International Simulation Football League
Laser Leaking Punishment - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Punishments (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+--- Thread: Laser Leaking Punishment (/showthread.php?tid=39394)

Laser Leaking Punishment - DarknessRising - 05-20-2022

@"Laser", during a conversation about an update issue, has leaked a game result in a teams Sim Line ahead of the games premiere (Week 8 ISFL). Laser self-reported the incident, and understands that this action, intentional or not, is not allowed. It is clear Laser acted without malice, and with the intention of avoiding larger conflict due to San Jose not be updated prior to the sim and wanting to be upfront about it. However, due to the nature of the information about the game result being divulged in front of GMs and HO members who dont know results, and the effect it had on causing everyone in the channel to receive Mode for the week, we felt it necessary to punish this situation despite the good-will

There is no precedent for this particular type of leak, and due to the nature of the incident HO will levy the following punishment:

- Personal fine of $2M

As always, Laser may contact @Attopax or any other member of the appeals team to appeal this decision.

RE: Laser Leaking Punishment - zaynzk - 05-20-2022

I am about to rant about the shit that goes on in this league that is unacceptable. I am putting it in discussion because it is not something for everyone to see but this is my journal so I get to write what I want. The power in this league is mishandled and blatantly abused. The biggest bully in the league, better known as laser, is continuously put on a pedestal by those in head office and others around the league. He has bullied multiple people out of the league and accused many more of cheating. He is the biggest problem in ISFL, yet somehow no one does anything about it. He has publicly bullied anyone and everyone who has said something he even slightly disagrees with. He also claims to care about things like using the word "self report" or other social justice warrior stuff. His attempt to silence those who disagree with him is no more than a power trip and an attempt to continue his grasp on this league. I would love to give specific examples but that would mean quoting from management chat and slm will probably report me for "leaking" the chat. We all know he has reported multiple people because of his own attempt to come off as the nice guy. Do not let him fool you, he is not a nice guy, he enjoys inflicting mental abuse and pain upon others, especially those who may have a different sense of humor or a different view from his. He has relentlessly picked on me because I made a suggestion to management about the league that he did not like. Honestly it was probably not something that could be implemented anyways but this was over a month ago and I still hear about how I only make bad suggestions and have bad ideas. Sure I do not make the best suggestions every time and there are always flaws in any idea but I have been disregarded and told my ideas are terrible by laser and his cult followers, as well as being told they have zero respect for me. Fuck you laser.

RE: Laser Leaking Punishment - mithrandir - 05-20-2022

Congrats on your first punishment, Laser! It's been a long time coming lol

RE: Laser Leaking Punishment - LB3737 - 05-20-2022

It enrages me how these notorious cheaters can constantly get away with this bs and simply because they’re in a position of power HO has to bow down for them when we all know if this was a simple peasant user like you or I the ban hammer would be swung

RE: Laser Leaking Punishment - unconfident - 05-20-2022

I am very disappointed @"Laser". Hearing about your behaviour has RUINED our relationship. Do better.

RE: Laser Leaking Punishment - ZootTX - 05-20-2022

Laser how could you!
The league should have taken away his Mountain Dew for a real punishment.