International Simulation Football League
Stop Doing The Dobble - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+---- Forum: ISFL Thunderdome (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Stop Doing The Dobble (/showthread.php?tid=39234)

Stop Doing The Dobble - zaynzk - 05-05-2022

@Jaywe88 you know what you did

I attempted to do the dobble and now I have been banned from my local Wendy’s 

I have reported you to HO due to your unethical teachings and your lack of responsibility, I hope you are aware that you are falling down draft boards as speak. How many more children will suffer due to this unholy dance, my lawyer @Augustus von Heimlich will make an easy job of this case. Prepare to say goodbye to your luscious life and start preparing for the streets. I will ruin you.

RE: Stop Doing The Dobble - Jaywe88 - 05-05-2022

Upon speaking with his agent, he has this to say:

“The Dobble won’t be stopped”

RE: Stop Doing The Dobble - Raven - 05-05-2022

I saw Don Dobbler at a grocery store in Tijuana yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

RE: Stop Doing The Dobble - Augustus von Heimlich - 05-05-2022

You are going to be the target of the greatest lawsuit the world has ever seen. You don't know why? It's completely obvious. It's so obvious. I am the greatest lawyer in the US, the world, and human history. My hands have been awarded the Medals of Honor in four South American countries. I represented Vince Wilfork and after comparing hands, we agreed that mine were much larger than his. I have served for hundreds of Supreme Court cases, and I have won every single one. Justice Roberts once commented that my hands represent Lady Justice herself, despite my hands being incredibly masculine. Lawyer for you and for all the players, August von Heimlich.

RE: Stop Doing The Dobble - JoshiePoo - 05-06-2022

Yikes, bad optics for Dobbler here. I wonder how Tijuana responds...

RE: Stop Doing The Dobble - Jaywe88 - 05-06-2022

@zaynzk @Augustus von Heimlich
[Image: Y8vap8j.jpg]

-Don

RE: Stop Doing The Dobble - zaynzk - 05-06-2022

(05-06-2022, 08:13 AM)Jaywe88 Wrote: @zaynzk @Augustus von Heimlich
[Image: Y8vap8j.jpg]

-Don
Slander!!

RE: Stop Doing The Dobble - Augustus von Heimlich - 05-06-2022

Upon further reflection, and after reading the heartfelt post by @Jaywe88 , honor demands that I defend the Dobble. Do not despair @zaynzk , for I will not be leaving your side!

But Augustus, my big-handed friend, how can you defend two opposing players?

Quite simple! These two players should NOT be fighting! The real fight is not between these two strong, girthy, imposing men; no, it is between all of us who stand for freedom vs Wendy's. Who gives Wendy's the right to ban people for practicing the art of Dobble? Wendy has overstepped too far this time. I dream of a world where those who Dobble, correctly or incorrectly, are welcome and accepted at Wendy’s!

My ex wife's cousin oddly resembles Wendy, and just thinking of that horrific and revolting woman (my ex wife, not Wendy) stirs me to action. Thus, I request that HO bestow upon me executive power to sue Wendy's on behalf of all players of the league. To think, the esteemed Don T. Dobbler, a visionary, created something so beautiful to share with the world, only to have someone push it down. Let me tell you, Wendy, my hands are strong enough to crush the skull of an obese Bavarian man (true story), yet gentle enough to incubate a chicken egg. With one hand I shall bring forth wrath upon Wendy, and with the other, I shall hold in friendship the hands of Zayn and Dobbler's Estate.

Augustus von Heimlich, Lawyer for You.

RE: Stop Doing The Dobble - Kotasa - 05-06-2022

(05-06-2022, 09:44 AM)Augustus von Heimlich Wrote: Upon further reflection, and after reading the heartfelt post by @Jaywe88 , honor demands that I defend the Dobble. Do not despair @zaynzk , for I will not be leaving your side!

But Augustus, my big-handed friend, how can you defend two opposing players?

Quite simple! These two players should NOT be fighting! The real fight is not between these two strong, girthy, imposing men; no, it is between all of us who stand for freedom vs Wendy's. Who gives Wendy's the right to ban people for practicing the art of Dobble? Wendy has overstepped too far this time. I dream of a world where those who Dobble, correctly or incorrectly, are welcome and accepted at Wendy’s!

My ex wife's cousin oddly resembles Wendy, and just thinking of that horrific and revolting woman (my ex wife, not Wendy) stirs me to action. Thus, I request that HO bestow upon me executive power to sue Wendy's on behalf of all players of the league. To think, the esteemed Don T. Dobbler, a visionary, created something so beautiful to share with the world, only to have someone push it down. Let me tell you, Wendy, my hands are strong enough to crush the skull of an obese Bavarian man (true story), yet gentle enough to incubate a chicken egg. With one hand I shall bring forth wrath upon Wendy, and with the other, I shall hold in friendship the hands of Zayn and Dobbler's Estate.

Augustus von Heimlich, Lawyer for You.
@Swanty won't reply to this thread

RE: Stop Doing The Dobble - Swanty - 05-06-2022

(05-06-2022, 09:48 AM)Kotasa Wrote: @Swanty won't reply to this thread

You know what @Kotasa, kiss my ass! I'm not normally one to engage with your childish tactics, but I've had more than enough of you. You wanna talk so much shit about me & HO, brag about all the playoff appearances you have, but what have you ever actually done for any of those teams besides ride the coattails of the Dermots of the world?! You wanna come at me, fine, but you come at my forum activity after I've put in countless hours making this league one that should be Dobbling for seasons to come & that's when I take exception. You are scum & maybe you should take a look in the mirror at your own failed ability to Dobble before you take shots at mine.