International Simulation Football League
Vorshalya Code of Conduct Punishment - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Punishments (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+--- Thread: Vorshalya Code of Conduct Punishment (/showthread.php?tid=37309)

Pages: 1 2

Vorshalya Code of Conduct Punishment - Swanty - 01-26-2022

On Sunday evening, Vorshalya used his ISFL player Twitter account to insult another Twitter user with vulgar and misogynistic language. While the interaction had nothing to do with the ISFL, Vorshalya using their player account means it falls under the remit of our code of conduct, as it satisfies conditions B and D of rule IX.C.1 of the rulebook.

One thing we all need to remember when we use our player accounts and have links back to the ISFL, is that those tweets and behaviour reflect back on this community as a whole.

This is Vorshalya's second code of conduct offense, and the second that involves their Twitter conduct. The previous offense resulted in a 9 day ISFL suspension and a 2 season Twitter suspension.

As such, the following punishment will be given:
  • Vorshalya will be suspended from the forums/Discord for 6 weeks, ending on March 9th
  • Vorshalya is permanently banned from earning league money from Twitter
Vorshalya may appeal this decision by contacting Attopax#4079 or any other member of the appeals team.

Any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

RE: Vorshalya Code of Conduct Punishment - DeadlyPlayer - 01-26-2022

RIP bozo lol

RE: Vorshalya Code of Conduct Punishment - zaynzk - 01-26-2022

Maybe this time he will learn, it’s not that hard not trash talk without crossing a line smh

[Image: IMG_8886.jpg]

RE: Vorshalya Code of Conduct Punishment - siddhus - 01-26-2022

(01-26-2022, 01:45 AM)zaynzk Wrote: Maybe this time he will learn, it’s not that hard not trash talk without crossing a line smh

[Image: IMG_8886.jpg]
i think this crossed a line

RE: Vorshalya Code of Conduct Punishment - C9Van - 01-26-2022

All is well.

RE: Vorshalya Code of Conduct Punishment - unconfident - 01-26-2022

Cry more

Wait wrong thread

RE: Vorshalya Code of Conduct Punishment - TubbyTim69 - 01-26-2022

Lol get wrekt

RE: Vorshalya Code of Conduct Punishment - Jimi64 - 01-26-2022

Dangerous precedent being set by HO here. 

Dangerous for the sexists! Heyoooooo

RE: Vorshalya Code of Conduct Punishment - Air Crou - 01-26-2022

I was the twitter head still during that time, and nobody even reported it to me. Good thing I stepped down it seems.

RE: Vorshalya Code of Conduct Punishment - slate - 01-26-2022

(01-26-2022, 02:34 PM)Air Crou Wrote: I was the twitter head still during that time, and nobody even reported it to me. Good thing I stepped down it seems.

The rulebook section on code of conduct violations says they should be reported directly to HO.