International Simulation Football League
*Sam Sung random presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Sam Sung random presser (/showthread.php?tid=37386)

*Sam Sung random presser - TheNC206 - 01-31-2022

I'm bored and need some extra money so please respond with some questions. I'll answer to the best of my ability. I'll be sad if you don't

@zaynzk asked: How have you enjoyed playing for the birddogs this season?

As u look ahead to the isfl draft what do you want to let teams know about you?

Do you think Dallas can win it all this year?

@Pat asked: You joined the Rookie Mentor team during your first season in the league. What has the experience been like? What things have you learned and how do you think you can use that knowledge to help new users?

How have you enjoyed this first season in the league? Have you been happy with your player's performance?

1: This experience with the Birddogs has been amazing. @LordEscanor , @ReverendOReily and the entire team has welcomed me with open arms, if I had the option to stay with the Birddogs forever I would do it in a heartbeat. However for now we need to finish off strong this season and sneak into the playoffs. (Unfortunately didn't happen) 

2: Throughout the scouting process so far I've really emphasizes on one thing, WIN. I want other teams to know that i came to win, winning mentality will get you far and if a team is ready to win then I'm ready to win. Another thing they need to know is that I'm gonna break so many records and we're gonna win the championship.

3: Okay wow I can't believe we've come to this point, I thought we'd go undefeated and just fly right in. That is unfortunately not the case this season and that is alright. Tijuana has looked like their normal winning team this season and that's alright because we're gonna beat em. Whoever we step into the playoffs against we are gonna beat them. Then we're gonna go to the championship game and beat that team. Birddogs = Best Dogs and this team is the best team in the DSFL. (My prediction was wrong)

4: When interviewing with @RussDrivesTheBus and @woelkers I knew I had to get the job as a rookie mentor. It sounds odd being a rookie myself who just joined maybe a couple months before I was interviewed however my experience with everyone and all the help I had gotten from even the rookie mentors themselves made me want to apply, I wanted to help these next rookies and even the people who just need a question answered the way everyone in the league and the rookie mentors helped me. Since being a rookie mentor one of the key things I have learned is to just have fun, you won't get anywhere with being mad and frustrated all the time especially in a important situation where someone needs help. This will not only help me in my future in the ISFL however will also help me in important life situations.

5: This season has felt like a rollercoaster for me however in a good way. I started out this season strong and have continued to play strong throughout the season. I had a couple of games where I struggled however my team picked up and we won those games. The question was if I was satisfied with my performance and in response to that because I need to write more words so that I can get some money I will say HECK YEAH!!

RE: Sam Sung random presser - zaynzk - 01-31-2022

How have you enjoyed playing for the birddogs this season?

As u look ahead to the isfl draft what do you want to let teams know about you?

Do you think Dallas can win it all this year?

RE: Sam Sung random presser - Pat - 02-06-2022

You joined the Rookie Mentor team during your first season in the league. What has the experience been like? What things have you learned and how do you think you can use that knowledge to help new users?

How have you enjoyed this first season in the league? Have you been happy with your player's performance?