International Simulation Football League
Amadan Multis - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Punishments (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+--- Thread: Amadan Multis (/showthread.php?tid=38646)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Amadan Multis - Swanty - 04-08-2022

Hi ISFLers,

Regrettably, it has come to our attention that Kansas City GM Amadan has been operating a number of other ISFL accounts. We uncovered several suspicious details and connections between all 6 of the accounts listed below and have been monitoring the situation, suspecting that Amadan may have been running them. We have since received conclusive evidence that Amadan has control of at least one of these accounts, so have concluded that he was operating all 6. We reached out to Amadan to inverview him a few hours ago and he did not respond. He briefly logged onto the forums to remove his personal email address from his account, and then left all league Discord servers including Kansas City.

The accounts in question will be banned and their players immediately removed from the sim. These users are:
Element (Alex Armstrong, KCC)
Slippy (Titus Samson, KCC)
Mobile (Mac Encheez, KCC)
Blizzzom (Ruud Van Nistelrooy, KCC)
Rested (Peter Parker, POR)
KingEric (Eric Candola, LON)

KelsBells shared IP addresses with Amadan; however this acount was publicly disclosed as a separate individual with an extra-league connection to Amadan. We are not taking action against this account.

Amadan will receive a 1 calendar year ban from the ISFL. He is prohibited from ever holding a GM position in the ISFL/DSFL again, and must obtain approval from Head Office to hold any league job in the future.

Amadan's current player, Greg Strongjaw, can continue to be used by Chicago until the offseason when they will be retired.

Any of the users named in this post may appeal this decision by contacting the Head of Appeals, Attopax, on Discord (Attopax#4079). The Members of HO do not want to punish any legitimate users who may have exhibited similar behavior and were caught in our investigation. However, we want to move swiftly to ensure the integrity of the league and the remainder of the DSFL season. We urge any user named here to reach out to us with evidence that they are not run by Amadan so that we can validate and restore your account and player.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to a member of ISFL or DSFL Head Office.

RE: Amadan Multis - LB3737 - 04-08-2022

I hereby declare myself a Frostbite multi

RE: Amadan Multis - Kotasa - 04-08-2022

The current system for determining roster eligibility based on activity is the thing I'm questioning. The stance is that, as a development league, people who show no activity (no forum AND no discord activity), should not be on rosters. The current system of one AC post per season is not enough to determine activity, and is currently being used as a "favor" to GMs, allowing them to pad their rosters with players better than bots, when in all practical sense they are just GM puppets that act as bots, but with better stats.
There is a current normalized trend among the whole league, including my own team, of puppeting IAs for the purpose of boosting the team. By our current rules, they are technically not IA and all this is fine, but all you have to do it make one post every season to avoid that. Sure, only having one example of an IA QB isn't ideal. But when we had this conversation a couple of weeks ago in the DSFL channel, I counted several players currently in the league who hadn't been active in weeks, if not months. This included 3-4 players who were only here because they showed up to make that one AC check.

RE: Amadan Multis - katarn22 - 04-08-2022

Noble, is that you?

RE: Amadan Multis - Frostbite - 04-08-2022

I’m a LB3737 multi

RE: Amadan Multis - Crunk - 04-08-2022

Let’s remember Amadan as he was. The king of DSFL activity.

RE: Amadan Multis - NicholasTheGreat - 04-08-2022

ErMadan, wait no. AmNoble.

RE: Amadan Multis - slate - 04-08-2022

[Image: Screenshot_20220408-134832.png]

Fastest all-drama team ever?

RE: Amadan Multis - negs - 04-08-2022

When puppeting stops happening, I will. Do me a favor though, next time you feel the need to ask me to "give it a fucking rest" because you don't like a rule proposal in a make believe game, save it for someone who that childish bullying tactic will work on. Because its not happening here.

My mans complains and complains and complains about DSFL GMs abusing puppeting players AND THE DUDE IS LITERALLY PUPPETING PLAYERS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

RE: Amadan Multis - GlimsTC - 04-08-2022

I can’t even begin to explain how frustrating this is. You took up leadership in a team so dearly important to me, and it all culminates into this. I’m so fucking pissed it’s not even funny