International Simulation Football League
Waldo/DaOneAndOnly Multi Punishment - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Punishments (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+--- Thread: Waldo/DaOneAndOnly Multi Punishment (/showthread.php?tid=38875)

Pages: 1 2

Waldo/DaOneAndOnly Multi Punishment - DarknessRising - 04-18-2022

We have determined that the user DaOneAndOnly is operated by the same individual as the user WALDO. Both users have players in the league, one in the ISFL (Jack Ryan) and one in the DSFL (William Howard Taft.) Upon being contacted by Head Office about this situation, WALDO was immediately upfront and cooperative with the investigation, and understanding of why he is being punished. While HO understands WALDO’s desire for a fresh start, we would like to remind the league that multis continue to be a serious breach of the rules and will be treated as such. If any user ever feels like they may need a fresh start, which is understandable, do not create a new account, please contact HO and we can discuss the situation.

The following action will be taken:
WALDO receives a 1 season (8 week) suspension from league spaces (forums + ISFL Discord server), ending June 13th.
WALDO receives a 3 season suspension on holding league jobs, ending October 3rd.
User DaOneAndOnly will be permanently banned.
DaOneAndOnly’s player, William Howard Taft, will be immediately retired and removed from the sim/upcoming draft as per rule IX.C.6: ‘No multis. If caught, all multi accounts will be deleted and their players retired. The original account will also be subject to discipline.’

WALDO may appeal this decision by contacting Attopax#4079 or any other member of the appeals team.

Any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to any member of Head Office.

RE: Waldo/DaOneAndOnly Multi Punishment - BRNXB0MBERS - 04-18-2022

Dammit, zamir!

RE: Waldo/DaOneAndOnly Multi Punishment - Frostbite - 04-18-2022

Man wtf Taft was becoming my favorite prospect smh Waldo

RE: Waldo/DaOneAndOnly Multi Punishment - .HoshinoIchika - 04-18-2022

F

RE: Waldo/DaOneAndOnly Multi Punishment - zaynzk - 04-18-2022

Rip, waldo u were a solid personality in New York’s locker room for a bit, if you ever decide to come back and earn earn somewhat better defo still a lot of spots for you in this league

RE: Waldo/DaOneAndOnly Multi Punishment - Painted - 04-18-2022

One less prospect to scout I guess.

RE: Waldo/DaOneAndOnly Multi Punishment - Crodyman - 04-18-2022

Looks like we've finally answered the question of where's waldo

RE: Waldo/DaOneAndOnly Multi Punishment - Crunk - 04-18-2022

I guess he wasn’t the one and… ah, fuck it

RE: Waldo/DaOneAndOnly Multi Punishment - C9Van - 04-18-2022

Okay I am convinced you're all Zamir at this point.

RE: Waldo/DaOneAndOnly Multi Punishment - unconfident - 04-18-2022

@zaynzk we still uncaught let’s go