVG, 87 PR, 608 PR Yards, 7 PR AVG
Per Season Average: 36.5 KR, 741 KR Yards, .25 KR TD, 20.3 DKR AVG, 21.75 PR, 152 PR Yards, 7 PR AVG
Misc.
I also had 47 pancakes and 0 sacks allowed. I'd say put me at Oline coach, i won't let you down.
Records
Single Game
Single Game Receptions: S31, Week 8 (12)
Single Game Longest Reception: S31, Week 13 (85)
Single Game KR TD: S29, Week 6 (1)
Single Game Longest KR:S29, Week 6 (98)
Single Game PR Yards: S31, Week 13 (94)
Single Game Longest PR:S31, Week 13 (78)
Single Season
Single Season Receptions: Season 30 (105)
Single Season Receiving Yards: Season 31 (1,346)
Single Season Longest Reception: Season 31 (85)
Single Season PR Yards: Season 31 (261)
Single Season Longest PR: Season 31 (78)
Single Season KR Yards: Season 30 (910)
Single Season KR TD: Season 29 (1)
Single Season Longest KR: Season 29 (98)
Career
Career Receptions: Season 29-32 (295)
Career Receiving Yards: Season 29-32 (4,255)
Career Receiving TD: Season 29-32 (23)
Career KR Yards: Season 29-32 (2,964)
Career KR TD: Season 29-32 (1)
Career PR Yards: Season 29-32 (608)
Interactions
I've met many people here in this league but I'd like to take some time to appreciate all my teammates in London I've had, and a few in specific. Katarn and Slate, thank you so much for believing in me and taking a chance on me in the second round of the DSFL draft. Thank you to Sebster and Lucid for being such great GMs in my time here in London. Thank you to Modern Duke, Deadly Player, and 2Lzy. You all were amazing friends and teammates and I loved you. Thank you to all of London and everyone else I didn't mention. Everyone was amazing and I can't wait to continue my journey as a RB for Yellowknife.

Thank you for reading, I'll see you in the next one and remember, You mess with the horns, you get the Bulldozer

RE: DOLP gets called up and position switches - Sebster - 01-10-2022

You were great to have in the locker room and there was for sure never a dull moment with you around. We're going to miss your contributions on and off the field. Now go tear it up in the big leagues!

RE: DOLP gets called up and position switches - 2Lzy - 01-12-2022

Much love DOLP, can’t wait I to see what you do in the ISFL this season!

RE: *DOLP gets called up and position switches - Dp-420 - 01-16-2022

My dude!! So happy to share a locker room with you again! I need you to come in a start puttin up yardage, cuz your sorry QB isnt! HAHA! Look at all those damn records.... Lets do to Yellowknife what we did to London...and no im not talking about all those L's, but smashin records! I hope one day, we reach the pinnacle of the ISFL and bring home an Ultimus victory. Love ya brother! Lets do work!

RE: *DOLP gets called up and position switches - Pat - 01-16-2022

Welch already off to a good start - 5th in the league in rushing yards! Way to go, Dolp!