International Simulation Football League
Town of Salem Game #1 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Town of Salem Game #1 (/showthread.php?tid=37918)

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - DatSmolBoi - 03-05-2022

fuck man this is stessful

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - .simo - 03-05-2022

What did ddrector claim?

I mean I claimed very early, that matches up with Glims words and no one even tried to visit me cause they knew it was true and they would get their face blown off.

(03-05-2022, 12:46 PM)ddrector Wrote: The two people I think are most sus are Cementhands who I think is our Juggernaut and simo who hasn't been visited by Coven or Mafia and could be the last Mafia/Coven
It was ddrector who floated this idea that I was sus. That in itself is very sus behavior if you ask me.

(03-02-2022, 02:08 PM)GlimsTC Wrote: "...Night 3, I was told that out of the group of Bayley, Simo, and Swanty, that one of them is evil..."
This is Glims words. Like this is so straight forward imo. It sais that one of these people is evil, not at least one. And we know Swanty is evil and we know Bayley was good. @DatSmolBoi

(03-05-2022, 11:05 PM).simo Wrote:
(03-02-2022, 02:08 PM)GlimsTC Wrote: "...Night 3, I was told that out of the group of Bayley, Simo, and Swanty, that one of them is evil..."
This is Glims words. Like this is so straight forward imo. It sais that one of these people is evil, not at least one. And we know Swanty is evil and we know Bayley was good. @DatSmolBoi
Yeah I just saw that in bayleys will, my only question is that can there be two evil players in the investigation results?

(03-05-2022, 11:21 PM)DatSmolBoi Wrote:
(03-05-2022, 11:05 PM).simo Wrote:
Yeah I just saw that in bayleys will, my only question is that can there be two evil players in the investigation results?
I don't know if there can. This is my first game of this. But I think there would be different words if so cause it specifically says one evil person.

@ddrector do you have anything to back yourself up?

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - ddrector - 03-06-2022

I vote for simo

DSB, you're gonna have to be the deciding vote here because you are pretty much proven town. The only thing simo keeps pointing to is Glims will, but as I've mentioned previously Glims role doesn't give exact info like that. It's always at least 1 is evil but that doesn't mean only 1.

The only other thing I'll say is that I've been helpful and Frost trusted me. If I was bad why would I choose to kill Frost who trusted me over simo?

RE: Town of Salem Game #1 - .simo - 03-06-2022

Because you were evil and you need to kill the person with 3 votes.

And of course the thing I'm going to point to is the evidence that says I'm 100% not evil. That's the point.

In the end it's up to DSB. He can vote me and lose it for the town after siding with coven. Or he can vote ddrector and be the hero of the villiage. Literally cast the one vote that wins it for his side.