International Simulation Football League
(S35) Offseason Task - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S35) Offseason Task (/showthread.php?tid=38869)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: (S35) Offseason Task - .HoshinoIchika - 04-20-2022

Write a short biography or story about your player. This could include background about how they came to the ISFL and how they’ve done so far, a story about their role in an exciting game, or anything else related to their experience in the league. (300 words+)

Aqeel was born on February 15, 2029, to his parents Jolynne and Mike "Chunky" Steele. From a young age, Aqeel was always interested in sports, and he inherited the right genes from his father to be an all-around athlete. He loved to play football and basketball, and he was very good at them too, but in high school, he decided to focus on football.
He was a running back in middle school, and he continued to play that position in high school, but at one practice, the assistant coach, Jay Weston, told him to line up on the other side of the ball. Aqeel says, "We were short on defensive ends that week because Preston [Hart] got injured, so I guess Coach Weston was desperate. He's like, 'Aqeel, why don't you line up across Will [Hernandez] here. I just want you to try to get around him.'" The whistle blew, and Aqeel flew right past him and hit the QB. "That was really surprising for me. I didn't really think about playing on the other side of the ball at that point." Aqeel refined his pass-rushing moves and tackling, and ended up breaking out his senior year, racking up 12 sacks and leading his team to the state semifinals.
A three star recruit coming out of high school, Aqeel received few division one offers. "It was Nebraska, TCU, Central Michigan, and that was about it," he says. He ended up choosing Nebraska, since it was relatively close to his hometown of Wichita. His parents always wanted him to get a college degree, so he studied hard while being a backup for two seasons, getting little playing time. However, in his junior year, he broke out with 6 sacks in just 8 games.
Going into his senior year, Aqeel would be listed as Top Potential Breakout Player of the Year. He did not disappoint. He had 11 sacks, 20 tackles for loss, and 2 forced fumbles, earning the moniker “Sack Daddy”. On June 5, 2050, Aqeel graduated with a Bachelor's in Accounting. He smiled as a photo was taken of him and his family. As he threw his hat up in the air, he knew it was time to move on to the ISFL. [373 words]

The season is over and the draft is coming up. What do you bring to a team, and why should a team choose to take a chance on you next season? (150 words+)

As a defensive end, my position holds a lot of importance in the simulation. Also, there are only 5 defensive ends in this class above 50 TPE, so there are not that many of us who are active. I am very active on the discord and forums, so I will collect all the TPE from Activity Checks and Weekly Training, although you may not see me because I am invisible on both. Although I may not make much media, I have a twitter, which, combined with my contract, will allow me to get all of the Weekly Training I need. I also plan on sticking around for a while, because I have enjoyed football for around the past decade, so I won’t go inactive in the middle of the season. I also am open-minded to playing for whichever team that drafts me, I don’t have a preference for any team. I think I can be an above-average earner and play for over 10 seasons. [164 words]

Imagine your current position was not available to be picked when you created your player. What other position would you have picked, and why? (150 words+)

The original reason I wanted to be a defensive end was so that I could get playing time, as I wanted to see my player succeed in the ISFL. The other reason why I chose to be a defensive end was the ability to make game-changing plays. Sacks can make or break a drive, and it just feels so satisfying to watch on TV. For these reasons, another position I would’ve picked when I created my character was cornerback or safety. These positions are both positions of value, and they possess a similar playmaking ability to sacks in the form of interceptions. Honestly, when I was creating my character, it was a very tough choice between these options. The only reason I went with defensive end as my position was because there aren’t as many user-made offensive linemen in the league compared to wide receivers, so I might be able to make big plays earlier against inferior competition. [158 words]

RE: (S35) Offseason Task - teddyoojo - 04-20-2022

15. Going to Disneyland! Who was the Ultimus Game MVP? Give us a rundown of their celebratory trip to Disneyland. (Can be completed after the Ultimus game)

I mean honestly, looking at the ultimus stats its quite easy to call an MVP, however it might still be pretty controversial. Despite losing, hahalua quarterback dexter zaylren put up an immensely impressive game, going for 400 yards and 3 touchdowns with zero interceptions and a quarterback rating of 122.6 against an incredibly strong chicago butchers defense. This however, once again proves that while offense might win games, the defense does indeed win championships. Not even an incredible performance by dexter zaylren could make up for the incredible defensive power of chicago, that despite not getting any interceptions, still managed to create two turnovers on defense that played a pivotol role in the ultimus victory.
however, zaylren does not end up going to disneyland, therefore i think the actual mvp of this ultimus is the entire chicago butchers defense, and theyll all be going to disneyland after an incredible season, crowned by their championship

154 words

17. Your team has announced that they will be laying ground on a new stadium next season. What additions would you like to see included in it. No graphics option available here.

So, since apparently were building a new stadium every singlen season i gotta come up with some new shit for it to include. First of all, since the whole vibe of the team is supposed to some sort of spooky themed thing, with wraiths and ghosts and such, I fully believe that the stadium should include a haunted house of some sorts, maybe even make it mandatory to pass through the haunted house to get access to the stadium or the seating area. If you scream or get scared even just a little bit you will not be allowed entry into the stadium and will be asked to leave the premises.
I also think the stadium should be adding whirlpool seating, its fucking cold up in yellowknife, make a premium seating area consisting exclusively of whirlpools that hold between 5-10 people. should be pretty premium seating. Im sure people will love that idea, what more would u want

158 words

21. What are your thoughts on the sim engine? Do you think that it is better than DDSPF16?

My thoughts on the sim are still somewhat conflicted. Of course seeing as my current player being a wide receiver i generally think watching games on the new sim is much more prefferable to watching games on the old sim. the way the ball flies through the air just to end up in an incompletion is a joy that the old sim just didnt offer. also the great moments when your completely wide open but its just because there was an invisible defender still upon you. despite those great things, i generally believe changing sims alot is a pretty bad idea, because players roles get changed around so much, like nickelback in ddsfpspp 16 was the greatest thing ever statwise, and then kinda fell flat in the new sim, creating alot of not so great moments for players that suddenly got really disappointed. To sum up, i think new sim is great, just dont change it too much

158 words

27. What team do you think has the best branding in the league? What team do you think could use a refresh? Why?

I geniunly believe the san jose sabercats have probably the best branding in the entire league, since their color scheme and everything is pretty damn unique. theyre not basic bitch red like alot of other teams, they dont use a generic animal/theme like a bunch of other teams, overall i think its pretty spot on with their colour branding and choice of mascot. sabre cats is pretty damn good mascot.
On the other side of the issue, i believe that the sarasota sailfish branding is pretty trash. oh boy, its a florida based team with a water animal mascot, and despite dolphins and marlins being mammals and fish respectively, theyre still practically the same animal tbqh. dumb fish man. colour scheme is pretty basic, florida sucks, sailfish are stupid animals with a dumb stick on their nose, get them outta here.
Bondi beach managed the get the hell out of the east coast, the sarasota dumbfishs should follow suit.

160 words

RE: (S35) Offseason Task - enigmatic - 04-20-2022

16. This task is exclusive to recreate/non-recreate rookies of the S35 class and later. The season is over and the draft is coming up. What do you bring to a team, and why should a team choose to take a chance on you next season?

I have been in the league since season 1 and although I don’t have the best track record when it comes to activity, it has never, ever, been an issue in the DSFL. I lose interest in most leagues for various reasons but I usually max earn at least during the junior years so I will be a good player on the field for sure. I’m open to suggestions as far as my build is concerned and I’m a team player in that respect. I know that other people have a better understanding of the engine so I’m not embarrassed to ask for help.
Off the field, I get along with almost everybody and I think most people enjoy having me as a teammate. I’m not the most active but if the locker room is welcoming and fun, I’ll enjoy posting and bring what I can to give our team a good image and make it enjoyable for everyone.
I am honest when teams scout me and if that makes me fall during the draft, so be it. I don’t think I have anything to prove to anyone and teams know what they will get when they draft me.

25. Imagine your current position was not available to be picked when you created your player. What other position would you have picked, and why?

This one is pretty easy. I picked cornerback because defense is always needed but offense is always more fun for sure. I had the best time of my sim league career in general as far as the sim is concerned when I played at quarterback so I would have loved to recreate as one and it was my original plan to do so. Unfortunately, I’m not the only one who likes this position as much and it would have been really hard to get a spot on a team in the ISFL and I don’t fancy switching positions. My former team, the Butchers, might have needed a QB but I understand them not being too interested after I disappeared with my WR when I was on the team. I found it really fun to have so much impact on every game and have my teammates depend on me. It’s also a unique position on any roster so it makes it special to play there.

26. Football is a game that has been going on for a while, loved by fans all over. But what if you were able to make some rule changes? Talk us through your new version of football, and what would be different and why?

I discovered Australian rules football a couple of years ago and I really wish it was a thing here so I think most of what I want my new version of football to have is already a thing down under. Imagine your team’s quarterback just jumping on the running back’s back to make a throw to his wide receiver. It sounds sick as hell. Then the wide receiver jumps on the back of one of the dudes on the other team to make the catch. Damn, sign me up. Can’t run all the way to the line? Just kick the damn ball like you’re a kicker. Whole stadium holds its breath. You get to see some spectacular plays every once in a while in football but never as much as this.
Another thing I wish wasn’t a part of football are the damned meetings before every. freaking. play. Screw this, you have to form up the line or whatever its called as soon as possible and if you’re placed all wrong for the play the QB chose, too bad for you. The fuckups that would happen would either be super entertaining or a total disaster.

30. Affliate PT from either SHL/PBE/WSBL. The Weeks must match with the timeframe of this UW. And you may only use a max of 1.

SHL

RE: (S35) Offseason Task - hotdog - 04-20-2022

Code:
30. Affliate PT from either SHL/PBE/WSBL. The Weeks must match with the timeframe of this UW. And you may only use a max of 1.

SHL PT

Code:
18. Written option - which teammate of yours is the ultimate team player and why? How does this person exhibit selflessness and put the team first? Are they a great locker room presence who encourages others? Do they play an important but unappreciated role on the team which doesn't receive much recognition for awards? Graphic Option: Create a graphic of your player with your teammate who exhibits a team-friendly attitude.

DB Jadakiss is such a clear answer here. Jadakiss was a top earner in the S23 draft class alongside the likes of Eugene Smoothie and others that I forget. Despite max earning and stretching a career across many seasons, Jadakiss was the pinnacle of mediocrity, never once getting even a Pro Bowl selection and honestly probably not even a single vote. I don't know who is the all time TPE leader to never get a pro bowl vote, but it may just be Jadakiss. Jadakiss was never a liability on the field and had plenty of just fine statistical performances season in season out, but never came close to stringing enough together to be considered a standout dominant defensive superstar (despite TPE). Nonetheless, Jadakiss was a significant contributor for seasons of sustained Arizona defensive dominance. Jadakiss was a common source of faith in the Arizona locker room through thick and thin. An important but unappreciated role for sure.

Code:
24. If you could create a team using any active players in the league, what would that team look like? Would you build a group of all-stars to contend in the next Ultimus, or a team full of jokesters for the fun of it? Describe the roster and why you chose the players you did.

I would build a roster from all of my favorite people in the world, who just so happen to make up the Atlanta Inferno in the Simulation Hockey League. Users would include Gwdjohnson, micool132, Gordon Bombay, Z-Whiz, Krunk, Qwest, Memento Mori, sakrosankt, Beaver, and Reno. I wonder if Jepox and Blastmeaway would count for this as well - both have had ISFL players here but were fairly inactive and I don't believe have players now. In any case, this would indeed being a team full of jokesters, as that's the general personality of the Atlanta Inferno. Positionally we would be a bit weak, as we're severely lacking at some positions. Without a QB, we may have some difficulty putting forth our best effort on the field, but with Tatsu Nakamura who needs to pass? Tayshaun Crunk, Brandon Booker, and DB Jadakiss would make up a strong defensive secondary. Several of these users have new players in ISFL so this could be a team looking foward to the future.

Code:
20. Make a scouting report for any of the ISFL or DSFL draftees. Show their stats, abilities, TPE, or highlights. Written or graphic option available.

Scouting report for upcoming ISFL draftee Outlaw Mode Sicko: Outlaw Mode Sicko is a fierce competitor at cornerback whose physical skills are second to none. Sicko had an impressive season with the London Royals, finishing second (tied) in the league with five interceptions and bringing one of those all the way back for a touchdown. Sicko also added 15 pass deflections and even picked up a sack. His primary weakness would be that he doesn't seem to have a nose for the football in the run game, ending with no fumbles nor fumble recoveries. An increase on strength training should improve Sicko's ability to disrupt ballcarriers throughout the game. OMS does contain one key advantage over other similar players at his position, namely his ability to go Outlaw Mode. Some may think he goes Sicko Mode but that is a common misconception - he is actually a sicko who goes outlaw mode from time to time. If he can hone this skill, he could be a force to be reckoned with at the next level.

RE: (S35) Offseason Task - stein - 04-20-2022

Quote:17. Your team has announced that they will be laying ground on a new stadium next season. What additions would you like to see included in it. No graphics option available here.

I would like to see a new state of the art training facility that utilizes holograms to create 3D simulations of solid objects, much like a Star Trek holodeck or the X-Men Danger Room. The applications of such a training facility would be virtually limitless. If we're having trouble playing against certain teams or strategies, those could be loaded into the simulation and we could have our team run play after play until we gain the experience to counter those plays and teams live. For an added bit of fun and utility, we could also train against impossibly difficult scenarios. We could pit our real team against a team composed of only the greatest players to ever grace the ISFL field, even if those teams would never be possible because the players weren't active during the same season. If we train ourselves to compete against impossibly good teams, then the real games would be so much easier.

(157 words)

Quote:19. If your player had a show starring them, what would the plot be? Graphic Option: Create the cover art for your player’s show.

The show would initially be a Little House On the Prairie style show about a family of corn people living in The Cornfields of Ohio. The first season would be about "The Cornelius I Years" following the day to day life of the family of Cornelius Corning the First while he is away leading the Corn Armies during the Corn War. This plot would focus on explaining the day to day life and tendencies of corn people and would utilize occasional written correspondence from General Cornelius Corning for exposition on the Corn War. The next season would be about the "Cornelius II Years" and the plot would center around the son of Cornelius I and father of Cob, Cornelius Corning the Second. The plot of this season would focus on transitioning from the isolated world of the corn people to their tentative peace with humans, and would also introduce a young Cob Corning. The series would then transition to a sitcom style show where the plot focuses on an adult Cob Corning and the beginning of his journey into the DSFL and ISFL.

(183 words)

Quote:25. Imagine your current position was not available to be picked when you created your player. What other position would you have picked, and why?

If cornerback wasn't available when I made my character then it would have been a toss up between safety, offensive line, or defensive line. I'm mainly attracted to the idea of defensive roles and each of those positions would scratch that itch in a different way. Safety is an option because it would be cool to be the last line of defense between the opposing offense and the end zone. I would probably see less action as a safety but the action I did see would be even more important  since I'd be the last deciding factor in whether the ball carrier makes it to the end zone or not. I still consider offensive linemen to be a defensive position because they're defending the quarterback from the opposing linemen and linebackers, and I think pancakes could be a fun stat to track. And being a defensive lineman seems like it would be a flipside experience to cornerback. Most of my involvement in plays has been in denying passes via pass deflections and picks and tackling wide receivers, but as a defensive lineman I'd be dealing more with running plays and opening avenues of attack for our linebackers. And even though lineman is a much less glorious position, I would still be able to provide value to my team in a defensive role.

(222 words)

Quote:29. Awards have been a subject of controversy for a while in the league. Tell us your ideas on how awards process can be fixed. 

One big problem with the awards system is how few people actually get to vote in it. I think one of the biggest reasons that so many people are discontent with the results is that they have no say in them and so they are effectively voiceless. We have the technology to let us all vote so it's strange that we don't. We should also be removing characters of banned users from the nominations entirely, and the same goes for known multis. Those characters effectively no longer exist and allowing them to siphon votes from eligible players (or worse, win the award) is pretty silly. I've heard more experienced players in the league complain that vital but inglorious positions are often overlooked. If the current awards aren't big enough to accommodate these positions then maybe we could at least add position specific awards. I've also heard people expressing the opinion that it's strange for people to be nominated for or win MVP when they weren't even nominated for Whatever of the Year. It makes sense to me too that the MVP of a league would be chosen from the best players of the year and not some other random player.

(200 words)

RE: (S35) Offseason Task - StadiumGambler - 04-20-2022

13. Expansion Expansion Expansion! Tell us why you think the league should expand / not expand or include any ideas (in words) for team branding ideas you have or team locations.

I feel like the league probably should not expand because there simply aren't enough active players to fill out 14 teams: as it is some teams have to rely on DSFL-level fillers, especially at positions like Kicker. However, an expansion policy should be considered simply because we could use an 8 team playoff, as we regularly get a decent 9-7 or 10-6 team missing playoffs every year, and the league seems hesitant to have 8 out of 14 teams making the playoffs instead of 6 out of 14.

With that in mind, if the league were to expand, the obvious locations would be somewhere in Ohio, in order to get a foothold in that TV market, and then Seattle. You could consider a second team in California, as well as maybe a team in Indiana or Carolina, but we would be better off with this setup in my opinion.

As for branding? I would just go basic. For the Ohio team I would try the Columbus Clippers, and go with a bug with chainsaw mandibles as a mascot, with an Oakland Raiders color rush deal on the unis, emphasizing the silver over the black and white. The Yellowknife Wraiths kind of do this branding with their whole deal, but they add light blue so its not a total rip. Seattle's branding is actually a bit more of an issue to figure out, as Sarasota and Honolulu have some of the aquatic theme down cold, and blue is fairly well represented within the league. Perhaps a brown-based theme would work since we don't have one, naming the team after a darker coloured marine animal, or maybe a local brand of bear in the nearby forests?

Maybe with hindsight as I write this, Carolina could be a better choice, and would have mascots native to the local area that are more in line with a brown-based colour scheme.

---

27. What team do you think has the best branding in the league? What team do you think could use a refresh? Why?

I feel like the Wraiths have good branding when you overlook the fact that the team really shouldn't be in Yellowknife. They've got the good cold branding to suit the locale at least, and the fans are probably dressed up as hard looking as the old Oakland Raiders fans were in order to create an intimidating atmosphere in their game.

I feel like Colorado has some branding that could use a shuffle, because the color scheme gets sort of absorbed by osmosis via other teams, and I'm not sure Yeti was the right choice for Colorado branding (or just labelling the team as Colorado instead of Denver and then going with a team name that starts with D), but they're an older team so they'll stick.

Philly probably needs a big change, I think a more severe navy blue and red and a sharper looking mascot would suit a Philly sports team better. Philly has always been at their coolest when they darken the branding IRL, and their ISFL team should follow suit.

---

28. Choose one existing award. Tell us why you think a certain player should win that award this season. Stats, or anything else possible should be used to support your case.

I might as well just talk about my rationale for selecting the fan MVP for ISFL and DSFL then. I picked Sheriff Woody because the best QB isn't clear cut: I like Carter Knight's completion percentage and TD-INT ratio, but I also notice that Live Laughlove and Wendell Sailor have a superior completion percentage. Cole Maxwell is a great WR but he was on a team that went 2-14, and modern analytics say RB is trash lol. So I decided to go defense, and felt that Sheriff Woody's 4 fumble recoveries, 1 pick, and 19 sacks meant he made a big impact on any game he played. Sure, Baltimore finished 6-10, but we all know Berlin used sorcery to steal a playoff spot that should've been Baltimore's

For the DSFL vote I picked Dallas Quarterback Christian Marciano. He lead the league in completion percentage, yards per attempt, and had a good TD to INT ratio of 29 to 13. He ultimately engineered a pair of playoff victories to take Dallas to the Ultimini, and he needed to be good: Dallas went 6-8 and just barely scraped into the 4th playoff spot, with the 2nd worst defense in the league sabotaging an excellent aerial attack.

RE: (S35) Offseason Task - RocketMan13 - 04-20-2022

25. Had offensive line not been an option I would have likely selected defensive end. It's the position I played the most growing up and it's one of the highest-impact positions in the game. Other that quarterback, you can argue that no player on the field can have more impact on the game than a dominant defensive end. As a D end my style would have been a balanced defender who played equally against the pass and run, a la Joey Bosa or Myles Garrett.

If we were limited to "skill positions" (I admit I've never appreciated that term, as it seems to imply that players who do not often touch the ball are unskilled), I would almost certainly choose Tight End. I appreciate the flexibility the position provides, from glorified offensive lineman to big slot receiver, there are more options for play style and responsibilities for Tight Ends than any other position on the field.

26. I've long been of the opinion that the kickoff in modern football is the least exciting play in sports. in 2021's NFL season 61% of kickoffs, and there were a total of just nine kickoff return touchdowns the entire season. Many attempts have been made to alter, spice up, or eliminate the play entirely, with little success. My belief is that the best option is after a score the scoring team gets the ball on their own 35 yard line with the down and distance mandated at 4th and 15. The team would then have the option to punt or go for it. The average NFL punt in open-field situations is 48 yards, so that yields an average starting field position of the 18 yard line, while allowing teams down late in games to retain possession at a higher rate than recovering an onside kick (stats suggest a success rate of around 15%).

27. There are several teams in the ISFL with standout branding, including the New York Silverbacks, the Yellowknife Wraiths, and my own San Jose SaberCats. There is one team that I believe stands above the rest: the Honolulu Hahalua. The Hahalua manage to tread the razor-thin line of playing off of the tropical themes that evoke thoughts of a Hawaiian paradise without coming across as cliché or mocking local culture. Honolulu's color scheme, uniforms, field design, logo, and name all manage to pay homage to the rich traditions and proud heritage of Hawaiian culture while also remaining accessible and exciting to football fans across the globe. Hahalua in the Hawaiian language means "Two Breaths" and refer to the majestic Manta Ray found in the warm tropical waters around the Hawaiian islands. Manta rays hold special significance in Hawaiian culture, even featuring prominently in the Kumulipo, the native creation story. Two breaths refers to the Manta Ray's habit of jumping out of the water, thereby experiencing both the world above the water and the world below. Honolulu's logo also features the Manta Ray jumping out of an unseen ocean, giving visual reference to the famous Ray's leaping ability.

28. Awards are always a sore spot amongst both players and fans. The current system of GMs and front office personnel voting to select outstanding players is a fair one, but does leave a lot to be desired in terms of peer review and transparency. I am of the opinion that a second method of voting between players should also generate an award alongside those selected by GMs. Players should receive a ballot for MVP. Offensive, and Defensive players of the year. They would also be allowed to vote for positional excellence only among their position group (e.g. offensive linemen would be eligible to vote for offensive lineman of the year). This would lead to more peer-centric awards based on that season's results and the respect that only competitors on the field can earn for one another.

While some may have an issue with an open ballot, I believe that players and fans should be able to see which GMs and players voted and for whom they voted. If nothing else this would generate quite the media buzz when teammates vote for rival players.

RE: (S35) Offseason Task - crazylemire - 04-20-2022

TIER 1

6. Season 60 Bondi Beach Buccaneers Offensive Players Timelapse

Have you wondered where your old teammates have ended up over the years and wanted too track the progress but were always too lazy for it and wanted too wait too be able too get paid for it well me to and that is why I am making this list too see where my old teammates are what there up too and how have they made along over the years I'm going start it all off with the team my played my rookie DFSL season with in the Bondi Beach Buccaneers I will start by peaceing together the Offensive Players

Offensive

Quaterback-
Dexter Zarylien *Hanalulu*
Dexter came out of Bondi Beach as one of best Quarterbacks the DFSL as ever seen coming into his next Season Starting in the pros he ended up winning OROTY after an amazing rookie season.
The next season Zarylien brought Berlin too the finals but came up short he was rewarded QB of the year, MOP, and MVP in this amazing season. He than spent one more Season in Berlin not making the playoffs and being shipped out too Honolulu in a huge trade at the draft let's see if he can keep adding to his trophy collection. I may of wrote this piece a bit to early on Dexter Zarylien as he was able too take his new Squad too another Ultimni coming up short once more.

Running Backs-

Tron Carter *Orange County*
Right after this season Tron Carter Decide too take his shot at the postion he always desired but no coach thought he was good enough and that was Quaterback he went put in alot of work playing another 2 seasons for Bondi Beach as Quaterback unfortunately we were never able too make the playoffs on Tron Carter first Season going pro he brought the Otters too the finals just coming up short of winning it all, Tron is a Decent Quaterback now it is crazy too look back and see this man was once a running back.

Ken Oath *Orange County*
Highly touted rookie Ken Oath came to the Bondi Beach Buccaneers Home team pick born in Australia and one of the best players up there was he has went too the Finals with the Otters and has switched his postion too Wide Receiver. It looks like Ken Oath may not pan out too the prospect that the Otters once thought he was has he is struggling to progress at this point in his career is he capped out? We will find out soon was all his hype just from who his father was?

Guard-
Beeg Beeg Yoshi *Austin*

Beeg Beeg Yoshi Played end of season with us this season coming in as a underager Guard near the end of the season. Currently residing in Austin. Played this season as a tackle.

Tackle-
Pepelegs Johnson *Baltimore*
When Johnson went too the pros in Baltimore he continued too play Tackle in his Rookie Season but Coach than seen maybe Johnson could play cornerback and he has been at the postion ever since winning an Ultimni and getting a ring already in Baltimore.

Tight End-
Travis scott *Austin*
And now going under the name TightEnd Eighty-two maybe his music career was bringing in too much negative attention and he wanted too fade it somthing too the extent of Metta World Peace with the Lakers. He played the Tight end Postion for his first 2 seasons with Austin going into his 3rd season he has decide to come in as the back up QB this last Season he played as the starter having a bit of a rough season.

Wide Receivers-
Tony Demonson *Berlin*
Tony Demonson played as a Wide Receiver in Bondi Beach when going over too Berlin they Decide too make him a corner back this has proven good over the last 2 seasons as Demonson has been putting up nice stats.

Kotoni Staggs *Arizona*
Staggs had a bit of a disappointing season with Bondi Beach dropping his draft stock in the following draft he was picked up by Arizona which he has really shown what he is made of putting up very good numbers for his age on a daily game he is really good.

Squidward tentacles *New Orleans*
Tentacles was a bit of a veteran on this squad playing in his last season in the DFSL before going pro for New Orleans where he has still played Wide Receiver and has started too put up quite good numbers over the last 2 seasons.

RE: (S35) Offseason Task - crazylemire - 04-20-2022

TIER 1

6. Season 60 Bondi Beach Buccaneers Offensive Players Timelapse

Have you wondered where your old teammates have ended up over the years and wanted too track the progress but were always too lazy for it and wanted too wait too be able too get paid for it well me to and that is why I am making this list too see where my old teammates are what there up too and how have they made along over the years I'm going start it all off with the team my played my rookie DFSL season with in the Bondi Beach Buccaneers I will start by peaceing together the Offensive Players

Offensive

Quaterback-
Dexter Zarylien *Hanalulu*
Dexter came out of Bondi Beach as one of best Quarterbacks the DFSL as ever seen coming into his next Season Starting in the pros he ended up winning OROTY after an amazing rookie season.
The next season Zarylien brought Berlin too the finals but came up short he was rewarded QB of the year, MOP, and MVP in this amazing season. He than spent one more Season in Berlin not making the playoffs and being shipped out too Honolulu in a huge trade at the draft let's see if he can keep adding to his trophy collection. I may of wrote this piece a bit to early on Dexter Zarylien as he was able too take his new Squad too another Ultimni coming up short once more.

Running Backs-

Tron Carter *Orange County*
Right after this season Tron Carter Decide too take his shot at the postion he always desired but no coach thought he was good enough and that was Quaterback he went put in alot of work playing another 2 seasons for Bondi Beach as Quaterback unfortunately we were never able too make the playoffs on Tron Carter first Season going pro he brought the Otters too the finals just coming up short of winning it all, Tron is a Decent Quaterback now it is crazy too look back and see this man was once a running back.

Ken Oath *Orange County*
Highly touted rookie Ken Oath came to the Bondi Beach Buccaneers Home team pick born in Australia and one of the best players up there was he has went too the Finals with the Otters and has switched his postion too Wide Receiver. It looks like Ken Oath may not pan out too the prospect that the Otters once thought he was has he is struggling to progress at this point in his career is he capped out? We will find out soon was all his hype just from who his father was?

Guard-
Beeg Beeg Yoshi *Austin*

Beeg Beeg Yoshi Played end of season with us this season coming in as a underager Guard near the end of the season. Currently residing in Austin. Played this season as a tackle.

Tackle-
Pepelegs Johnson *Baltimore*
When Johnson went too the pros in Baltimore he continued too play Tackle in his Rookie Season but Coach than seen maybe Johnson could play cornerback and he has been at the postion ever since winning an Ultimni and getting a ring already in Baltimore.

Tight End-
Travis scott *Austin*
And now going under the name TightEnd Eighty-two maybe his music career was bringing in too much negative attention and he wanted too fade it somthing too the extent of Metta World Peace with the Lakers. He played the Tight end Postion for his first 2 seasons with Austin going into his 3rd season he has decide to come in as the back up QB this last Season he played as the starter having a bit of a rough season.

Wide Receivers-
Tony Demonson *Berlin*
Tony Demonson played as a Wide Receiver in Bondi Beach when going over too Berlin they Decide too make him a corner back this has proven good over the last 2 seasons as Demonson has been putting up nice stats.

Kotoni Staggs *Arizona*
Staggs had a bit of a disappointing season with Bondi Beach dropping his draft stock in the following draft he was picked up by Arizona which he has really shown what he is made of putting up very good numbers for his age on a daily game he is really good.

Squidward tentacles *New Orleans*
Tentacles was a bit of a veteran on this squad playing in his last season in the DFSL before going pro for New Orleans where he has still played Wide Receiver and has started too put up quite good numbers over the last 2 seasons.

RE: (S35) Offseason Task - Eldorian - 04-20-2022

OT Pass