International Simulation Football League
*Lane Frost II Sophmore Season Presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Lane Frost II Sophmore Season Presser (/showthread.php?tid=37209)

Pages: 1 2

*Lane Frost II Sophmore Season Presser - LANEFROST - 01-16-2022

MIN MIN Lane Frost II YKW YKW 

@Dp-420

Was Week one a fluke, or can Lane Frost repeat that type of peformance on a weekly basis?

"I believe he can help this team in every way shape and form, obviously week 1 showed that. I don't think anything is a fluke when it comes to football. Repeating it will be hard, you can't break records every single week. But I believe it is possible to do it again."

Last season the Grey Ducks finished 7-7, but made the playoffs. What do you predict will be the Ducks record at the conclusion of week 14?

"I don't want to jinx us, seeing as we have a good shot this year. I mean we have a great team. I think we can go undefeated but that is very hard to do with all the great players on the other squads, but we go into every game with a championship mindset."

Last season Minnesota lost in come from behind fashion in the playoffs to the Pythons. How far do the Ducks get this season?

"Honestly I think that is behind us. We lost Nazgûl and Zohri to the ISFL, but players have stepped up in their place. Like I said we have a great team, and our week 1 performance shows that. Going into the next couple weeks everything will show. I think we can go all the way, but that is to far away for me to talk about, so I'm going to focus on the games coming up."

-

@RussDrivesTheBus

What's your favorite pizza topping?

"Mine would definitely have to be sausage."

What is on your pre-game playlist?

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1lwDo7fNGn8grm8KCUPW4E?si=d1MGuy9dSAqjPBBCfoySgQ&utm_source=copy-link

Who is the coolest Grey Duck?

"I have really became friends with @TubaDeus. Last year we were both rookies and it has just bounded us together with both of us going to the Wraiths. Love that guy."

-

@UpperNet

Whats your unbiased favorite team handing in the isfl and dsfl?

"Honestly the two teams that I'm on (Minnesota and Yellowknife) are some amazing groups and Minnesota has the most storied team in the DSFL so I'll go with them and I'll go with Orange County because when I speaked to the GMs they were nice and their them is just great, love the guys there."

-

@"Mattyoce971"

Do you have any pre game rituals?

"Well I wouldn't really call it a ritual but more of a routine. I start out by doing my stretches and all the normal things you do with the teams, then I go on by catching about 10-15 balls straight from our quarterback. I then go on to use the jugs machine for one-handed catches. So that's what I would call a ritual.

What is the one song on your playlist that you must listen to before game time?

"Polo G and Lil Baby's song Be Something. It gets me hyped and I resonate with it. People have always counted me out and that song tells me that I can be something. And look where I am now."

Pancakes or waffles?

"Honestly I don't care for either, but if I were to choose it would be pancakes."

-

@BOOM™

Do you believe in locker room chemistry?

"If you were asking rookie me, then no, but I have grown to not be as selfish and I think yes it does matter. If you don't got good chemistry you won't perform well on and off the field. You got to make enemies, friends, and when it comes to people in the locker room that is more than you know. When you are on a team you have to share a room and locker room with these guys so the chemistry has to be there."

Who would you choose for YKW Captains next season?

"I think Bradley Welch and Kahn Cussion would be my chooses. Because they are just naturally born leaders. They are great people."

Would you switch to TE if the team asked you to?

"Honestly yes, but I would be a fast as fuck tight end man. I think I would get bull rushed every single time. The Wraiths have talked about putting wide receivers at the position and honestly I would be up for the challenge."

-

@Raven

What is the best part of being a part of the Minnesota Grey Ducks?

"Where do I begin with the Ducks? Getting drafted by them was amazing, they are slow with new users and help them along the way. I love everyone in the locker room. Just an all around amazing group."

What is the best part of being a part of the Yellowknife Wraiths?

"One thing I can tell you now it is not gonna be the location. It was -30° yesterday in Yellowknife. I would say the GMs are the best part. They work together as well as the players who are so friendly and easy to talk to."

Who is your favourite comedian?

"Jeff Duham"

-

@MMFLEX

If you could ride any bird besides a Grey Duck across the country which bird would it be and why?

"Well if I could choose any bird real or fake, I would choose a harpy. They are just really cool and very fast."

Which feather tickles belly buttons the best and why?

"I don't feel comfortable with this question, but I would say a bald eagle? I don't know why."

What is the best thing one of your GMs has done for you?

"I would say when @Painted drafted me. He put a lot of trust in me when I was the one coming to him about recruitment. I think that was my favorite moment of the league so far."

RE: Lane Frost II Sophmore Season Pressure - Dp-420 - 01-16-2022

Was Week one a fluke, or can Lane Frost repeat that type of peformance on a weekly basis?

Last season the Grey Ducks finished 7-7, but made the playoffs. What do you predict will be the Ducks record at the conclusion of week 14?

Lasat season Minnesota lost in come from behind fashion in the playoffs to the Pythons. How far do the Ducks get this season?

RE: Lane Frost II Sophmore Season Pressure - LANEFROST - 01-16-2022

(01-16-2022, 11:12 PM)Dp-420 Wrote: Was Week one a fluke, or can Lane Frost repeat that type of peformance on a weekly basis?

Lasat season Minnesota lost in come from behind fashion in the playoffs to the Pythons. How far do the Ducks get this season?
Your questions have been answered good sir.

RE: Lane Frost II Sophmore Season Pressure - RussDrivesTheBus - 01-17-2022

What's your favorite pizza topping?

RE: Lane Frost II Sophmore Season Pressure - LANEFROST - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 12:58 PM)RussDrivesTheBus Wrote: What's your favorite pizza topping?

Answered your interesting questions my guy.

RE: Lane Frost II Sophmore Season Presser - UpperNet - 01-17-2022

Whats your unbiased favorite team handing in the isfl and dsfl?

RE: Lane Frost II Sophmore Season Presser - LANEFROST - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 03:09 PM)UpperNet Wrote: Whats your unbiased favorite team handing in the isfl and dsfl?
Answer that one was tough.

RE: Lane Frost II Sophmore Season Presser - Dindog - 01-17-2022

Do you have any pre game rituals?

Pancakes or waffles?

RE: Lane Frost II Sophmore Season Presser - LANEFROST - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 03:32 PM)Mattyoce971 Wrote: Do you have any pre game rituals?

Pancakes or waffles?
your questions have been answered king.

RE: Lane Frost II Sophmore Season Presser - BOOM™ - 01-17-2022

Do you believe in locker room chemistry? 

Who would you choose for YKW Captains next season? 

Would you switch to TE if the team asked you to?