International Simulation Football League
*Jack McPherson Presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Jack McPherson Presser (/showthread.php?tid=38292)

*Jack McPherson Presser - WildfireMicro - 03-27-2022

A large man with black hair and a stocky build comes up to the podium. He appears to have been a bit tired from the night before. He adjusts his tie a bit before testing the microphone.

"Testing one two three... Ok that sounds good. Jack McPherson here, ready to take all your questions regarding my new position of Linebacker and how I feel about Norfolk in general. There are no wrong questions, so feel free to ask anything. Free food and drinks will be provided after all the questions are asked and answered, so don't worry about that. Anyways, ask away as you please!"

@g2019 asked:
The immediate position swap is interesting! What are you hoping to accomplish as a linebacker?

How do you feel about joining the Seawolves?

Who is stinkier, @Gbeck765 or @ImSatanJunior ?

"I've always been a big kicker, and I played both kicker and linebacker in Florida. Right now I am hoping to just prove my worth as an overall tackler and pass Rusher and get noticed in the draft.

Norfolk has been amazing in this process, and I could not be happier about the result. They gave me a virtual tour before they actually got me on waivers, and it was extremely nice.

I don't know ether of you well enough to answer that. I guess you both can be just as stinky as each other?"

@Raven asked: Moving to a new position is exciting. Do you feel like you'll miss kicking? How prepared do you feel to step up in a new role?

You join a big S35 class. What are some general thoughts about this draft class?

You will instantly be joining the ISFL draft this season, which teams that stand out to you and would you want to play fr?

Is a hot dog a sandwich?"

"Like I said, I played Linebacker as well as kicker in college. But I guess I will be missing making those clutch kicks because the feeling of nailing a game winning kick is unlike anything else. But I am ready to step up as much as I can for the Seawolves as a linebacker.

There will be a lot of competition in this draft, that I can tell. I just hope that I can get myself to stand out as much as I can so I can get picked up.

Honestly any team will do. Chicago and Sarasota look pretty interesting though.

I will not answer that as the internet can never make up it's damn mind about it"

@"Gbeck765" asked: There are rumors going around that you are the Batman. Can You confirm or deny these rumors for us?

We are super excited to have you in Norfolk. We're you surprised when you found out we got you?

Do you have any fun facts about your new player?

Any fun goals that you are setting for the remainder of this season?"

"Nothing but rumors. I just have a very active night life, and enjoy night more then morning. Not a morning person whatsoever."

Ok WildfireMicro talking. I wasn't that surprised, because Beck got ahold of me beforehand asking about me and how I was doing.

Don't listen to his denials. He may indeed be The Batman.

Just improvement. And maybe getting a forced fumble or two.

"@Jimi64 asked: Welcome back!

In the time I've known you, you've been active in quite a few sim leagues. Which one has been your favorite?

I don't really have a favorite right now. I guess the best ones are the ones I am in rn: PBE, WSBL amd ISFL. Oh, and Rock Hard Baseball but I I'm doing that to support Al_Gringo.

RE: Jack McPherson Presser - g2019 - 03-27-2022

The immediate position swap is interesting! What are you hoping to accomplish as a linebacker?

How do you feel about joining the Seawolves?

Who is stinkier, @"Gbeck765" or @ImSatanJunior ?

RE: Jack McPherson Presser - Raven - 03-27-2022

Moving to a new position is exciting. Do you feel like you'll miss kicking? How prepared do you feel to step up in a new role?

You join a big S35 class. What are some general thoughts about this draft class?

You will instantly be joining the ISFL draft this season, which teams that stand out to you and would you want to play fr?

Is a hot dog a sandwich?

RE: Jack McPherson Presser - WildfireMicro - 03-27-2022

@g2019 @Raven questions answered

RE: Jack McPherson Presser - Beck - 03-27-2022

There are rumors going around that you are the Batman. Can You confirm or deny these rumors for us?

We are super excited to have you in Norfolk. We're you surprised when you found out we got you?

Do you have any fun facts about your new player?

Any fun goals that you are setting for the remainder of this season?

RE: Jack McPherson Presser - WildfireMicro - 03-27-2022

@"Gbeck765" questions answered, sorry for accidentally tagging you I meant to tag G2

RE: Jack McPherson Presser - Jimi64 - 03-27-2022

Welcome back!

In the time I've known you, you've been active in quite a few sim leagues. Which one has been your favorite?

RE: Jack McPherson Presser - WildfireMicro - 03-28-2022

@Jimi64 question answered