International Simulation Football League
Town of Salem Game #2 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Town of Salem Game #2 (/showthread.php?tid=38307)

RE: Town of Salem Game #2 - qWest - 03-31-2022

A) I think Mori could've been witched and is trying to take advantage of it

B) Mobi has been proven to be lying and as someone already said, doc is a classic SK claim due to the inv results (also aren't they in our list of defense suspects or am I wrong on that)

RE: Town of Salem Game #2 - qWest - 03-31-2022

It's a marginal difference and it wouldn't matter either way as long as jailor does their job

RE: Town of Salem Game #2 - MobiausGrander - 03-31-2022

I guess town has decided, just hope that it's correct.

RE: Town of Salem Game #2 - .simo - 03-31-2022

(03-30-2022, 12:52 PM)MobiausGrander Wrote: Sorry about jumping in late guys, irl bs super hurt me but I caught up and I read up and I agree that xeno is too sus to be left alive given that his reason to target West is for the memes.
For that I also vote xeno.

P.S. Every mafia must have a minimum of 1 mafioso; you can have a mafioso and still have a mafia. So that means that the no maf kills must be due to an RB. Which means lets us Crody's spy info to kill one of them.

(03-31-2022, 03:30 PM)zaynzk Wrote:
(03-31-2022, 03:07 PM).simo Wrote: What happened with our sus on Swanty? If he gave bad info to lynch Xenos?
well the issue is that Xenos said he got Roll Blocked too, we just assumed that no mafia killing and Swanty successfully blocking Xenos twice meant he was bad, is proably true that hes innocent just got fucked up by confusion
Ahh ok cheers. Yeah just noticed nothing else came off today situation but fair enough.

RE: Town of Salem Game #2 - DatSmolBoi - 03-31-2022

(03-31-2022, 01:55 PM)mithrandir Wrote: @DatSmolBoi you still haven't told us how you survived being visited by the Mafia. What's your role?
im sheriff. havent been exposing my role early because first of all, i have been hella useless so far this game and have gotten no reliable info at all and secondly, last time i exposed my sheriff role while playing the web version of town of salem, they lynched me for thinking i was a executioner which i wasn't lmao.

n1 i went for negs, said he was innocent, and then he died shortly after.
n2 i forgot to interrogate people sadly which seems suspicious saying out loud ngl
n3 i went for tim, was roleblocked.

so yeah, can totally see why i can be suspicious rn

RE: Town of Salem Game #2 - DatSmolBoi - 03-31-2022

also when was i visited by mafia? i didnt get no notification or anything

RE: Town of Salem Game #2 - IceBear32 - 03-31-2022

we dont have any damming facts do we? Anyone we are worried about being targeted tonight?

I was at Painteds last night fwiw

I can confirm unconfident and his N2 trap.

RE: Town of Salem Game #2 - ImSatanJunior - 03-31-2022

can i get an upate on why we are voting more v mobius