International Simulation Football League
A New King is Crowned - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=495)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: GM Announcements (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=166)
+---- Thread: A New King is Crowned (/showthread.php?tid=38735)

A New King is Crowned - Luciddreams702 - 04-11-2022

What’s up ISFL?

Over these last few seasons I’ve had the privilege of being the General Manager of the London Royals. An idea that was extremely influential in drawing me to this league. It quickly became one of my main goals. I wanted to GM, I wanted to help find success, and I wanted to raise another championship banner for the Royals. While I was never able to bring another Ultimini to London I leave here satisfied. The users we’ve drafted and sent up to the pros will forever be something I am proud of.

I couldn’t be more grateful for everyone who has helped me along my journey. To the War Room crew past and present @Modern_Duke, @"Maglubiyet", @platanocat,@Menace0528 , and @Mojojojo. Each one of you has made my time as GM better whether that be with locker room contributions, war room help, or teaching and guiding me in what and how to be a GM Thank You!! 

@SchwarzNarr I’m not sure if you will ever see this but from the first day I was named GM you reached out to me provided me with all the GM guides and rulebooks and made sure I had everything needed to do my job Thank you !! 

@Crunk your guidance on setting strats and ways to figure out what works guided my whole approach to play calling. Your advice was something I used my entire time as a GM. Thank you!! 

@DeadlyPlayer you were one of the first people to give me your vote of confidence for this position, your voice and opinion was always one I held in high regard a truly valued. Thank you!! 

@abh89 you are a true London legend to me. What you bring to this team and the work that you’ve put in during my time here was irreplaceable especially when it came to the draft and scouting. Thank you!!

@slate you gave me my shot both as a player and a user. Making me both a Royals Alumni and General Manager. Thank you for naming me your successor and helping me achieve my goals here. Thank you for teaching me how to GM and sticking around to help answer any and all questions I had. Thank you!! 

@katarn22 my first GM partner, while we didn’t get to pair together as long as I had hoped for I’m not sure anyone helped me to learn my responsibilities quite like you did. Your guidance and patience through my first season was something I will not forget. Thank you!! 

Last but definitely not least,@Sebster my Partner, the other half of Luseb Dreamster. Man we had a great run. I’ve truly enjoyed every moment of GMing with you. The work that we put in together, the goofing around and joking and the of course the laugh until you cry draft notes that poor Kotasa had to read. I’m gonna miss GMing with you brother but can’t wait to see what you accomplish after I get out of your way lol..

@Gordon Bombay Welcome to the team King

*Sets Crown on Gordon’s Head*
A new King has been Crowned!! I have no doubts that you will be another fantastic addition to the Royals GM room.  I’m excited to see you and Seb together and know you guys will continue to do great things.

Thanks again to everyone, a very grateful
-Lucid Dreams

BANG BANG ... LION GANG

RE: A New King is Crowned - zaynzk - 04-11-2022

This is not Plat so I do not accept

RE: A New King is Crowned - Sebster - 04-11-2022

:royallove: I've loved GMing with your brotha and while I knew this day was coming I'm still not ready for it. bang bang!

RE: A New King is Crowned - slate - 04-12-2022

Bang bang Lion gang

RE: A New King is Crowned - SchwarzNarr - 04-13-2022

You're an incredibly good egg. You will be missed in London ♥