International Simulation Football League
(S33) PT 3 – 7 Weeks Down - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S33) PT 3 – 7 Weeks Down (/showthread.php?tid=37290)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

(S33) PT 3 – 7 Weeks Down - Luciddreams702 - 01-24-2022

(S33) PT 3 – 7 Weeks Down
Complete the weekly Point Task to earn 3 TPE! All written responses must be at least 150 words. PT's may be submitted in another language, if you mention what language you are translating into, to make the job of the grader easier.

Do not claim this TPE until it has been graded and posted to the S32 claim thread. This task is due next Sunday, January 30th, 2022 at 11:59 ET. Have fun and get writing!

Written option: With 7 weeks of games down, what sort of improvements/adjustments could your team be making in order to win across the rest of the stretch, or additionally what has been going right and what can you do to keep it going?

Graphic option: Create a graphic displaying your team or player on the Practice Field, Film Room or having success on The Field.

Affiliate claims from SHL and PBE and WSBL are accepted; link directly to your post and add a note if your username is different there. Make sure the week of the affiliate PT matches with the week of this point task.

Written and graphic responses must be posted solely in this thread and not for additional media credit. Also, if you try to build your word count by being super repetitive and rambling on, you will not get full credit. If you are caught plagiarizing/stealing someone else’s work, you will be punished as HO sees fit, including the potential loss of TPE or money. Do your own work please. If you have a non-full PT pass and would like to use it this week, make sure to post in the thread. No need to post in the thread if you have a full PT Pass.

If you have ideas for future PTs, visit the link below, and your idea may be used next week!!
https://forums.sim-football.com/showthread.php?tid=9205 - Submit Prompt Ideas here!

RE: (S33) PT 3 – 7 Weeks Down - Dextaria - 01-24-2022

SHL Affiliate

RE: (S33) PT 3 – 7 Weeks Down - FootballIsCool - 01-24-2022

SHL Affiliate
Different Forum Username: Hockeyiscool

RE: (S33) PT 3 – 7 Weeks Down - Dindog - 01-24-2022

So my first season in the DSFL has been going pretty well. Our tam is playing very well especially our running game. I honestly think if we just keep updating and racking in that TPE we can really make a run at a championship. Our Defense has been great led by daron arnold. Our special teams is also a huge advantage I think. Our kicker has really been putting in that work making that kicking leg ready to go. By the end of the season I don’t think there will be a better kicker in the league. I’m really happy he is on our team. Our wide receiver core has been excellent as well. Frost has really been striving to be the best and I think he can get there if he keeps doing what he’s doing. I think that pretty much wraps things up here. No real improvements needed. We just have to keep in quackin and we got this.

RE: (S33) PT 3 – 7 Weeks Down - Dp-420 - 01-24-2022

Right now the Yellowknife Wraiths sport the worst defense in the league, based 100% on the points allowed column on the standings page. They have allowed 212 points this season, the highest total in the league. Closely followed by San Jose who have allowed their opponents to score 205 points this season. Offensively Yellowknife has put up the least amount of points scored in the NSFC. ISFL wide, they have outscored the Otters, the Hahalua and the Secondline and trail the Copperheads total by four points. So whats the problem in Yellowknife? Its pretty much everything right now as we are completely in rebuild mode and continue to stock pile pieces for a future run at Ultimus glory. With Bradley Welch, a former draft class member and teammate of QB Parmelee in London, he now finds the speedy head turner as his lead running back! Teaming up with another Royals alum TE Buffalo Hunter. They recently drafted WR Frost from the Grey Ducks, and in last seasons draft brought in another overlooked future superstar in WR Bernd D Brot. These two youngers get an opportunity to learn behind Kai Sakura and Mark Walker, two of the best WR in the ISFL in recent memory. Giving them plenty of weapons to look forward to in the future of Yellowknife’s offense. Defensively has seen even bigger gains as they have landed themselves LB Cussion who was an immediate call up to the ISFL squad, teaming him up with last years rookie stud LB and another Royals alum GreyWolf. So while things might be bad right now in Yellowknife sitting here in week 8 with a 1-6 record, the future is bright in Yellowknife, and I cant wait to start cashing in with some wins.
Code:

RE: (S33) PT 3 – 7 Weeks Down - ThunderTitan82 - 01-24-2022

[Image: bus_td.png]

RE: (S33) PT 3 – 7 Weeks Down - Eldorian - 01-24-2022

PBE Affiliate 

RE: (S33) PT 3 – 7 Weeks Down - krazko - 01-24-2022

PT pass

RE: (S33) PT 3 – 7 Weeks Down - Opera_Phantom - 01-24-2022

Well, i can't really say things are going badly for the Arizona Outlaws, but at the same time, if you decide to start the season 5 - 0 and then you reach this stage with a 5 - 2 record, you can't really be feeling all that well. But it has to be said that the problem with the team is the fact that Jay Cue Jr. has not really been utilized as he should. This means that, until the AZ general managers understand that their game plan should be 100% running utilizing Cue, it is highly likely that they will lose a few more games. But, if for some reason, he starts having 50 or 60 carries a game, with the team snapping directly to him and only having blockers on the field, they will win every single game until the league folds.
But i am sure they will find an excuse not to do this. Makes no sense.

(158 words)

RE: (S33) PT 3 – 7 Weeks Down - .simo - 01-24-2022

Well, things have been going fairly well in general fro Wendell Sailor, the rookie quater back, and the Outlaws of Arizona - one of the team in the International Simulation Football League. We started out the season with a very impressive five and zero record which has since fallen back just a touch to five and two but still impressive and still leading the conference. One thing that we really need to improve on though I believe is just getting the ball to Jay Cue Jr. earlier and more. In the games opening the season he was everywhere and just making massive plays time after time which allowed Wendell Sailor some time to get passes away and he profited a lot from the extra uncertainty in the defence. So I think getting the ball back to Jay Cue Jr. first and then worrying about the passing second is the key to get Arizona back on track. See you in the playoffs.