International Simulation Football League
Town of Salem Game #1 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Town of Salem Game #1 (/showthread.php?tid=37918)

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - DatSmolBoi - 03-02-2022

I say we vote out @siddhus unless he actually reveals himself

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - GlimsTC - 03-02-2022

Alright, guess that’s probably gotta be the way then.

Im the psychic, so I get told a list of two-three names depending on the day.

Night 1, I was told that out of the group of King Jellyfish, Sidd, and micool, at least one of them is evil. However, it is VERY important to note that on night 1, the odds are as follows: 27% chance 1 is evil, 54% chance 2 are evil, and 19% chance all 3 are evil.

Negs blocked me on night 2

Night 3, I was told that out of the group of Bayley, Simo, and Swanty, that one of them is evil. I can’t find info saying if there are odds for more than one or not though, so my assumption is that it has to be Simo, especially with what has been said

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - MobiausGrander - 03-02-2022

Oh wow, that is a bit to process.

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - ddrector - 03-02-2022

(03-02-2022, 02:08 PM)GlimsTC Wrote: Alright, guess that’s probably gotta be the way then.

Night 1, I was told that out of the group of King Jellyfish, Sidd, and micool, at least one of them is evil. However, it is VERY important to note that on night 1, the odds are as follows: 27% chance 1 is evil, 54% chance 2 are evil, and 19% chance all 3 are evil.

Night 3, I was told that out of the group of Bayley, Simo, and Swanty, that one of them is evil. I can’t find info saying if there are odds for more than one or not though, so my assumption is that it has to be Simo, especially with what has been said

This is definitely some useful info. Maybe we do go after Sidd since he showed up on your day 1 results

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - Crodyman - 03-02-2022

Can we hang multiple people, or only just one?

I vote Simo to be hanged

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - ImSatanJunior - 03-02-2022

(03-02-2022, 02:08 PM)GlimsTC Wrote: Alright, guess that’s probably gotta be the way then.

so this means negs has twice attacked town members and luckily has been unsuccessful so far. Why should we keep him around because he is clearly not siding with town.

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - Bayley - 03-02-2022

King Jellyfish, Sidd, micool, Simo, and Swanty

None of these 5 have been visited by coven or mafia.

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - Bayley - 03-02-2022

(03-02-2022, 02:20 PM)ImSatanJunior Wrote: so this means negs has twice attacked town members and luckily has been unsuccessful so far. Why should we keep him around because he is clearly not siding with town.
To be fair, we didn't really know much about anyone and Glims was seeming pretty sus. @negs - can you pick one of the 5 listed and go after them tonight?

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - Frostbite - 03-02-2022

(03-02-2022, 02:20 PM)ImSatanJunior Wrote:

so this means negs has twice attacked town members and luckily has been unsuccessful so far. Why should we keep him around because he is clearly not siding with town.
Unfortunately we have to keep Negs around since killing coven and mafia is much more important. As Negs is pretty much a confirmed Pirate at this point

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - GlimsTC - 03-02-2022

(03-02-2022, 02:20 PM)ImSatanJunior Wrote:

Negs can still win without attacking town at all, so in return for sparing him, he’s supposed to be assisting us now, is essentially the reason why