International Simulation Football League
Guy Fields is no more. - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Player Retirement (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: Guy Fields is no more. (/showthread.php?tid=39473)

Guy Fields is no more. - r0tzbua - 05-26-2022

After a season with Dallas and a lot more with Honolulu Guy Fields is hanging up his cleats and decides to call it a career. While he was never able to fully bring home the big awards I think we can generally call it a success, including highs and lows with HON and a Ultimus win.

When I joined this league nearly two years ago I recently moved to Canada, it was COVID part 1 and I was bored out of my mind. I did not know what to expect but I could never have expected that I would find so many great people here with some of them being what I would easily call friends now. Thank you to @Kyamprac and @Amidships for being so welcoming, taking me into your great circle and for some great beer drinking and board games on vacation, hopefully one of many more to come. Thank you @Kyle for being Kyle. I hate you. I mean I love you. I mean you know what I mean. Thank you @Attopax for sticking around with me for so long in HON, being a great GM for a bit. Thank you @siddhus for keeping me involved in HON and for being an all around great guy to share a locker room with. @OrbitingDeath being my favourite dutch guy ever and a great RB (and future QB) and for sticking through thick and thin in Honolulu. @IceBear32 for being ok with me being less involved in the last few seasons for work reasons but never being mad about it. @Raven I will miss the bants, and maybe we'll play together again soon.

And of course all my friends from Dallas, you made that locker room fun, interesting and were a great help in my time as a GM there. @yonggarius thanks for drafting me and getting me into Dallas, you made this team special for me. My fellow draftees from my class @Asked Madden who we chose as my replacement as Dallas GM, if you'd just get drafted ahead of me less I would like you even more. @ReverendOReily you are amazing. @zaynzk you are ... Zayn(e) ... but I still love you! @enigmatic not from my class, but a great Birddog forever! And all the other war room members, team members, that I spent time with in Dallas and Honolulu with that I will never forget. As well as other league fixtures that I will always keep close to me and didn't mention you, if you hate me forever now, that's ok but this is life.

Also @WhatAmUs <3

See ya on the flipside.

RE: Guy Fields is no more. - Raven - 05-26-2022

Congrats on a great career with the best team!

#1 in Tackles, TFLs, Forced Fumbles, Sacks and safeties for the Hahalua franchise. What a legend.

RE: Guy Fields is no more. - Kyamprac - 05-26-2022

Heart

RE: Guy Fields is no more. - 124715 - 05-26-2022

Best teammate and easy Hahas HOF, gl with the recreate!

RE: Guy Fields is no more. - hexify - 05-26-2022

Immaculate W bossman

RE: Guy Fields is no more. - Amidships - 05-27-2022

Glad you're recreating! Beers and board games again soon, bud.

RE: Guy Fields is no more. - OrbitingDeath - 05-27-2022

Love you man Smile Hope to be back on the same team with our next players.