International Simulation Football League
Town of Salem Game #1 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Town of Salem Game #1 (/showthread.php?tid=37918)

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - Memento Mori - 03-03-2022

@zaynzk there were two mafia kills last night, usually only one mafia member has the ability to kill. Swanty is necromancer, necromancer uses the ability of a dead role. Swanty used the mafioso to kill another player.

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - Bayley - 03-03-2022

Swanty has to go today.

I vote @Swanty

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - zaynzk - 03-03-2022

(03-03-2022, 10:11 AM)Memento Mori Wrote: @zaynzk there were two mafia kills last night, usually only one mafia member has the ability to kill. Swanty is necromancer, necromancer uses the ability of a dead role. Swanty used the mafioso to kill another player.
Swanty = Bad

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - zaynzk - 03-03-2022

I vote @Swanty

I also tried to look at Swanty last night but negs blocked me. I have been blocked 2 nights in a row lol

Potion Master has a cool down now, so we only have Coven Leader and GF as kills tonight.

If Swanty is the necro, then we take out one coven killing role

Is Doctor our only protective role left?

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - Swanty - 03-03-2022

(03-03-2022, 10:11 AM)Memento Mori Wrote: @zaynzk there were two mafia kills last night, usually only one mafia member has the ability to kill. Swanty is necromancer, necromancer uses the ability of a dead role. Swanty used the mafioso to kill another player.

Big if true.

I'll just point out that we moved on very quickly from the 'Bayley is mafia' thing, with Bayley starting a quick voting run on me.

Bayley, are you saying Mori is lying?

(03-03-2022, 10:20 AM)Swanty Wrote:

Big if true.

I'll just point out that we moved on very quickly from the 'Bayley is mafia' thing, with Bayley starting a quick voting run on me.

I am saying that I am not mafia. It doesn't mean mafia does not have a disguiser, but I am not Mafia.

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - Memento Mori - 03-03-2022

(03-03-2022, 10:20 AM)Swanty Wrote:

Big if true.

We know Zayn is legit, because he found the mafioso N1. So if Zayn says he saw you visit the dead mafioso, and the dead mafioso killed someone, I believe you're necromancer.

Bayley is probably mafia, but the ability for mafia to kill will pass between its members until there are none left. Hanging Bayley doesn't guarantee one less death tonight, hanging the necro does.