International Simulation Football League
Town of Salem Game #1 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Town of Salem Game #1 (/showthread.php?tid=37918)

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - Bayley - 03-01-2022

(03-01-2022, 12:12 PM)negs Wrote: The only reason I’m being voted is someone’s word. Not only that but you then have to think about who gave him that information. Y’all are banking on a lot of people being right to use a shot at the dark on me.
Do you have a role claim then if you're not Potion Master?

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - King Jellyfish - 03-01-2022

(03-01-2022, 11:56 AM)Bayley Wrote: I almost think we are better off voting for people who have done nothing in the game... people who don't talk are doing the town just as dirty IMO
@siddhus
@micool132
@Swanty
@King Jellyfish
I am active lol 

iam a town member. But I dont have anything to share with you guys

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - MobiausGrander - 03-01-2022

He wouldn't, just stating that negs has a point. However, @negs you have to work with us man.

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - negs - 03-01-2022

Can someone just clarify why if a lookout or whatever visited me they would die?

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - mithrandir - 03-01-2022

Let's reason this out. There are four possible ways that Negs is not potion master.
1. Mooty is lying in his will. He would have no reason to do so as a townie.
2. Someone forged his will. Forger is a mafia role, but Mooty was killed by a Juggernaut (neutral) so it could not have been a coordinated mafia attack, making this option incredibly unlikely.
3. GreenbayNathan is lying when he told Mooty that negs was PotionMaster. If GBN was a townie, he would want us to catch the PotionMaster. If he was Coven, he would not have been killed by the PotionMaster. If he was Mafia, he would want to defeat the Coven so would not try to protect the true identity of the PotionMaster.
4. Perhaps there is a role where GBN is trying to kill negs specfically? If that's the case maybe he would try to frame Negs. I think there is about a 99% chance that Negs is PM though.

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - mithrandir - 03-01-2022

Correction; GBN is confirmed Townie, eliminating option 4. It's a done deal.

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - negs - 03-01-2022

Well looks like I’m goin down fellas. @MobiausGrander you know what role I am Wink

Good shit to bring this up Mith. Juggernaut kills everyone at the place it visits so if it was a forger he would have died as well. The only way GBN could be lying here is if he's exe which he isn't.

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - Bayley - 03-01-2022

(03-01-2022, 12:23 PM)negs Wrote: Can someone just clarify why if a lookout or whatever visited me they would die?
Gosh, this is a valid point. "Greenbaynathan visited the potion master and died as a result."

This is poor wording in a will.

Oh lmao @negs well you can save yourself if you work with us to fuck up the mafia