International Simulation Football League
(S34) PT 3 - Merch Madness - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S34) PT 3 - Merch Madness (/showthread.php?tid=38228)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: (S34) PT 3 - Merch Madness - IceBear32 - 03-27-2022

Fan pins

[Image: PT3-S33-01.png]

RE: (S34) PT 3 - Merch Madness - dogwoodmaple - 03-27-2022

SHL affiliate PT

RE: (S34) PT 3 - Merch Madness - Matty7478 - 03-27-2022

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S34) PT 3 - Merch Madness - Exilate - 03-27-2022

SHL PT

RE: (S34) PT 3 - Merch Madness - Air Crou - 03-27-2022

We are the Silverbacks, and what better than silverback bobbleheads? But here is the twist. There is one figurine for each player. What I mean by that? The head is of each player, but the body is a silverback. And it yells "MONKE!" or "Apes together strong" every time you bobble the head. Will that sell? I mean, it is distasteful. But is there anything tasteful in New York? Excluding pizza and the lines they sniff in the nightclubs lol. But it really sounds like something that would catch on. I mean, the kids will love it. A screaming silverback with a human head? That is as weird as a kid would think. And if you want to have the kids grow up into supporters of the team, you need to attract them somehow. And what better than something so weird that will pique their interest so much, parents will buy it for them so they can shut up eventually lol!

RE: (S34) PT 3 - Merch Madness - mithrandir - 03-27-2022

WSBL Affiliate

RE: (S34) PT 3 - Merch Madness - Baron1898 - 03-27-2022

The Dallas merch store has always been well-stocked, full of merchandise, clothing, and souvenirs worthy of a minor league team. But if Regina Ferraro must be placed at the wheel to make decisions on what will and will not be included, then Regina Ferraro will make sure that she immediately delegates responsibility to someone more interested in the positional tasks. Before she can do that, however, she makes a few key additions to the store that are sorely needed. First off, where are the plushies? Is any self-respecting merchandise store, especially one for the famous Dallas Birddogs of DSFL fame, complete without stuffed plushies of every player on the roster, both past and present? The answer might be yes, because Regina Ferraro has no business running a merchandise storet, but plushies will be added nonetheless. Secondly, there obviously must be a plushie for the unnamed titular birddog, who will henceforth be named Steve. And finally, there should be a deck of cards where each card is a different player. Themed card decks are tight.

RE: (S34) PT 3 - Merch Madness - MobiausGrander - 03-27-2022

With every sports team, there's a need and desire to have merchandise for the fans which satisfies two types of people: the fans who get to feel a part of the team and the team itself who gets to reap the revenue from sales. As a member of the Birddogs, I understand this notion. I would say that we can set up our team's website to have our fans customize their Birddog jerseys and buy their designs so they feel that they got to support their team and get what they want. In addition, this would be even more sweet: Cowboy Dog Plushies with miniature Birddog jerseys. It would be like the University of Georgia's mascot, Uga, being in a UGA jersey. I believe that this idea would be a killer and a best seller for our team, helping to connect the fans closer to us and to provide a morale boost seeing so many of our fans interested in us!

RE: (S34) PT 3 - Merch Madness - Oles - 03-27-2022

There is one piece of merch that the Butchers have to have in the merch store. A foam finger that instead of just a finger, it's a foam hand that is holding up a butcher's cleaver, much like the logo itself. I will accept any other merch and they can do whatever else they want, but I would fight tooth and nail to make sure that foam butchers knife is in the store. It makes way too much sense, imagine an opponent staring into the crowd to see a bunch of butchers knives in the crowd. Are they real, are they fake? That player won't know and he'll be scared and make a mistake, but the home team Butchers will know and use it to their advantage. It's a piece of merch that makes way too much sense to be left out of the discussion, so they better have it in stock or else I'm setting up a merch stand on the corner of the sidewalk right before the entrance that sells them.

RE: (S34) PT 3 - Merch Madness - Tayjay - 03-27-2022

PBE affiliate