International Simulation Football League
*Teemo Swift Presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Teemo Swift Presser (/showthread.php?tid=39260)

*Teemo Swift Presser - Repgnar - 05-06-2022

Ready for Grading. Thank you for all the questions.

Feel free to ask me with any questions you have for me as a player or a user before Week One starts. Really enjoying my time in the community so far.

From @Twenty6
1) Is Teemo's playstyle inspired by any particular NFL player? Why or why not? If I had to give an NFL credit for what i'd like to emulate I'd say Tryann Mathieu from a couple years ago. I'm a Kansas City fan so I enjoyed seeing him do his thing and hope he finds success in New Orleans. He may have overestimated his market but there's no question he was a KEY piece to our defense.

2) Would Teemo rather have signal-calling duties but get zero interceptions, or get eight interceptions but not wear the radio? Which ever gets us to an Ultimini. The only thing I can control is the TPE I gain from week to week. Outside of that I suppose you can pray to the Sim Gods or bribe the user that runs the simulator. If this is one game though eight interceptions in an insane stat and if we lost with eight interceptions I'd be dogging the offensive users for an eternity.

2) How did you happen upon this sim league? So when COVID first happened I saw an r/NFL post on the league and thought it was a cool idea. I was also starting a new job and had a kid on the way so besides reading the Reddit post I didn't do anything. There was a more recent r/NFL post though which finally got me to pull the trigger. I don't have to tell anyone here that it's a cool concept and i'm glad the community has been a great incentive to stay active.

3) Are you a dog or cat person? I don't like to put labels on myself but we currently have two dogs. On the flip side I grew up with a cat. If I had to pick a side though I think I would go with a cat moving forward. Dogs are a lot of extra work to make sure they're taken care of whether it's walks, play time, grooming, etc. We love our two dogs and will keep providing for them but the wife and I already agreed to put a pause on pets when it comes to that. They both have their pro's and con's but I'm leaning towards staying pet-free moving forward.

From @zaynzk

Winnisota? This is a freebie. Winnisota is now. Our GM's are top tier, our players are the best, and we only trail 1 franchise for total Ultimini Wins. My plan is to change that statistic while i'm in the DSFL. Tijuana is a great franchise but there's nothing like the Ducks and the stats need to reflect that. Quack to quack to quack in the Ultimini. The rest of the DSFL is about to get this work for a couple seasons.

From @DREAMSLOTH

Why did you want to be a safety? I wanted to have an impact on whichever team I got drafted to and I wanted to have a role as soon as I joined. Defense sounded like a positional group that is always in need. Safety and Cornerback were two positions that appealed to me and at the time there weren't a lot of safeties in the S36 Draft Class. I enjoy interceptions more than pancakes and sacks so the secondary is where I had interest in. I'm not married to the position and i'm willing to change if the team needs it whether it's at the DSFL or ISFL level. This is something I let scouts know and will continue to say to the ISFL scouts. In the far future I'll probably make a kicker though.
From @Jaywe88
Hey thanks for taking the time!

What are your ambitions in the league? Honestly, I think the answer to this would be greater than my player. There's so many departments or facets of ISFL/DSFL that someone can make a name for themselves in. Whether it's media, simming, active discord user, or something like that people can make themselves known in so many ways. Right now i'm having a lot of fun with interacting with people on discord and running sims in my own time. I'm still learning how to best use the program when it comes to sims but I could easily see myself devoting a lot of time to bouncing ideas and running sims with the Grey Ducks and eventually an ISFL team. The community is great and I plan to stay active whether it's shooting the shit with our great ISFL S36 class or helping people that ask questions. Goal is to just be a great member and asset to the community. Although setting some records would be nice.

How do you feel about your upcoming match against the Pythons? What a hell of a game. I really thought we would get the best of the Pythons but we turned it on too late. I'm glad too see another S36 ISFL Rookie get his work in but would prefer it not be against us. Lots of chances for either team to close out the game so can't fully blame the Sim Gods on this one. All I can say is good luck betting on our next matchup as that was way too close of a game to feel good betting on either team. Pretty sure we win matchup #2 though.

Do you have any suggestions of future things you want to see from the league? It may be too soon for me to give an honest answer on this currently. The community has been great and is probably the biggest asset the league has going for it. Besides locker rooms the DSFL rookie discord is where i'm most active. The rookie mentors do a GREAT job taking care of everyone there. It made it a lot easier to get up and running when the rookie mentors were so helpful. As for negatives I have no idea. As long as users recognize that this is a league run by individuals on their free time I think it's easy to see that everyone contributes to creating a simulation that people want to take part in. Once we're both drafted by an ISFL team and I do another presser please ask me this again as I'll have way more time in the league and may be able to provide some honest feedback.

RE: Teemo Swift Presser - Twenty6 - 05-06-2022

1) Is Teemo's playstyle inspired by any particular NFL player? Why or why not?
2) Would Teemo rather have signal-calling duties but get zero interceptions, or get eight interceptions but not wear the radio?
2) How did you happen upon this sim league?
3) Are you a dog or cat person?

RE: Teemo Swift Presser - zaynzk - 05-06-2022

Winnisota?

RE: Teemo Swift Presser - DREAMSLOTH - 05-06-2022

Why did you want to be a safety?

RE: Teemo Swift Presser - Jaywe88 - 05-07-2022

Hey thanks for taking the time!

What are your ambitions in the league?

How do you feel about your upcoming match against the Pythons?

Do you have any suggestions of future things you want to see from the league?