International Simulation Football League
Hendrix Ruling - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Punishments (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+--- Thread: Hendrix Ruling (/showthread.php?tid=3929)

Pages: 1 2 3

Hendrix Ruling - Noble - 08-31-2017

In light of the recent situation, we (Head Office) have made a new permission group for HENDRIX that keeps his access to NSFL GM section, but take away global mod perms for the permission group. This keeps him as moderator for his team section and locker room, therefor making him a moderator only in the areas he should have regardless. This will be instated until S5, meaning a full two season moderating suspension. He will also be charged the $2,000,000 suspension of the first offence of rule below.

As well, we are putting in place something in the rulebook to stop this from happening in the future.

Abuse of Moderation Power

- Any user who abuses moderation powers in order to alter (without permission or valid reasoning) another users post, topic, or reply will be given the follow punishments.

FIRST OFFENCE
- 2 season moderating suspension
- $2,000,000 fine

SECOND OFFENCE
- 5 season moderating suspension
- Loss of any job that would grant moderation and inability to take on a league role that grants moderation for 5 seasons.
- $5,000,000 fine

THIRD OFFENCE
- 10 season moderating suspension
- Permanent inability to take on a league role that grants moderation
- 1 season suspension
- $10,000,000 fine

If anyone has any questions regarding the above, you can state them below or contact me to clear up any details if you'd rather do it in private as I was the one who suggested the above ruling. Thank you.

Hendrix Ruling - ADwyer87 - 08-31-2017

free all my real ones

Hendrix Ruling - Oles - 08-31-2017

I do have a question. Say you accidentally double or triple post, and you take the measures to delete it, or you see someone do that and get rid of the repeat posts, that doesn't trigger these rules right?

Hendrix Ruling - RainDelay - 08-31-2017

(08-31-2017, 05:30 PM)To12143 Wrote:I do have a question. Say you accidentally double or triple post, and you take the measures to delete it, or you see someone do that and get rid of the repeat posts, that doesn't trigger these rules right?

I would think not

Hendrix Ruling - iamslm22 - 08-31-2017

(08-31-2017, 05:30 PM)To12143 Wrote:I do have a question. Say you accidentally double or triple post, and you take the measures to delete it, or you see someone do that and get rid of the repeat posts, that doesn't trigger these rules right?

I would assume that's valid reasoning?

Hendrix Ruling - Noble - 08-31-2017

(08-31-2017, 03:30 PM)To12143 Wrote:I do have a question. Say you accidentally double or triple post, and you take the measures to delete it, or you see someone do that and get rid of the repeat posts, that doesn't trigger these rules right?

Falls under valid reasoning Smile

Hendrix Ruling - Oles - 08-31-2017

Alright just wanted to make sure, rather be safe than sorry.

Hendrix Ruling - kckolbe - 08-31-2017

(08-31-2017, 03:30 PM)To12143 Wrote:I do have a question. Say you accidentally double or triple post, and you take the measures to delete it, or you see someone do that and get rid of the repeat posts, that doesn't trigger these rules right?

It says permission or valid reasoning. Pretty sure that falls under the latter. I've edited a post because someone tried to tag a GM with a question (like this: @[To12143) but left off the last character, so I added it.

Hendrix Ruling - Archon - 08-31-2017

I consider this ruling extremely fair.

Hendrix Ruling - tlk742 - 08-31-2017

I hope not else I'm a dead man.