International Simulation Football League
(S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident (/showthread.php?tid=39542)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - MrGoat1246 - 05-31-2022

https://worldsimbasketball.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=2287&view=findpost&p=34875 WSBL Affiliate

Username: MrGoat

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - Vulfzilla - 05-31-2022

Over the weekend we had a pretty big blowup in the Honolulu Locker Room.  While its normally a pretty chill place, @IceBear32, @"Laser"and @MMFLEX got really into it about draft picks of all things.  They were fighting over how far into the future we should sacrifice with our win now mentality.  If I recall correctly, Icebear was really wanting to scale back the future-morgtaging, while the other two were just chanting TRADE OUR PICKS TRADE OUR PICKS for like 35 minutes.  The room kindof seperated into two groups, with the older players who really wanted to win a trophy before retiring on Laser and Flex's side, and the younger players who wanted to compete for years on Ice's.  I found myself kindof in the middle.  On the one hand, if we win a championship, I don't particularly care how the rest of my career goes. I just want a ring! But then, Laser had the audacity to suggest we needed a better CB and I flipped out.  I actually stabbed him with a morgul-knife, which is a poisoned knife that breaks off inside the victim. If the blade stays long enough, the victim becomes a wraith.  No word yet on what Yellowknife would be willing to give up to get him though...

WC: 212

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - KaleSalad - 05-31-2022

SHL affiliate

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - stein - 05-31-2022

Cob and the entire roster of the Baltimore Hawks reacted mostly in a calm manner and without incident. This is because the fights are a part of our regularly scheduled training. Not only do these locker room fights help us cull the weak, but they also help us establish and maintain a pecking order. Offensive and defensive team captains are selected via these fights because it's not enough to have the best stats or be the eldest player on either half of the roster. Other teams might find this information shocking, but none of our players have any doubt in their minds that the strongest players are leading the team. The only incident during the fights was King Jellyfish complaining about Cob having an unfair advantage because he was covered in butter and was thus very slippery and hard to grapple, but everyone agreed that was a silly argument because jellyfish are pretty slippery too. All in all the fights went pretty well and we're looking forward to them next week.

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - DREAMSLOTH - 05-31-2022

It turns out Stevie Licks didn't take too kindly to being asked for ritual sacrifice. Is it Jarvis Harbinger-Marjin's fault that Stevie isn't making kicks? Put JHM in at kicker. He isn't missing those kicks. All you need to do is kick the football.

Anyways, JHM proposed this whole sacrifice idea and -- as per Pythons team policy -- it was considered and voted on by team leadership. Unfortunately for JHM, the team decided that no, blood letting of their kicker would not be a good idea at this time. Perhaps this is only because there is one kicker on the roster.

Stevie, for their part, seemed to take it all in stride. They are after all incapable of human thought or emotion, being a literal bot and all. Though it is important for players to deploy this style of conflict resolution. When one player demands sacrifice of another, they must connect on a deeper level and understand the pain one another might be facing. JHM, of course, just wants their kicker to be good at kicking. Stevie wants to stay alive. There is opportunity for compromise, and I believe Pythons leadership recognized that. It was very well-handled all around.

Hopefully the kicks start going through the uprights. I doubt anyone wants this situation to happen again!

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - soevil - 05-31-2022

The season has has plenty of ups and downs for the Kansas City Coyotes. After taking the 4 top Wide Recievers in the draft, expectations were high to have an incredible run toward an Ultimini. After 10 games, the Yotes sit at 5-5 and second in the division, making the remaining games incredibly important. Though it didn’t come to blows, tensions were high during a heated discussion in the WR room. Though none of the the receivers are “divas” - everyone thinks that if only they had a few more touches a game, maybe the team would be a little better off. In the intense meeting, Mandrews, Beeple, Austin, and Octavío went back and forth trying to make the case that they should be more involved. Queen Elizabeth, having heard enough from the other room, stormed in and proclaimed that everyone was doing their part and that the team just had to tighten up. It became obvious that this fight was unimportant and would be forgotten about as soon as the Yotes did win the Ultimini in a few short weeks.

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - StadiumGambler - 05-31-2022

Sarasota's big locker room incident came during a heated debate between noted bot offensive lineman Coral Reef and defensive lineman David Moyes, ending in a food fight, three punches, six kicks, and a slap. The debate kicked off in the Sarasota training facility's cafeteria over the highly divisive topic "Is cereal a soup." Moyes insisted it wasn't, Reef insisted it was. Things escalated, Coral Reef's wiring for his brain CPU started sparking and smoking, and eventually the food fight began. Moyes got a new spaghetti wig, Reef found out that grape juice and internal bot player circuitry don't mix, but eventually the rest of the linemen interceded, led by Stumpy Jones. After deliberations with the captains of the team, everyone agreed that Coral Reef had no idea what he was talking about, as cereal was clearly a soup. Reef was then fined by the team and reprimanded for his behaviour, while Moyes was compensated for damager to his hair. Everyone was happy, except the bots, but they don't count so screw em'!

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - Reno - 05-31-2022

SHL Affiliate

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - unconfident - 05-31-2022

After the copperheads brutal loss to the Orange County otters, dropping their record to an appalling 1-9, everything boiled over in the locker room. I do not want to say who specifically but many players in the locker room got frustrated with each other, mostly with the perceived lack of fight in some other players, and disappointment that they may have given up on the season. It was ugly as there were many curse words, insults and some pushes and shoves. After about a minute, the offensive captain and general best performing player on the team Johnny Patey @“patey” stopped the arguing and made a very powerful speech. He mentioned how despite being mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, the copperheads could still make something of their season and prove they weren’t a bottom feeder team. After that the next 4 weeks of the season were fantastic. Austin collected 4 straight wins and both the teams and fans were re ignited, putting on a show and proving to the world and to themselves that there was still some left in the tank.

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - negs - 05-31-2022

After we lost to Chicago, the team was extremely heated since we had blown a great opportunity to move into pole playoff position. Our esteemed head coach Jose Allison laid into the team for their effort and that is when the fights started. Willie Miller and Ryan Negs had been going at it the entire season in practice and they were in a full blown fist fight. Christian Marciano and Barry Badman both thought they were general managers in another life and started kicking each other, arguing who was the better of the two. While this is happening, Zoltan was still preaching on a table like he did after every game about joining his cult. Finally, Mauler Panda had enough and barrel rolled into the table knocking Zoltan down. Ikick Ballz was going ballistic by himself, living up to his name by slapping folks in the calf. Hopefully this brings the Liberty closer together.