International Simulation Football League
*Inspector Gadget Is Pure Evil - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Inspector Gadget Is Pure Evil (/showthread.php?tid=39705)

*Inspector Gadget Is Pure Evil - xenosthelegend - 06-06-2022

Inspector Gadget seems like someone who is a great player, as in his first game ever he recorded 8 tackles, and forced a fumble. But I can assure you, that this is all a facade, you are being fooled into believing that you should draft him highly in the upcoming DSFL draft. Under the surface this man is pure evil. In the locker room, he wants to fire the Glims, the GM. I don't know if anyone else wants to fire Glims, but Inspector Gadget, despite being there for one game, already wants to fire the GM. Clearly an indication of terrible character. But the character concerns don't stop there, they only continue. I heard that Inspector Gadget went to an art museum, and tilted every painting. But he didn't just tilt every painting an arbitrary amount, he was very intentional with it, and made sure that every painting was tilted a different amount. He also supports the Bondi Beach NFTs, calling it the best decision they have made all season. Despite it being coarse, rough, and getting everywhere, Inspector Gadget likes sand. Inspector Gadget goes to the McDonalds drive thru at 2 AM, and orders 9 filet o fish sandwiches with 9 small fries, all of which without salt. Inspector Gadget actively steals the toilet paper from public restrooms. At parties, he puts out a bowl of M&Ms and skittles. But the bowls are not separate, they are one bowl, and it is a 'fun guessing game' when someone takes a handful. Inspector Gadget not only likes pineapple on pizza, but also brings his own emergency ketchup bottle to every pizza place he goes to. At his local supermarket, he purchased their entire supply of potatoes and cheese, for a month straight. He denied everyone else potatoes and cheese, he didn't even use them for anything, he just stockpiled them, and still probably has them lying around somewhere. Inspector Gadget only eats his steak well done, or completely raw. For entertainment one day, Inspector Gadget superglued a quarter to the sidewalk, and watched for hours as people tried, and failed to pick it up. Inspector Gadget makes his animal crackers fight, but never consumes any of them, and instead is left with a massive pile of broken animal cracker corpses, that is disposed of. Inspector Gadget thinks Ryan Negs is the greatest QB of all time. Inspector Gadget made his silly bands into circles only. At certain restaurants, Inspector Gadget will snatch a fly from outside for the sole purpose of putting in his soup. When Inspector Gadget worked at his local Taco Bell growing up, he put all of the sour cream in one end of the burrito. If all of the above has not convinced you that Inspector Gadget should not be drafted anywhere near the first round, I truly don't know what will, except for maybe this next one. Inspector Gadget does not think that Frost sux lmap. Clearly Inspector Gadget is a menace to society, and any thought of him going in at least the first three rounds has been extinguished by now.

RE: Inspector Gadget Is Pure Evil - Chucky - 06-06-2022

I once saw an inspector gadget buy all the toilet paper in the store and laugh at young kids who needed it.

He is a menace to society and must be stopped at once!

RE: Inspector Gadget Is Pure Evil - MattBake12 - 06-06-2022

I saw Inspector Gadget at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

RE: Inspector Gadget Is Pure Evil - Gadget - 06-06-2022

Inspector Gadget is quickly becoming one of my favorite players. He's just so negative and greedy. Practically costs nothing at all at one draft pick you pick him up on and that chill ass motherfucker gives you a the a deceptively high statline that masks poor coverage to use later in the game. And you also get this adorable little player on discord that ping things but usually is too harmless to be removed.

But more than the Inspector Gadget is just so negative. He comes on the Field like "Go Go Gadget arms" and I'm like "yeah Inspector, Go Go Gadget arms let's do this shit" and when he attacks he's like "Go Gadget Go" and I'm like "yeah GO Gadget Go." He doesn't say some bullshit macho shit like "I will destroy you" he's just like "nah Go Gadget Go." And he looks so happy. I mean this is an inanimate object literally brought to life by a cartoonist. he understands his life is a temporary magical gift and the dude is just fucking loving it. I mean look at his face he's just so happy.

I am literally never sad when Inspector Gadget is on the field. IDK if he's gonna make it into the big leagues or not but for now he a pretty chill player

RE: Inspector Gadget Is Pure Evil - soevil - 06-07-2022

Did someone say…Evil?