International Simulation Football League
PP Goes Bye Bye - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Player Retirement (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: PP Goes Bye Bye (/showthread.php?tid=38281)

Pages: 1 2

PP Goes Bye Bye - slate - 03-26-2022

After a wonderful 9 season career with the Sarasota Sailfish, I have the bittersweet pleasure of announcing Petey's retirement from the ISFL. As my first player and my introduction to this wonderful league, Petey will always hold a special place in my heart. Despite a lack of individual success, I've been lucky to be part of some great teams and play with amazing teammates and I wouldn't want to change anything about how my first player's career went.

There are so many people that have helped make my time in the league so great, but in particular I'd like to shout out a few groups. First, the great guys from the KCC S25 draft class including @GlimsTC, @"ShnarlyDude", @frazzle14, and @WhatAmUs. That locker room was a ton of fun and full of energy thanks to you all and it definitely hooked me into the league in the early days. Second, @sakrosankt, @Frostbite, @abh89, and the rest of that Sarasota WR for drafting me and cultivating a great locker room environment that I was able to truly feel a part of. Third, my great Sarasota teammates including @Booger, @tMuse, @LB3737, @FootballIsCool, @DeadlyPlayer, and so so many more for being awesome in too many ways to describe. Fourth, the many other people who Petey never played with but nevertheless greatly enhanced my sim league experience, in particular @"Maglubiyet", @katarn22, @Pat, @Swanty, @Sebster, and @Kotasa. And finally, @Mojojojo, @KingSean, and @Moodles - I'm really glad I was able to introduce you all to the league and that you found some of the same enjoyment I did in it, and of course being able to win an Ultimus together was a really great experience!

Thanks to everyone else I didn't mention above who helped make the league such a great environment to participate in, and I look forward to seeing how the league continues to grow and improve throughout my next player's career!

Thanks for reading, and be excellent to each other.

RE: PP Goes Bye Bye - Sebster - 03-26-2022

:royallove:

RE: PP Goes Bye Bye - zaynzk - 03-26-2022

I can’t find your PP anymore

RE: PP Goes Bye Bye - WildfireMicro - 03-26-2022

You had an amazing career

RE: PP Goes Bye Bye - Cody - 03-26-2022

RIP Little Petey

RE: PP Goes Bye Bye - DeadlyPlayer - 03-26-2022

One of the best, smartest, sexiest, richest, and the most creative user you'll ever meet. Love him with all my heart!

RE: PP Goes Bye Bye - Net - 03-26-2022

Pp ;(

RE: PP Goes Bye Bye - 124715 - 03-26-2022

end of an era

RE: PP Goes Bye Bye - Kotasa - 03-26-2022

He truly was the best PP

RE: PP Goes Bye Bye - sakrosankt - 03-26-2022

Oh my, Petey, you are a lovely dude. Thanks for being the way you are, you made this whole league so much more worthwhile and fun. I love the way how you interact with all in Sarasota discord and how you just came into this team and were part of it. You are an awesome person, can't describe it any better than Deadly already did.