International Simulation Football League
*Derrick “Rainmaker” Prince - Mid-season Presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Derrick “Rainmaker” Prince - Mid-season Presser (/showthread.php?tid=39403)

*Derrick “Rainmaker” Prince - Mid-season Presser - AnUnoriginalGuy - 05-20-2022

Y’all know why I’m here. Gimme all the questions you got - I’ll answer ‘em.

————

@XaveValor asks:

How do you feel about your performance so far this season?

Man…you don’t know how upset I’ve been with my performance. I want more, dude. Everybody wants more. But only one touchdown? 428 yards? 12th in the league for receiving? Dude, I gotta be so much better. That’s not to say I’ve not been having fun - I’ve had the time of my life in Bondi Beach. I just want…more.

Which DSFL is a sleeper Ultimini pick?

Me, obviously. Nah, haha, probably a guy like Thomas Robinson or, someone who I’m shocked went in the 3rd, JHM. 

Do you want to go into the ISFL ASAP or hang back a season to develop more?

I mean…it really depends, right? If I feel as if I have more to show, I’ll obviously keep going. If not, then I’ll probably stay back for a bit.

————

@Twenty6 asks:

1) As the team's leader in receptions and yards, how do you feel being trusted so early by your quarterback?

It’s a hell of a…what’s the word? Damn, what’s the word for when you - RESPONSIBILITY! Hell of a responsibility for a rookie year. But, it sure is fun.

2) Speaking of your quarterback, he seems to be in a bit of a slump. What plans are in the works to pull him out of this rut?

I’ve been working with Singh and talking with him every now and then. He’s a great guy, he just needs something to get him out of it. I do believe that with our most recent win against Minny that he’s out of that slump. May take, like, one or two more games, but he’s climbing the hill.

3) How are you handling all the spiders?

HELLLLL no I don’t handle them. Once had one of those nasty bastards try to run up against me on the field, had blue fur on the head and a bulky frame. Pancaked him though.

————

From @Jaywe88:

What’s your favorite breakfast food?

It really depends on how I feel that day. I can’t go wrong with a classic bowl of Special K Chocolate, but if I’m really feeling hungry, I like to hit up the local Wawa and grab a cheesesteak, American, light mayo and lettuce with pepperoni. That was my jam throughout college.

Where do you see yourself in the ISFL?

I see myself as a solid WR2/slot, or a really good kick returner.

————

@Painted writes:

How?

I have no idea, man.

What's been your favorite game moment so far?

I think it was week 6? I got the ball and I blasted it for a 50-plus yarder. That was amazing.

Who has the best ISFL branding?

I’ve really grown to like the Philadelphia branding. I originally thought it was just a poor man’s 76ers logo, but it really looks good. Still always gonna love the NOLA logo/branding.

Who has the best league twitter account? (you cant say bbb or yourself)

Fuck, dude! I love my twitter account AND I love my bondi account! Yeah, I run the account AND I do the graphics. My hands weren’t just built for catching, ha.

Um, probably Portland? They remind me of the Wendy’s twitter account, in a way.

What is one thing you want to change about the league or the sim?

Nothing much! I love the sim and the league. Just wish we won more.

————

With a bow, Rainmaker leaves the building, thunder clapping behind him.

RE: Derrick “Rainmaker” Prince - Mid-season Presser - XaveValor - 05-20-2022

How do you feel about your performance so far this season?

Which DSFL is a sleeper Ultimini pick?

Do you want to go into the ISFL ASAP or hang back a season to develop more?

RE: Derrick “Rainmaker” Prince - Mid-season Presser - Twenty6 - 05-20-2022

1) As the team's leader in receptions and yards, how do you feel being trusted so early by your quarterback?
2) Speaking of your quarterback, he seems to be in a bit of a slump. What plans are in the works to pull him out of this rut?
3) How are you handling all the spiders?

RE: Derrick “Rainmaker” Prince - Mid-season Presser - Jaywe88 - 05-20-2022

What’s your favorite breakfast food?

Where do you see yourself in the ISFL?

RE: Derrick “Rainmaker” Prince - Mid-season Presser - Painted - 05-20-2022

How?

What's been your favorite game moment so far?

Who has the best ISFL branding?

Who has the best league twitter account? (you cant say bbb or yourself)

What is one thing you want to change about the league or the sim?