International Simulation Football League
Amadan Multis - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Punishments (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+--- Thread: Amadan Multis (/showthread.php?tid=38646)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Amadan Multis - LB3737 - 04-08-2022

(04-08-2022, 01:05 PM)Air Crou Wrote:
(04-08-2022, 01:02 PM)Amidships Wrote:
(04-08-2022, 12:52 PM)Air Crou Wrote:
Quote: We have since received conclusive evidence that Amadan has control of at least one of these accounts, so have concluded that he was operating all 6.

Really? We have evidence about one, so we ban all 6? What kind of fuckery is this? If you have evidence about one, you only ban that one, and keep looking in the others. Also, a one year suspension for ErMurazor levels of Multying? Bruh! Y'all could do better than this.

Hi AC. This was a contested point of discussion. We did touch on it later in the post, but I will reiterate here to be explicit. We have been monitoring these accounts for some time and have finally obtained concrete evidence linking Amadan to these accounts. We attempted to interview Amadan about them directly, but rather than engage with us he has decided to leave all Discord servers. We are confident in our decision to punish all accounts using the high amount of circumstantial evidence in relation to these accounts in order to maintain the integrity of the DSFL season and the league at large. We acknowledge that we may be wrong, and are prepared to amend our decision on the remaining accounts if they can verify their autonomy. This is a very tight rope to walk while maintaining the privacy of league users, and the members of both Head Offices are doing our best to ensure all stakeholders are treated fairly.

Then slap his ass with a ban. A one year suspension is BS. If you want to drive a point in, ban his ass into the next dimension. There is levels in the Multi game, and Amadan got to ErMurazor territory. Thank god he wasn't a DSFL simmer.
Did Er get permbanned?

RE: Amadan Multis - Pat - 04-08-2022

Something something waiver abuse something something fine @mithrandir and @SwankyPants31

RE: Amadan Multis - NicholasTheGreat - 04-08-2022

(04-08-2022, 01:06 PM)slate Wrote: The fact that someone would do this just to win in the DSFL is just sad. Er/Noble multi-ing for the ISFL I can sort of wrap my head around. How insecure do you have to be to cheat in a league where winning hardly matters?

This makes me think about how deep did he go. 

- Did he rig the waiver wire with his own players while he had priority
- Did he draft players and tank interviews with other teams 

How did he do this. Pls gib answer HO

RE: Amadan Multis - nunccoepi - 04-08-2022

Quote: We have since received conclusive evidence that Amadan has control of at least one of these accounts, so have concluded that he was operating all 6.

Really? We have evidence about one, so we ban all 6? What kind of fuckery is this? If you have evidence about one, you only ban that one, and keep looking in the others. Also, a one year suspension for ErMurazor levels of Multying? Bruh! Y'all could do better than this.

Hi AC. This was a contested point of discussion. We did touch on it later in the post, but I will reiterate here to be explicit. We have been monitoring these accounts for some time and have finally obtained concrete evidence linking Amadan to these accounts. We attempted to interview Amadan about them directly, but rather than engage with us he has decided to leave all Discord servers. We are confident in our decision to punish all accounts using the high amount of circumstantial evidence in relation to these accounts in order to maintain the integrity of the DSFL season and the league at large. We acknowledge that we may be wrong, and are prepared to amend our decision on the remaining accounts if they can verify their autonomy. This is a very tight rope to walk while maintaining the privacy of league users, and the members of both Head Offices are doing our best to ensure all stakeholders are treated fairly.

Then slap his ass with a ban. A one year suspension is BS. If you want to drive a point in, ban his ass into the next dimension. There is levels in the Multi game, and Amadan got to ErMurazor territory. Thank god he wasn't a DSFL simmer.

Er wasn’t immediately permabanned and neither was Noble who also had 6 multis. A year is plenty of time for the user to grow and change.

RE: Amadan Multis - Sebster - 04-08-2022

(04-08-2022, 01:05 PM)dude_man Wrote: Yeah anyone calling out HO is wack. Dude left ALL the servers when confronted. If that isn’t CLEAR EVIDENCE enough, you be blind
instead of calling out all of HO, I choose to call out you individually!

RE: Amadan Multis - xenosthelegend - 04-08-2022

[Image: unknown.png]

RE: Amadan Multis - DarknessRising - 04-08-2022

From ER's punishment post

Banned from the forum until the end of S5, lifetime moderation ban (minimum ban for 2 seasons, possiblity of parole in S7 if he speaks with us regarding this situation and admits what he did)

post found here https://forums.sim-football.com/showthread.php?tid=6502

RE: Amadan Multis - Sebster - 04-08-2022

(04-08-2022, 01:08 PM)negs Wrote:
(04-08-2022, 01:06 PM)slate Wrote: The fact that someone would do this just to win in the DSFL is just sad. Er/Noble multi-ing for the ISFL I can sort of wrap my head around. How insecure do you have to be to cheat in a league where winning hardly matters?
You should’ve seen dsfl gm chat kek
I wish you could see it now my brother

RE: Amadan Multis - AL_GRINGO - 04-08-2022

typical try hards ruining sim leagues for everyone else.

RE: Amadan Multis - firstfray - 04-08-2022

(04-08-2022, 01:09 PM)NicholasTheGreat Wrote:

This makes me think about how deep did he go. 

- Did he rig the waiver wire with his own players while he had priority
- Did he draft players and tank interviews with other teams 

How did he do this. Pls gib answer HO

As the GM of KCC, I have no clue. I had no suspicion of this and was very surprised when HO brought it up to me. We rarely had the top priority in waivers since we would scoop up any player we could get our hands on so if it were my guess, he probably tanked interviews with other teams to prevent being picked up by another team.