International Simulation Football League
Amadan Multis - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Punishments (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+--- Thread: Amadan Multis (/showthread.php?tid=38646)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Amadan Multis - FootballIsCool - 04-08-2022

@Sebster

It's Skyline time!

RE: Amadan Multis - Beaver - 04-08-2022

Have to say this is pretty deserved after reading this:

Quote:For Amadan, the unexpected challenge of rural living was summed up in a single word: beavers. Mr. Amadan was enchanted by baby beavers swimming in the brook on his four-acre property in the town of Kansas City, M.O., where he and his partner, Er Noble, have been sheltering since March 2020.

“I quickly learned that they’re horrible, nasty creatures that wreak havoc and destruction,” said Mr. Amadan, the head of a Manhattan public relations firm who still maintains a home in Harlem. The beavers dammed the brook in three places, creating a swamp behind the house and built a den that is “the size of small van.”

Mr. Amadan, 51, applied for a permit to remove the animals and awaited a visit from a beaver trapper. After a preliminary visit, he never showed up again, though a bear did.

RE: Amadan Multis - wuma - 04-08-2022

As an SHL user, it's mind blowing that a guy has 6 accounts and he doesn't get a permanent ban. Hell, I remember our HO was investigating Noble at one point because of multi in (I'm guessing) this league - and it was never proven he had an SHL multi at that time to warrant the investigation. There were whispers of a permaban for him if they decided he was guilty.

Also, @Kotasa, you owe me 100k for every time you used, or were quoted using, the phrase "IA". In Active has that shit trademarked.

RE: Amadan Multis - Kyle - 04-08-2022

Amagone

RE: Amadan Multis - stein - 04-08-2022

Alright, first of all: To all the people meme-ing this thread, fuck off. He's a kid. He's got some issues. Be respectful. I'm pretty sure I know exactly who reported him and I don't think it's right to just whip this shit out.

And that gets to my second point that, again, Amadan is just a kid. He's fuckin 15 years old. When I was 15, I was a raging anti-feminist and one of my closest friends would end up becoming one of the faces of fascism in America. I'm a much much much better person at 22 than I was at 15 and I still don't think I've done enough improvement. Everyone's got the opportunity to grow, everybody should be working every day on becoming a slightly kinder person than the day before. That's what the anime quote in my sig was for the longest time. He's a kid, he's got time to grow.

RE: Amadan Multis - negs - 04-08-2022

(04-08-2022, 03:45 PM)stein Wrote: Alright, first of all: To all the people meme-ing this thread, fuck off. He's a kid. He's got some issues. Be respectful. I'm pretty sure I know exactly who reported him and I don't think it's right to just whip this shit out.

And that gets to my second point that, again, Amadan is just a kid. He's fuckin 15 years old. When I was 15, I was a raging anti-feminist and one of my closest friends would end up becoming one of the faces of fascism in America. I'm a much much much better person at 22 than I was at 15 and I still don't think I've done enough improvement. Everyone's got the opportunity to grow, everybody should be working every day on becoming a slightly kinder person than the day before. That's what the anime quote in my sig was for the longest time. He's a kid, he's got time to grow.
Spoken like a 15 year vet

RE: Amadan Multis - infinitempg - 04-08-2022

(04-08-2022, 02:49 PM)WildfireMicro Wrote: It's also a really bad look for the league to have this happen right as we are having such a big class

releasing a major punishment the day of a large recruitment push has never happened once before nope literally never

*shudders in flashbacks*

RE: Amadan Multis - juniped - 04-08-2022

(04-08-2022, 03:45 PM)stein Wrote: Alright, first of all: To all the people meme-ing this thread, fuck off. He's a kid. He's got some issues. Be respectful. I'm pretty sure I know exactly who reported him and I don't think it's right to just whip this shit out.

Memes are all I have

RE: Amadan Multis - Crodyman - 04-08-2022

[Image: woi.jpg]

oh yeah, it's all coming together

RE: Amadan Multis - Z-Whiz - 04-08-2022

resim the entire season or make them forfeit all games