International Simulation Football League
*Roma Amir-Kani Mid Season Presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Roma Amir-Kani Mid Season Presser (/showthread.php?tid=39425)

*Roma Amir-Kani Mid Season Presser - dallasrogue21 - 05-22-2022

Roma smashes through a random brick wall and sits down.
"I am ready for the presser," he says.

Alright! Time for a mid-season media presser! Ask away!

From XaveValor

1)How have your first experiences with the league been? Any areas where it could improve for rookies?

Good question, good question. Wait, what was the question again? Oh right. Yeah, the league has been pretty good to me so far, but you know how it is, big fish, little pond. The media can only take so much of my greatness. I’m pretty sure I broke one of the stat-trackers the last game with the sheer amount of, uh, what's the word, beautiful, yeah, plays that I made on the field. But I will say, getting used to the new high-paced gameplay in the DSFL in comparison to college football is quite the experience. And as for advice, I say, get good. You can quote that btw. Just in case you were wondering.

2)What are the goals for your player?

Well, the obvious goal is the hall of fame. But I've got that locked up already. So probably, leading the team in tackles and pass deflections. I may be a little behind. But when I get 73.5 tackles in a game, I won't be that far back anymore.

3)Favorite type of sandwich?

Easy question. Cuban. No doubt. Perfect sandwich. Especially if you put some rocks in it. Give you a little jaw workout. In the second place, probably any sandwich my mom makes me. Her sandwiches are amazing, and bonus points if it's a Cuban. I’ve actually got a Cuban in my workout bag right now, do you want a bite? No? Ah, more for me then.

From Slate

1)Are there any teams that stand out to you as ones you would want to play for in the ISFL?

100 percent the Austin Copperheads. They have easily the coolest logo in the league. They have an amazing color scheme, and theres no income taxes in Texas if you know what I mean.

2)Around what round do you think you will be taken in the ISFL draft?

1st overall. No doubt. With how dominant I’ve been, and how dominant I’m going to be, if I’m not drafted first overall, it'll be the worst mistake that team ever made. ‘Cause then I’ll go second, and I’ll terrorize the first overall team for the rest of my career. I will train specifically to destroy them.

3)What made you create a Safety?

(Alright, I’m hopping out of character here for this one.) I’ve played football since I was like 7, and from day one, I was a defensive back. Now as I’ve aged, I’m no longer the fastest one on the field, so I shifted to more of a strong safety role, rather than a corner, or free safety. So, I felt it was fitting to make Amir-Kani, a stupid, hard-hitting, enforcer strong safety. Probably the closest possible thing to me lol.

(Back into character now)

From Chucky

1)Who has the best logo/color scheme in the DSFL?

Who do I play for again? That’s right. Portland, of course, no other team's design comes anywhere close to ours. IT is the BEST color scheme and logo in the DSFL. BUT, if I had to choose a No. 2, and a FAR no. 2 at that, I mean FAR, it would be tied between the coyotes and the bird dogs. The coyotes definitely have the better color scheme of the two, but I like dogs. So bird dogs are good too. But not as good as Portland, no step on snek.

2)If you had to choose another position other than S, what would it be?

Either middle linebacker, or edge rusher. Middle linebacker because I like hitting people, and ya know, I think I could run the defense pretty well. Well, maybe not. But edge rusher cause its a constant fight. Always going for that QB, trying to get a sack. And when you get a sack, you usually get full credit for it. Not how it is with tackles or interceptions, where people go back to the defensive line’s performance, or other people's coverage. I can take full responsibility for my successes and my failures.

3)What came first - the chicken or egg?

What is chicken? Back in Slovenia, we didn't have those.

4)When do you think you will get your first int?

I’m not really into stat chasing or going for specific things, but when the time comes, it’ll happen. Now, I do wish it has happened earlier, but, my main position on the defense is a strong safety. So I spend less time in coverage going for ints like the FS or CB.

From Twenty6

1)Are you in any way related to the kool-aid man?

*Looks at broken brick wall* Is that why your asking? If so, well, maybe. My dad’s, father’s, mother’s last name was Kool-Aid, so I’m not 100 percent sure, but everyone on her side of the family is suspiciously good at breaking through brick walls. And so am I, I guess it translates well to football as well.

*Roma Amir-Kani disappears in thin air, seemingly with no meaning or reason.*
Well, thank you all for your questions, sadly Amir-Kani now has to go back to his rock-painting lessons and we have run out of time, we’ll see yall again in the postseason. After a Pythons Championship! GO SNEKS!

RE: Roma Amir-Kani Mid Season Presser - XaveValor - 05-22-2022

How has your first experiences with the league been? Any areas where it could improve for rookies?

What are the goals for your player?

Favorite type of sandwich?

RE: Roma Amir-Kani Mid Season Presser - slate - 05-22-2022

Are there any teams that stand out to you as ones you would want to play for in the ISFL?

Around what round do you think you will be taken in the ISFL draft?

Do you have any particular goals for your player's career? smh Xave beat me to this

What made you create at Safety?

RE: Roma Amir-Kani Mid Season Presser - Chucky - 05-22-2022

Who has the best logo/color scheme in the DSFL?

If you had to chose another position other than S, what would it be?

What came first - the chicken of egg?

When do you think you will get your first int?

RE: Roma Amir-Kani Mid Season Presser - Twenty6 - 05-22-2022

1) How did you come about the ISFL?
2) Does your player take any inspiration from an NFL player?
3) Are you in any way related to the Kool-Aid Man?