International Simulation Football League
(S35) PT 1 - Draft Recap - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S35) PT 1 - Draft Recap (/showthread.php?tid=39190)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: (S35) PT 1 - Draft Recap - AW13 - 05-04-2022

WSBL PT

RE: (S35) PT 1 - Draft Recap - slothfacekilla - 05-04-2022

PBE PT

RE: (S35) PT 1 - Draft Recap - Reno - 05-04-2022

PBE PT

RE: (S35) PT 1 - Draft Recap - toivo - 05-04-2022

SHL PT

RE: (S35) PT 1 - Draft Recap - C9Van - 05-04-2022

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S35) PT 1 - Draft Recap - Arkz - 05-04-2022

Everyone loves Draft Day! Or is that Draft Weekend? Or really Draft Weeks when it comes to the ISFL and DSFL drafts. Either way, its a lot of fun for everyone. Let me talk about the dynamite class we have the honor of bringing into Yellowknife this season. We drafted a number of very interesting, if raw, talents. I won't lie, we had a number of holes we had to fill, and that meant being aggressive and making more than a few high-reward picks. We started off in the first round picking up running back Kumquat Archipelago, who had a strong start to their career in the DSFL. After that, we followed it up with fullback Adebayo Akinfenwa, which was a really interesting pick for us. Its no secret that we've been very focused in the past few seasons on the passing game, but we want to shift the team's focus and identity in the coming seasons to feature a more balanced attack. To help rejuvenate our aging receiver cops, we also brought in Maximilian Hamilton and Calvin Spiff. Finally, to add something to the defensive side of the ball, we got tremendous value in picking up Jack McPherson. All in all, terrific draft for the Wraiths.

RE: (S35) PT 1 - Draft Recap - iStegosauruz - 05-04-2022

WSBL Affiliate

RE: (S35) PT 1 - Draft Recap - hotdog - 05-04-2022

I want to give shoutouts to my two teams for having exceptional drafts. Is this just so that I don't have to do any extra research by looking up other teams' drafts and can just shoot from the hip? Hard to say! But all told, I really do think Arizona and London rocked the draft. Arizona did the noble thing of drafting Outlaw Mode Sicko in the first round - a sure bet to go the distance with Arizona and earn at a high level at a position of need while taking minimum contracts the entire time, Outlaw Mode Sicko is as safe as a pick can get. The Outlaws also picked up Hordle, another sure thing at a position of need. London, on the other hand, added plenty of new blood in what seems to be an impressive draft class. The defensive side of the ball was clearly a focus for London as they added several new defensive Royals. They also brought back franchise legends abh and slate, again sure things with legacies in London.

RE: (S35) PT 1 - Draft Recap - taterswc - 05-05-2022

SHL Affiliate

RE: (S35) PT 1 - Draft Recap - Mooty99 - 05-05-2022

There is so much I can say about both the DSFL and the ISFL draft i will try and pick and choose between the 2. DSFL it is hard to look past how KCC put together a new wide receiver group for their maxed QB Queen Elizabeth II. KCC didn’t just pick up 1good wide receiver but instead they picked up 4 with Morley, Beeblebrox, McHollwood and Perez all of who are all in the top 10 for TPE earners so the weapons now available on the team is crazy, expect to see a full air raid offence from KCC this season. As far as the ISFL draft I was of course involved in the Austin Copperhead draft and we were very happy with how it went. We picked up an amazing max earner in Draft Steal who is moving to corner back, our future QB in Queen Elizabeth II in the 2nd, LB Ryland Bunnell and FB The Incredible bulk in the 3rd, 4 active players in one draft is pretty awesome