International Simulation Football League
Town of Salem Game #1 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Town of Salem Game #1 (/showthread.php?tid=37918)

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - zaynzk - 02-28-2022

(02-28-2022, 09:50 AM)icnamu Wrote: a. keep up with your last wills everyone, they'll be key as we move on

b. the message zayn got is weird, i'm going to assume he's a lookout and was spying on dab.exe, and that the message is just a bit different because we're not playing the official game.
other scenario is that zayn is an exe so we need to hear LBs defense
either way we have identified a non townie here

also, if zayn turns out to be LO, we need TP on him tn

My role is tracker which is a slightly different from LO, instead of watching the target I followed “LB” and he ended up visiting Dab

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - icnamu - 02-28-2022

additionally, qWest had to have been a role with the power to visit, as medusa kills everyone who visits them, bc they don't have the necronomicon just yet

medua does a powerful attack only, so someone else could have visited but survived if they had a powerful or higher defense.

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - Memento Mori - 02-28-2022

(02-28-2022, 09:52 AM)icnamu Wrote:
(02-28-2022, 09:46 AM)Bayley Wrote: I'd love to see something from LB, but one play could be to lynch LB and if he comes back mafia, we can protect zayn, if he doesn't come back mafia, we know who to lynch next. The thing is, that's a hell of a shot in the dark to take as a jester. If he hits a mafia, he is the luckiest person ever. Literally a 13% chance to hit a mafia.

this isn't a smart jester play to try and target someone and get get them lynched

1. the person he targets could be evil so town will actually think he's an LO
2. the person he targets get lynched and was townie, so now town thinks he's an exe, but he's neutral anyways so he's not a threat, no point in lynching him the next day because he has no role and could be jester.
If he's lying he could be a jester or executioner, but I think you definitely kill them at that point. 0% chance of killing a townie, and a non-zero chance of killing an evil so definitely worth it.

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - MobiausGrander - 02-28-2022

Wait guys, I looked at the death list and saw that Greenbaynathan was the confirmed Lookout. Now we don't know if there can be 2 lookouts, but we have to assume that there aren't any more. With that being said, let's assume that Zayn is telling the truth; @LB3737 what were you doing visiting Dab?

(02-28-2022, 10:01 AM)Memento Mori Wrote:
(02-28-2022, 09:52 AM)icnamu Wrote:
(02-28-2022, 09:46 AM)Bayley Wrote: I'd love to see something from LB, but one play could be to lynch LB and if he comes back mafia, we can protect zayn, if he doesn't come back mafia, we know who to lynch next. The thing is, that's a hell of a shot in the dark to take as a jester. If he hits a mafia, he is the luckiest person ever. Literally a 13% chance to hit a mafia.

this isn't a smart jester play to try and target someone and get get them lynched

1. the person he targets could be evil so town will actually think he's an LO
2. the person he targets get lynched and was townie, so now town thinks he's an exe, but he's neutral anyways so he's not a threat, no point in lynching him the next day because he has no role and could be jester.
If he's lying he could be a jester or executioner, but I think you definitely kill them at that point. 0% chance of killing a townie, and a non-zero chance of killing an evil so definitely worth it.
we don't want to waste a lynch on the jester/exe but that's a debate for tomorrow if we do go through with killing LB and he's innocent
exe's can play either way, helping town/evil once they acheive their goal, so we'll see if we don't have better leads tomorrow

(02-28-2022, 09:58 AM)zaynzk Wrote:
(02-28-2022, 09:50 AM)icnamu Wrote: a. keep up with your last wills everyone, they'll be key as we move on

b. the message zayn got is weird, i'm going to assume he's a lookout and was spying on dab.exe, and that the message is just a bit different because we're not playing the official game.
other scenario is that zayn is an exe so we need to hear LBs defense
either way we have identified a non townie here

also, if zayn turns out to be LO, we need TP on him tn

My role is tracker which is a slightly different from LO, instead of watching the target I followed “LB” and he ended up visiting Dab
ohh got ya, i'm not as familiar with coven so i forgot about that

(02-28-2022, 10:02 AM)MobiausGrander Wrote: Wait guys, I looked at the death list and saw that Greenbaynathan was the confirmed Lookout. Now we don't know if there can be 2 lookouts, but we have to assume that there aren't any more. With that being said, let's assume that Zayn is telling the truth; @LB3737 what were you doing visiting Dab?
There can be multiple lookouts, but Zayn has claimed tracker at this point

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - ddrector - 02-28-2022

As others have said it would be nice to hear from LB. If this is an exe play it's a smart one from Zayn. If he's legit and we caught a mafia that's awesome. I'm leaning towards being on the hang LB side.

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - MobiausGrander - 02-28-2022

True, it benefits us cause Zayn can still help us whether he's town or exe.

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - mithrandir - 02-28-2022

If LB is mafia and we kill him, then the mafia roles with killing ability would just pass to someone else, if I understand correctly. Maybe we should just role block him instead.