International Simulation Football League
(S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident (/showthread.php?tid=39542)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

(S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - Luciddreams702 - 05-30-2022

(S35) PT 5 – Locker Room Incident
Complete the weekly Point Task to earn 3 TPE! All written responses must be at least 150 words. PT's may be submitted in another language, if you mention what language you are translating into, to make the job of the grader easier.

Do not claim this TPE until it has been graded and posted to the S35 claim thread. This task is due next Sunday, June 6th, 2022 at 11:59 ET. Have fun and get writing!

Written option: There has been a fight in your Locker Room. How did your Player and Team Respond?

Graphic option: Create a graphic displaying how your Team would move past the Event.

Affiliate claims from SHL and PBE and WSBL are accepted; link directly to your post and add a note if your username is different there. Make sure the week of the affiliate PT matches with the week of this point task.

Written and graphic responses must be posted solely in this thread and not for additional media credit. Also, if you try to build your word count by being super repetitive and rambling on, you will not get full credit. If you are caught plagiarizing/stealing someone else’s work, you will be punished as HO sees fit, including the potential loss of TPE or money. Do your own work please. If you have a non-full PT pass and would like to use it this week, make sure to post in the thread. No need to post in the thread if you have a full PT Pass.

If you have ideas for future PTs, visit the link below, and your idea may be used next week!!
https://forums.sim-football.com/showthread.php?tid=9205 - Submit Prompt Ideas here!

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - FootballIsCool - 05-30-2022

SHL Affiliate
Different Forum Username: hockeyiscool

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - High Stick King - 05-30-2022

SHL Affiliate

S37 rookie, not 100% if I should be doing these.

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - WildfireMicro - 05-30-2022

SHL Affiliate PT

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - Accka - 05-30-2022

Written option: There has been a fight in your Locker Room. How did your Player and Team Respond?

Let me tell you buddy, oh boy. I was out taking a long hard mobile game session on the brown thrown that doesn't have any doors on it, we are cool like that as a team, we don't close the door or anything while shitting. So anyway, I'm getting up, pull my pants up and here comes Mister fighting machine. Listen. Listen here okey, back in my day, them boys didn't, you know, you were a team and you didn't, well, anyway.. If anyone ever, I mean it did happen and some teams were like that, but if that happened back in my day. The team. You're a team and you work as a team and the coaching staff. So there were these shorts and Paul said they're too lady like and, well, okey this might be.. Okey. So anyway, you don't DO stuff like that to your teammates, okey? Got it? It's off limits, you talk things out and it doesn't go to media. Period. We solve these things in-house and none of it goes out, boys will be boys. You handshake it out, okey?

wc: 186

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - .simo - 05-30-2022

This is an interesting scenario for Wendell "Big Dell" Sailor. As the quarter back for the Outlaws of Arizona, a team in the ASFC conference of the International Simulation Football League, he is looked to to be a leader in the team and to be a player that everyone can count on to set a good example so he is not able to get involved in small and petty fights in side the locker room and has to be the bigger person and calm the situation down and figure a solution to move forward together as a happy team. One of the ways he normally does this and reacts after a fight is to get the team together at his house in Arizona and throw a big BBQ and have some beers and wine for Jay Cue Jr. and just get the team to forget about football for a day and just enjoy each others company and time and just have a nice afternoon.

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - bechtudo - 05-30-2022

There was a fight in the locker room between our starting TE who is known as an "outspoken provocateur" with a horrible overall morale and one of our offensive lineman. Playing side-by-side on the field the two had twice a run in on the field with assignments obviously not clearly understood on a certain play. The coach stepped in and found out very quickly the incident was started from the TE. He immediately send him home to calm down and asked him to show up in his office the next morning. At the meeting the TE showed no remorse and the coach had no other choice than kick the player of the team because a "cancer" in the locker room is not very helpful for the team spirit. In the team meeting after the conversation with the player the coach pointed out there will be no excuses in case something like this happens again. There is no room for disruptions and everybody needs to focus on the team and the success of the team.

174 words

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - iStegosauruz - 05-30-2022

WSBL Affiliate

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - OrbitingDeath - 05-30-2022

A fight has broken out in the Minnesota Grey Ducks locker room. After the dissapointing results of starting quarterback Owen Farrell @Asked Madden the management decide to not gamble any longer and bring in three more quarterbacks to finish out the season. But upon arrival, Nova Montagne, Brock Landers Jr. @gucci and Adrian St. Christmas @nunccoepi all looked weirdly at eachother. Which one of them would have to put in the most work. So a fight broke out, with each of them saying how they are the worst out of the options, all to avoid having to start a single game and just enjoying the time off while still being paid. We unfortunately have no records of what was said here, but it is definitly a unique situation. You would think replacing Farrell should be high on each of their lists, but instead they are trying to be the lowest string possible, just to have the most free time. It's highly unlikely that any of these QB's will make it to the big league with this attitude. Rumors go, Grey Ducks decided to let Farrell play out the season after this shitshow of the replacements.

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - gucci - 05-30-2022

Landers Jr. had just joined the Grey Ducks when he was approached by teammate Nova Montagne who asked him to switch positions so that she could be QB3 of the Ducks. For Landers Jr. that was unacceptable, so he waged the kind of warfare he was familiar with: psychological.

The next day when Montagne arrived at practice, Landers Jr. smiled at her and said, "I wish I was as brave as you. I mean, I love how you'll just wear anything. So confident!". Brock knew, this meant war. There was no way that Nova would be able to take this kind of passive-aggression without punching back. From that point on it was war for the two S37 prospects.

So began their career rivalry, two QBs competing at the top of the league, not friendly anymore after some poorly thought out comments before ever even entering the DSFL draft. It makes sense though, only in the DSFL do you ever encounter beef like this.