International Simulation Football League
Harrison Andrews retires - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Player Retirement (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: Harrison Andrews retires (/showthread.php?tid=37866)

Harrison Andrews retires - abh89 - 02-25-2022

The time has finally come. Harrison Andrews is ready to ride off into the sunset. His career was far more than I could have ever hoped to achieve in those first couple of days finding my way around the league. It didn’t take me too long to get acquainted with things and I quickly knew that this league was just what I was looking for.

Things really kicked into high gear when I joined the London Royals after my DSFL draft though. I really clicked with all of my fellow Royals right away, which is when it became more than just a game for me but a community that I was a part of. I can’t say enough about all of my friends in the London organization and how they provided the foundation and skills to make it to where I am in the ISFL today. Many of you played a part in that, but I am particularly thankful for those early days with @Sylphreni, @Highhaschdi, @Modern_Duke, and @DeadlyPlayer . I love all of you guys.

Coming fresh off a championship in the DSFL with London, I ended up across the pond with Sarasota. Little did I know, those championships were just getting started. HAndrews took his lumps early on but with the help of so many elite defenders all around him on the Sailfish defense, he couldn’t help but learn how to be a halfway decent CB. Ultimately, we were able to assemble a team that was able to bring home 2 Ultimus trophies and establish ourselves as a dynasty in the ISFL. It was just a cherry on top that HAndrews was able win a Cornerback of the Year award for his performance in Season 28 (and maybe one more for Season 33?). @Frostbite and @sakrosankt took a chance on me very early in the draft, and I’m thankful to have been able to play under such a great GM duo for as long as I did.

I could shout out so many others that were pivotal along the way in my league development and experience, but I want to keep this short. I appreciate all of you. I’m recreating, so stay tuned.

Notable career stats/achievements:

2x Ultimus Champion (S27, S30)
S28 Cornerback of the Year
2x All-Pro Selection (S28, S29)
3x Pro Bowl Selection (S27, S28, S29)
3rd - Career PDs
T - 9th - Career INTs
T - 6th - Career DTDs
37th - Career Tackles
T - 10th - Career Postseason INTs
T - 28th - Career Postseason Tackles
T - 4th - Single Season INTs