International Simulation Football League
*Net/Jaycee Presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Net/Jaycee Presser (/showthread.php?tid=38864)

Pages: 1 2

*Net/Jaycee Presser - Net - 04-17-2022

READY TO GRADE

Ask questions and maybe, just maybe, I might answer

(i will answer, am broke)

@Pizza-faith asks...
What is some advice you might give to an upcoming rookie in this year's draft?

first off, love the name! The Office is elite!

For advice, I'd go with make connections and do well in the interviews. Make GMs say to others, "Good pick" when they select you. Also be active in the media, discord, all that. You can really make some good friends that way too.

@JoshiePoo asks...
What is your favorite ISFL/DSFL branding, excluding your current team?

This is tough...I'm gonna go with probably the Colorado Yeti. I'm from Colorado and the C in the logo is also related to the Colorado Flag. For DSFL (excluding KC), I'm gonna go with Dallas or London. Amazing color scheme.

@Repgnar asks...
What have you enjoyed while with the San Jose Sabercats? Anything that stands out in their locker room or that they do on game days?

I have enjoyed how welcoming and open the GMs are. Russ and CK are an elite duo in the ISFL and know what they are doing. They have some great channels in the discord for team only stuff that I appreciate a ton. On game day the lr is popping, and also the people in SJS are amazing to talk to. Really a bunch of peeps who love football and seem just like a great group of friends rather than teammates.

@RussDrivesTheBus asks...
Who's your favorite artist and/or current favorite song to jam to?

I'm gonna name a few (as of recently)

Artists: Brockhampton, Childish Gambino, ssgkobe, Amine, Denzel Curry, Mike Dimes, DC The Don
Songs: Bleach by Brockhampton, Summer by Brockhampton, Together by Amine, I. Flight of the Navigator by Childish Gambino, I. The Worst Guys by Childish Gambino feat. Chance the Rapper, No Trends by Mike Dimes and Arrest Me by DC The Don

@"Mattyoce971" asks...
Favorite pizza topping?

Bacon, easily

Pre game food?

Some penne pasta with marinara and meatballs!

What color grapes?

Green, elite. Also if they are the cotton candy ones

@TheNC206 asks...
Are you excited to lose to the Wraiths next season?

What are you talking about? I think beat autocorrected to lose my guy

What is the key to success in this league?

It depends on who you ask, but for me it's more about creating relationships with people. Everyone likes winning, who doesn't, but at the end of the day if I can overall leave knowing I got some people I can go to for anything and that I can talk to, I'd rather have that. You also learn about people from different perspectives, all ages, that's what I love about these sim league communities also.

@Pvtpenne asks...
Who is your favorite current Sabercat and why?

Damn, I can't answer this one correctly because there is so many people I like. I don't know truly.

Who is your favorite former Sabercat and why?

Jamar Lackson, legend. One of my favorite users and players in ISFL history.

Who is your favorite Sabercat GM and why is it not Russ?

I like RussDrivesTheBuss because he's the homie. CK too.

When will we break our playoff drought?

Next season.

Do you think you will be regarded as the best WR in SJS history when you retire?

Yes, absolutely. Much love to Crossley and Brack though.

Can you use this question to ramble on to increase your word count and thus moneys?

This question is one I've thought about for a very very very very very long time and overall I've come to a select few conclusions. For one it really endorses the International Simulation Football League as a whole and overall really shows who you can be in this league. From Offense to defense to special teams to teams all across the world you can be who you want to be and I think money is very good and also it reminds me that fries are a great side to burgers 1000%. So yeah that is how I met your mother at a Wendy's!

@Rylandb asks...
What's your favorite story to come out of the ISFL/DSFL?

My personal favorite might be from my first season in the DSFL. We were all chatting and when people were mentioning how old I was I blurted, "I'm 15...AND A HALF!" And it's just a really legendary moment for a few of us. Now that is almost 2 years old as I am almost 17...AND A HALF! @TheCC knows it but the Grey Ducks lr really captured that. I have a ton of memories and stories though this league is great for those!

RE: Net/Jaycee Presser - Pizza-faith - 04-17-2022

What is some advice you might give to an upcoming rookie in this year's draft?

RE: Net/Jaycee Presser - JoshiePoo - 04-17-2022

What is your favorite ISFL/DSFL branding, excluding your current team?

RE: Net/Jaycee Presser - Repgnar - 04-17-2022

What have you enjoyed while with the San Jose Sabercats? Anything that stands out in their locker room or that they do on game days?

RE: Net/Jaycee Presser - RussDrivesTheBus - 04-17-2022

Who's your favorite artist and/orĀ current favorite song to jam to?

RE: Net/Jaycee Presser - Dindog - 04-17-2022

Favorite pizza topping?

Pre game food?

What color grapes?

RE: Net/Jaycee Presser - TheNC206 - 04-17-2022

Are you excited to lose to the Wraiths next season?

What is the key to success in this league?

RE: Net/Jaycee Presser - Net - 04-17-2022

answered @Pizza-faith @RussDrivesTheBus @TheNC206 @Repgnar @JoshiePoo @"Mattyoce971"

RE: Net/Jaycee Presser - Pvtpenne - 04-17-2022

Who is your favorite current Sabercat and why?

Who is your favorite former Sabercat and why?

Who is your favorite Sabercat GM and why is it not Russ?

When will we break our playoff drought?

Do you think you will be regarded as the best WR in SJS history when you retire?

Can you use this question to ramble on to increase your word count and thus moneys?

RE: Net/Jaycee Presser - Rylandb - 04-19-2022

What's your favorite story to come out of the ISFL/DSFL?