International Simulation Football League
(S33) PT 2 - Mentors - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S33) PT 2 - Mentors (/showthread.php?tid=37218)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: (S33) PT 2 - Mentors - Tacoshoppe - 01-18-2022

PBE Affilitate

RE: (S33) PT 2 - Mentors - Z-Whiz - 01-18-2022

SHL Affidavit

RE: (S33) PT 2 - Mentors - Greenbaynathan - 01-18-2022

My biggest mentor has been my developmental simulation football general manager of the norfolk seawolves Ryan negs sr. and also his son philadelphia liberty quarterback Ryan Negs jr.  The two of them hve greatly helped me adjust to the league  and all of its quirks. Negs has been a huge impact on me in this league as have all of my teammates.  Outside of teammates my mentor is coach Warner over at syracuse, he helped me improve my game more than anyone prior to my enterence into the league.  I would  like to think my friends and family at hayfield, syracuse, norfolk, and soon phillidelphia for always  supporting and helping me.  Shoutout to my legs for always standing up for me and my arms for always being by my side, and my neck for keeping my head up. Finally shoatout to my flashlight for helping me see through the dark times of my life

RE: (S33) PT 2 - Mentors - fever95 - 01-18-2022

SHL Affiliation

RE: (S33) PT 2 - Mentors - GlimsTC - 01-18-2022

When Ganyu was starting out in the DSFL, it was a very confusing time for her. She believed that she would be fulfilling the role left behind by Blake Baskins, a QB, but instead she was out on the field trying to learn how to play LB instead. Ganyu was more than ready for the challenge, of course, but the mechanics of both positions are entirely different. Thankfully, when she needed help the most, this very nice man named Jason Garciaparra reached out to her and set her on the right course. Garciaparra, a DE for the Chicago Butchers, was already a veteran of the league and was referred to Ganyu. So, she reached out to him and the rest is history. Ganyu spent the remainder of the off-season in Chicago, learning everything about the defensive side of the ball from Garciaparra. Though the position Garciaparra played was different, it was clear he was very much a student of the game and knew exactly the right areas for Ganyu to focus on in order to be a tip-top LB. Without his help, it's hard to imagine Ganyu playing at as competent of a level as she currently is, or at least It'd take a bit longer for her to achieve her current level of play. As the season progresses, she hopes to be able to make not only herself proud, but the mentor that was willing to give her the time of day proud as well.

(246 words)

RE: (S33) PT 2 - Mentors - Bigred1580 - 01-18-2022

[Image: ilVuH6m.png]

RE: (S33) PT 2 - Mentors - allbetsonjames - 01-18-2022

WSBL Affiliate

RE: (S33) PT 2 - Mentors - AW13 - 01-19-2022

PBE PT

RE: (S33) PT 2 - Mentors - PugWalrus - 01-19-2022

The head office of the Portland Pythons was a massive help for getting me where I am today. Spicy Ron is my first character ever, so I came into the league completely blind and not knowing what to expect. TubbyTim, CptGoosar, and UMDFAN101 have been great helps for things such as getting my update page set up (I had quite a few hiccups with the updating process that needed corrected. They dealt with a LOT of headache in that regard.) As well as helping me put together my TPE in the most efficient way possible so that I can maximize my performance. Because of their help, I left my DSFL career with a Defensive Rookie of The Year award, as well as x2 Pro Bowls, x2 All-Pros, plenty of additional award nominations, and an Ultimini appearance. I couldn't ask for a better start to my sim league journey, and I plan on doing the most with it going forward.

RE: (S33) PT 2 - Mentors - taterswc - 01-19-2022

SHL Affiliate