International Simulation Football League
Town of Salem Game #1 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Town of Salem Game #1 (/showthread.php?tid=37918)

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - Crodyman - 03-04-2022

Vote Count:
CementHands: 4 (ddrector, Zoot, micool, mori )
Mori: 6 (Crody, DSB, Simo, Frostx3)

6 needed to hang.

Mr. Commissioner, hang that man

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - Frostbite - 03-04-2022

(03-04-2022, 04:27 PM).simo Wrote:
(03-04-2022, 03:45 PM)ddrector Wrote:
(03-04-2022, 03:38 PM)Frostbite Wrote:
(03-04-2022, 02:58 PM)Crodyman Wrote: Between Simo and Mori who do we think we have the strongest case against?
“"I was told that out of the group of Bayley, Simo, and Swanty, that one of them is evil."

From Glims will. Would this clear Simo since Swanty was evil?
According to the Psychic wiki page "On odd nights you will have a vision of three players, at least one will be Evil". It doesn't say anything about it only being one.
But his message is that 1 is evil. If there was two his message would read differently.
Here's word for word what he put in his will:

""Bayley", "Simo", and "Swanty." One of these three is an evil-doer who must be brought to justice."
I dont play Town of Salem a lot so not sure if in an evil vision there are always 2 evil guys. The wiki says this: "On odd-numbered Nights, you will get three names, at least one of which is evil."

But the wording of his will is really messing me up.
Either way, Moris lie about seeing that Bayley is Mafia still makes me think he is the best person to kill today. CH could be lying, but hes almost guranteed to at least be neutral whereas Mori is more likely Coven or Maf

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - ZootTX - 03-04-2022

I certainly hope mori isn't a jester.
Not changing my vote.

(03-04-2022, 04:34 PM)Crodyman Wrote: Vote Count:
CementHands: 4 (ddrector, Zoot, micool, mori )
Mori: 6 (Crody, DSB, Simo, Frostx3)

6 needed to hang.

Mr. Commissioner, hang that man
We can still change votes till 9PM

Mori very well could be a jester, and that would explain some of the mistakes hes made, but at the same time, we really dont have a lot of leads for who a Mafia/Coven member could be outside of him. CH at worst is Juggernaut

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - DatSmolBoi - 03-04-2022

If mori is jester that gotta be the best jester play I’ve ever seen and I’ll take the death for it

Crodyman: Town (I cant find your role/dont want to look for it)
ddrector: Survivor
micool: Sheriff
Mori: Sheriff
Simo: Veteran
Zayn: Tracker
Zoot: Crusader
DatSmolBoi: Spy
Frostbite: Mayor
CementHands: Guardian Angel

Since icnamu was killed by mafia and stoned, he was not town or coven.
If qwest was indeed evil, then of the 10 left we have at least 4 people lying and a potential 5

of those 10,

Me, Zayn, DSB are pretty much confirmed, unless DSB is an insanely crazy person that has been feeding us false info since the start, which is highly unlikely.

Which means potential suspects are

ddrector
micool
mori
simo
zoot
cement
crody

tbh if you think about it we have an over 50% chance of being successful just by picking at random

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - Crodyman - 03-04-2022

(03-04-2022, 12:17 PM)micool132 Wrote: Ok I guess now is time to come out, I am a Sheriff, I didn't find much but here is my last will information :

N1: Mori - You cannot find evidence of wrongdoing. Your target seems innocent.
N2: Zayn - You cannot find evidence of wrongdoing. Your target seems innocent.
N3: CementHands - You cannot find evidence of wrongdoing. Your target seems innocent.
N4: Crodyman - You cannot find evidence of wrongdoing. Your target seems innocent.

So not really useful I am sorry

Do we want to trust micool is a sheriff and pick someone not on this list? Zoot?

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - ddrector - 03-04-2022

(03-04-2022, 04:47 PM)Frostbite Wrote: Mori very well could be a jester, and that would explain some of the mistakes hes made, but at the same time, we really dont have a lot of leads for who a Mafia/Coven member could be outside of him. CH at worst is Juggernaut
I'm very scared of the Juggernaut personally. He wins by killing literally everyone. And now that he's reached 3 kills he can only be stopped by being lynched.