International Simulation Football League
*Kaiden King Mid-Season Presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Kaiden King Mid-Season Presser (/showthread.php?tid=39400)

*Kaiden King Mid-Season Presser - khkreator - 05-20-2022

The Most Fumble Recoveries in a Game Record-Holder is ready to answer some more questions as we head into the second half of the season. I'm for any answers you may have.

@Jaywe88 asks

How do you feel about your defensive performance so far?

Superb. I'm practically the best SS in the South. It's been a great defensive showing and I hope to keep producing more in the latter half of the season. If I'm not in the DSFL Pro Bowl, there's a major problem.

Your Twitter game is strong, anything we should expect later this week?

We are going to host some of the international teams, so keep you notifications on. 

How are you feeling for the rest of the season?

To be honest, this season is a learning process. Yeah this team won the Ultimini but how do we maintain that dominance? That's what we are learning in this season. That and the sim is trash so I expect anything.

@XaveValor asks

Which team are you most nervous playing?

Bondi Beach, not because they are good they aren't. But because they are looking every day, every week to pounce on us and win. Now that they have a TikTok I'm worried they are gonna keep clowning us losing to them. That's all.

Do you see yourself garnering any awards attention?

For a Day, I was the only safety in the Top 3 in the running for Defensive Rookie of The Player. It's certainly possible but it's a very DE and LB dominated spot. However, there's no if, and, or but about me becoming a Pro Bowler. 

If you could be on any other team, what team would it be and why?

If I had no choice, Tijuana, I would fit the locker room perfectly. Otherwise, Dallas 4 Life.

@Twenty6 asks

1) Your team defense is generating a lot of splashy plays, leading the league in interceptions and tied for second in forced fumbles, but are last in points and yards allowed. What do you feel your team lacks in making defensive stops when not forcing a turnover?

We need to stop letting them get past their cornerbacks. I have to maintain one side of the field and so does everyone else, we have a job to do and we need get in these receivers faces a little more.

2) What is your favorite part so far of being in Dallas (city, locker room, etc.)?

City is awesome, Locker Room is fantastic, it's like a second home and I'm looking forward to the day I can personally help give this city a fourth title.

3) You're from Houston, and now play for a Dallas team. Do you friends and families give you any crap for playing in a "rival" city?

If any one of our sports teams were good, probably. It's all good here, they are just happy for me to be close to home so they can head to stadium games.

RE: Kaiden King Mid-Season Presser - Jaywe88 - 05-20-2022

How do you feel about your defensive performance so far?

Your Twitter game is strong, anything we should expect later this week?

How are you feeling for the rest of the season?

RE: Kaiden King Mid-Season Presser - XaveValor - 05-20-2022

Which team are you most nervous playing?

Do you see yourself garnering any awards attention?

If you could be on any other team, what team would it be and why?

RE: Kaiden King Mid-Season Presser - Twenty6 - 05-20-2022

1) Your team defense is generating a lot of splashy plays, leading the league in interceptions and tied for second in forced fumbles, but are last in points and yards allowed. What do you feel your team lacks in making defensive stops when not forcing a turnover?
2) What is your favorite part so far of being in Dallas (city, locker room, etc.)?
3) You're from Houston, and now play for a Dallas team. Do you friends and families give you any crap for playing in a "rival" city?