International Simulation Football League
Town of Salem Game #1 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Town of Salem Game #1 (/showthread.php?tid=37918)

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - negs - 03-01-2022

The reasoning for me in the will doesn’t even make sense

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - Bayley - 03-01-2022

What is your role claim, Negs. We need something to go with here so you can prove yourself. There's no reason not to, we have the bodies to protect you and zayn, IMO

I personally hate mass claim strategies in these games, but you haven't really given us any insight to your role other than disputing our reasoning.

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - micool132 - 03-01-2022

(03-01-2022, 11:56 AM)Bayley Wrote: I almost think we are better off voting for people who have done nothing in the game... people who don't talk are doing the town just as dirty IMO

@micool132
First of all i'm not doing anything, we're only day 2 in terms of possible action, I had a meeting this morning preventing me from interacting and had nothing to contribute yesterday. Raising the spotlight on people you think are useless could also be a diversion tactic from you to avoid the spotlight yourself.

All I can say right now is that I am town. Reading a backlog of 7 forum pages with no option to read from last read message during my breaks is pretty hard and grasping new concepts from a new game to me is kinda hard, I prefer to follow the flow of the situation.

(03-01-2022, 12:30 PM)micool132 Wrote:
(03-01-2022, 11:56 AM)Bayley Wrote: I almost think we are better off voting for people who have done nothing in the game... people who don't talk are doing the town just as dirty IMO

@micool132
First of all i'm not doing anything, we're only day 2 in terms of possible action, I had a meeting this morning preventing me from interacting and had nothing to contribute yesterday. Raising the spotlight on people you think are useless could also be a diversion tactic from you to avoid the spotlight yourself.

All I can say right now is that I am town. Reading a backlog of 7 forum pages with no option to read from last read message during my breaks is pretty hard and grasping new concepts from a new game to me is kinda hard, I prefer to follow the flow of the situation.
I didn't mean it in a bad way, I want everyone participate because it makes everything more fun haha. Did you have any actions or anything?

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - micool132 - 03-01-2022

yeah i understand, i just dont want to get hanged :pepehands:. My actions were irrelevant but i know to write a last will about it.

(03-01-2022, 12:34 PM)micool132 Wrote: yeah i understand, i just dont want to get hanged :pepehands:. My actions were irrelevant but i know to write a last will about it.
You won't ... yet Wink

@Rylandb you throwing some suspicion at me, what do you have to say for yourself? You were called a medusa. Have any snakes lately?

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - mithrandir - 03-01-2022

A big takeaway here is that everyone needs to make sure their will is very clear.

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - MobiausGrander - 03-01-2022

Honestly I have an idea on who is def getting targeted tonight, mostly Bayley and me