International Simulation Football League
(S36) Offseason Task - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S36) Offseason Task (/showthread.php?tid=39823)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: (S36) Offseason Task - SchwarzNarr - 06-22-2022

SHL affiliate 2.5 TPE: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=124716&pid=3231314#pid3231314

10. Melvin Murder-Moose wasn't always known by this name. In fact, in one point in time, MMM was only known by one name, mooseypoo. Daria Guava-Fresca rescued Melvin one summer while she was camping in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. The two ended up spending a large amount of time together that summer, and she brought him back home to Ann Arbor. As she began to attend the university, Melvin found himself wanting to stay with her on the field. He was then her fiercest cheerleader. He wanted to be there for every practice, and every game. But it was important that he was always there, no matter what. Melvin and Daria would return every summer to where she found him, in the hopes that he would find his parents, but the closest he ever got was finding a half dead moose zombie, it's brains turning to mush because of some evil parasites. Careful to keep his distance, Daria went to investigate the nearly dead moose herself, and she paid for the corpse to be brought to a vet and a necropsy performed. While the DNA tests were mostly inconclusive (or at least, so Melvin thought), he was able to gain some closure thinking about all that his dear friend had done for him. After watching her play several seasons with the Wolverines, Melvin headed further south with Daria to the city of Norfolk. It was quite warm for him there, but he grew to find several new friends, friendships which he kept for many many years. Adelie de Pengu, Bjorn Ironside and Lady Tesla Ironside were amongst those friendships that he has to this very day as he starts to enter his old age. There isn't much time left for Melvin, he has grown very old and is going to die soon, but he has led a good life.

17. The one thing that Melvin hates most about the Colorado Yeti Stadium is the field. In his mind, the red is absolutely not bright enough and he wishes that there was more that he could do in order to make the field more eventful. Moose are relatively colorblind, and that's honestly part of why Melvin loves the garish field. It makes it harder for his opponents to see clearly, and it really has provided him a competitive advantage on a few occasions. While Melvin wants to make sure that he was able to do what he could for the team, as he grew older, he grew more selfish, and he found himself chasing records that he honestly had no right to chase. Since that time, he thinks that the field should be as bright and vibrant as ever, with a neon cutout of his face at every hash mark. It would make it much more enjoyable for him, and probably that much more distracting to anyone else.

RE: (S36) Offseason Task - Arctic - 06-22-2022

31. PBE point task https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=26310&view=findpost&p=465886 +2.5 TPE

16. What I offer to a team willing to sign me is consistency and constant updating. I am very active in team discords and try to do each point task I can (evidenced by me writing this)! I also am willing to switch whatever position my team needs and I don’t really have a preference on how my player is built as long as he can contribute to my team. Picking me up is also a relatively low risk because I will be signed on waiver wire instead of having to use a draft pick on me. I know I haven’t updated my player yet but I'm waiting till I get advice from coaches on how to build my player before I spend my TPE. In Summary, signing Grayson Yates will reward a team with a positionally versatile, consistent player who is a great locker room presence and involved with the team. +2.5 TPE

12. As a very new create I decided to do this task to help me learn about the history of this league. I chose to research and write a season outlook on the team with my favorite branding, the Sarasota Sailfish. They rank 3rd in the league in average TPE and 2nd in total TPE. The team's running back John Huntsman was 4th in yards and tied for 2nd for touchdowns. I'm honestly surprised he didn’t get more carries, it seems like he easily could have passed 300. Sarasota was also 6th in passer rating making them top half of the league. Sarasota's quarterback Carter Knight was protected by an impressive offensive line that only allowed 13 sacks in 16 games. Overall a very talented offense with highly-rated players in all positions. Now we look at the defense which Sarasota seemed to have problems with this season. The Sailfish gave up 482 points this year, third most in the league. This honestly is surprising given that they were third in interceptions and tied for fourth in sacks. However, after looking at the roster they lack talent in a few positions, mainly linebackers and defensive end/tackle. Swantavius King has been a decent kicker, missing just 1 extra point and being very accurate within 49 yards. My outlook on this team is that they operate in win now mode to get the best out of Carter Knight and John Huntsman. I hope they are able to draft or sign a linebacker and some defensive line help to improve the defense. The offense is good enough that if they can get the defense to even at mid tier level I predict they will be a playoff team. However at the end of the day, they will need a little sim luck, and my sources report “sim gonna sim”. +5 TPE

RE: (S36) Offseason Task - Dip - 06-23-2022

7. My experience in the league has been pretty positive so far. I found the league through the r/Packers subreddit and joined thinking it would be something small on the side that I would check in on every once in a while. After I made an account on the forums, I was in awe. There was so much to do, so much to explore. I was taken aback and thought about quitting because I never thought I would be able to figure it all out. However, day by day I got the hang of things around the league. There are still a lot of things I haven’t explored yet and don’t quite understand but eventually, this will not be the case. Painted and Russ have been instrumental in my early days in the league. They have answered all of my questions to the fullest degree, no matter how trivial they might be (that rhymes!). However, the entire league has been friendly. I am looking forward to meeting and befriending more people in the coming weeks. I thought I was doing well TPE-wise until I looked at my draft class index and saw that there were people with almost triple my TPE. After I saw this, I realized that I wasn’t scrolling down far enough on many of the forum posts and that there are TPE opportunities galore. Despite this, I believe I am off to a decent start. I am on the forums every day pretty much looking for TPE opportunities and just learning about the league. I have yet to be drafted (I am writing this on draft day) but I am very excited. I can’t wait to see which team takes me first overall (hehehe). No matter when I get drafted, I will be very thankful (but I will be paying attention to what teams pass on me).

16. The primary thing I bring to a team is a burning passion to improve. I want to be the best wide receiver in DSFL history. Period. I will always seek opportunities for TPE and league money to upgrade my player. I promise that I will work hard every day to be the best. If you take the chance on me, you will get a player that gives it his all and does not settle for anything. This desire to improve also applies to my teammates. I will watch every game in its entirety, paying special attention to when I am on the field, and see what can be better. I want my team to be the best team in the league. If we are to achieve this, we need to better ourselves every day. If someone is slacking, tell them. If someone is doing well, tell them. It takes a team to win and I will do whatever I can to help my team win it all. I have only one ask for the team that drafts me: match my desire.

25. I chose to be a wide receiver because that is my favorite position when I play football IRL. I did not know, at the time of creating my player, that wide receiver is a very popular position in this sim league. Perhaps I would be more sought after if I were in a more scarce position. So, in a sense, wide receiver isn’t really a position that was “available” in the first place, value-wise. But if I were to change positions, I would probably choose cornerback. CB is my favorite position to play on defense when I play football (although when playing 7 on 7 there are only like 2 defensive positions). I would choose corner mainly because the position is so vital and can change the outcome of a game instantly. Look at Super Bowl 56. Bengals cornerback Eli Apple got torched and almost single-handedly won the Rams the game. If Apple was not bad at his job, maybe the outcome of the game would have been in Cincinnati’s favor. If I were at cornerback, I would lock down whatever receiver I was matched against (a reverse Eli Apple). If you are a good cornerback, your team benefits greatly (hence why Eli Apple’s team did not benefit).

RE: (S36) Offseason Task - PurplePiratePoo - 06-23-2022

13.  I think it would be a great idea for the league to keep expanding. There are still plenty of regions and communities that would thrive with the addition of a football team. One of the regions I think the league should expand too is the country of Spain. Now I know what your immediate thought might be; There is no way football will be able to compete with soccer. This may be true, however Spain is a country that has a history of adopting new sports and falling in love with them. For example, the sport of Padel was brought to Spain in the 70's and become one of the fastest growing sports. Nowadays, there are padel courts all over Spain with millions of people playing the sport every year. I think there is potential for American Football to be recieved the same way.  There are many big cities in Spain that I think would be perfect to expand to, however I think there is one city that would be better than all the rest which is Valencia. The city already has a cool logo with a bat that could be used as the mascot for the new team or at least incorporated in to the logo. There are plenty of good areas for building a new stadium, including potentially building it by the arts and science district. This area has magnificent buildings that would draw a crowd in just to walk around and that would provide more exposure to the team. The new team would have to compete against the two soccer teams that play in Valencia, but the citizens are known for being die hard fans. So if they started supporting the new football team, they would be ride or die fans. I really hope the league continues to expand and if they do, that they would seriously consider Valencia for an expansion city. (314 Words)

17. After such a great season, I think it was a great idea for the Mayor to announce the Seawolves are getting a new stadium! I haven't been able to see the plans yet, but I really hope the architects are including a pool in it. Norfolk's pre season training may have been leaked last year so now its no secret that we use the water to train and for settling arguments. I would also love to see some trapdoors included in to the planning so we can have some killer magic show halftimes. There's nothing like seeing "The Transported Man" happen in real time. I would love to see the new stadium include some upgrades for the food too. In the past, we have had some lame food like nachos and burgers, but what I would really like to see are some chocolate covered crickets. Those things are so delicious and nothing gets me ready for the field like popping a few of those bad boys. (166 Words)

22. Its such a shame that "Dan the one man band" had to cancel his halftime performance, but the league is in great hands because boy oh boy do I have a show for you. It starts pitch black. No on in the stadium can see anything until BAM a flash of light as I appear skydiving in to the stadium. I'm mic'd up because i'm singing some Kelly Clarkson's "Since You've Been Gone". The crowd thinks its gonna be a good landing, but I cut the schute and do three somersaults in to the pool that has appeared in the middle of the field. Immediately the best synchronized swimming routine starts happening complete with an LED show as well. Next we do a quick costume change in to my dapper magicians outfit. Thanks to the newly put in trapdoors I will perform "the Transported Man" and leave the audience in awe. I do a mic drop and get suited up cause Norfolk is about to win back to back Ultiminis. (170)

RE: (S36) Offseason Task - Matty86 - 06-24-2022

16. Matthew Mayhem brings the... Mayhem to a team. A team should take a chance on me because I'm an active locker room presence, and a solid earner in other leagues. I'm somewhat familiar with the game engine and sim leagues in general and excited to be an active participant for seasons to come. I've already made a number of friends throughout the league and have connections from my other sim leagues, and believe that I'm a first round talent and will continue to improve moving forward. Drafting me is the best decision a team could make and I hope to help contribute to multiple championships as we establish a dynasty together. A speed rushing Defensive End is something that every team could benefit from, and I aim to be one of, if not the best that this league has ever seen. A number of teams have shown interest and I'm excited to get my career started.

Code:
156 words

17. The Norfolk Seawolves have announced that they will begin construction on a new stadium next season, and there are a number of additions that I would like to see included in the plans. For starters, it's important to have statues of Seawolves all around the property. Massive intimidating statues of Seawolves, and each statue should have the head of the mascot of one of the other teams in the league hanging from it's mouth. The second thing that is a must have for the stadium are swimming pools. There should be swimming pools in the corner of each endzone where fans can watch the game from, and each pool should have a floating bar in it. Players can jump in to cool off as part of their touchdown celebrations, and fans can taunt and splash opposing players if they get too close. The final feature that should be included is windmill outside of the stadium. The main purpose of the windmill is not to be energy efficient, it is so that we can flip a switch and turn the windmill on to interfere with opposing teams passes and kicks.

Code:
189 Words

19. If Matthew Mayhem had a television show that they starred in, it would be pure mayhem. It would just be a hour of nonsense every week, pranks, interviews with teammates, interviews with animals at petting zoos, and Mayhem would be manning the camera as well as starting on camera at the same time for every bit. It would be a hybrid reality show and documentary. His teammate Sconnie McSix would be the co-host, and together they would just cause Mayhem all over Norfolk. One recurring  bit would involve Mayhem hiding in dumpsters and scaring children as they walk to school. Another bit would involve Mayhem wearing a go-pro as he and Sconnie interview animals at petting zoos and feeding them vegetables straight out of their mouths. Feeding a tiger raw meat from your mouth with no protective gear. Sconnie riding on Mayhems shoulders to interview a Giraffe? Pure Mayhem, the show couldn't fail. Must see TV and the world isn't ready for it.

Code:
165 Words

31. PBE Affiliate

RE: (S36) Offseason Task - xenosthelegend - 06-24-2022

6. Write 600 words or more on something about anything in the league that interests you. It could be related to statistics, a league issue that you take seriously, or a niche part of history that doesn’t fit neatly into either of the above categories. This must be directly related to the league, so don’t wax 600 words about your team’s participation on a Werewolf server or something.

Since my time in joining the league, the Philadelphia Liberty have been in a sort of purgatory. Outside of one outlier season, the Philadelphia Liberty have always been considered either a breakout team candidate, or a team that is viewed as a free win. Sometimes both. But I am not going to talk about those seasons, and will instead talk about the outlier, the S32 season of the ISFL.

Now before we dive into the story of the S32 season the scene needs to be set. Before S31, the last time the Philadelphia Liberty had made the playoffs was in S23, where they went 9-7, and lost in the first round of the playoffs. After that, they had been consistently at the bottom of the standings in the NSFC, and failed to finish with a winning record, and had spent a combined total of 8 weeks above .500 from S24 to S31. Through 8 seasons, and 128 weeks, only 8 of them were spent with a winning record in Philadelphia. That is a depressingly low 6.25%.

But something changed for this S32 Philadelphia Liberty team. Maybe something in them snapped. In their first game of the season, they crushed their opponent the Yellowknife Wraiths 29-6. But to make things even crazier, their rookie kicker Ikick Ballz set a franchise record for longest successful field goal with a 59 yard attempt. After that game, everyone in the locker room was feeling cautiously optimistic. But surely the sim would kick us back down, right? After the second game, it was the first time since S14(!!) that Philadelphia had won back to back games to start the season, and was their best start by far since then. Philadelphia won 4 games straight to start the season, third best in franchise history.

Heading into the final weeks, it became clear that Philadelphia would make the playoffs, the only question was where would they be seeded. This question came down to the final week of the regular season, if they lost they would be the 2 seed, but if they won, they would be the 1 seed. With the second highest scoring offense in the league, and the second best scoring defense in the league, they would secure the 1 seed after crushing the Colorado Yeti 38-13, in a game where QB Ryan Negs completed 73% of his passes for 315 yards, and 3 TDs. And in winning this game, Philadelphia had not only secured the 1 seed, but had done it for the first time in franchise history, and had won the most games in a single season in franchise history.

Many franchise records were set this season, many of which still hold today. Ryan Negs set the franchise record for highest passer rating in a season. Ikick Ballz set the franchise record for longest field goal. Ikick Ballz also tied the franchise single season record for most field goals made from a distance of 50 or more yards. Jake Fencik set the franchise record for most receiving yards in a season. Xavier Walls tied the franchise single game record for most sacks in a game.

But for now, the stage has been set for the playoffs. The last time the Philadelphia Liberty had made the playoffs was in S23, and they lost in the first round to the Colorado Yeti. But this time, they were against the Yeti again, and this time, the result would be different. While not nearly as dominant of a win as the final week of the regular season, Philadelphia did manage to defeat the Colorado Yeti 30-23. From personal experience, the locker room went crazy. Optimism was high, and the locker room was very excited to see what would happen next week against the Berlin Fire Salamanders.

The next week happened, and the game started. But the Philadelphia offense was nowhere to be found. The second best scoring offense in the league was held to a season low 12 points (one of only two times they were held under 20), and lost the game. Since then, Philadelphia has yet to make the playoffs again.

RE: (S36) Offseason Task - Jangorhino - 06-24-2022

Tier 3: Written/Graphics Tasks (Each must be either 150+ words or a graphic)
Choose up to FOUR for 2.5 TPE each.

19. Written Option: If your player had a show starring them, what would the plot be? Graphic Option: Create the cover art for your player’s show

The of Chim Rickles’ show would be a Columbo style mystery show and the name of the show would be, “Rickles”. Chim would have a partner named Leona and she would be a Haitian voodoo priestess. Together Leona and Chim would team up solve crimes all around the southeast untied states. Leona would use her voodoo to trick all the criminals into confessing and Chim would discourage this activity. Chim always wants to bust the bad guys using good detective work. However, Chim is pretty stupid and very bad at investigating crimes. So, Leona is always behind the scenes doing all the dirty work to catch the criminals. Leona is secretly in love with Chim and lets Chim believe he’s solving all the crimes without her help. Come to think of it, this show would be a bit like Inspector Gadget only with more contemporary themes and more violence and sex. The show would be rated R and include lots of gore.

162 words

23. Create a billboard, magazine cover, unique trading card, or video game cover depicting a one of the league's stars. (Graphic Task)

[Image: S36_uw_tsk_23.png]

5. Imagine your current position was not available to be picked when you created your player. What other position would you have picked, and why? (Written Task)

The other position I would choose if Safety wasn’t available would be defensive end. The reason I’d choose defensive end is because I think it’s one of the most important positions on the football field. From defensive end, a player can create pressure on the quarterback with an effective pass rush. Additionally, a player can help contain the run game from the defensive end position. A great defensive end makes everyone else’s job on the defense a lot easier. By creating pressure on the quarterbacks the secondary can spend less time in coverage. Additionally, defensive ends can draw double teams and free up linebackers to attack the run game and also drop into coverage. As a defensive end you can stack up lots of TFL and Sacks in the league! With more TFL and sacks you can get elected to Pro Bowls and get larger contracts. There have been so many great defensive ends in the ISFL over the years including the great Mario VonPebbles or MVP as he was called.

171 words

26. Football is a game that has been going on for a while, loved by fans all over. But what if you were able to make some rule changes? Talk us through your new version of football, and what would be different and why? (Written Task)

Some rule changes I would make in professional football are focused on giving some advantage back to defenses. The first rule change I’d adjust is to get rid of placing the ball at the spot of the foul on pass interference calls. Placing the ball at the spot of the foul gives an unfair advantage to offenses. By limiting pass interference alls to fifteen yards you would see a lot less instances of the offense taking advantage of the calls and just throwing the ball downfield. Often times the offense player is out of position to make a play on the ball but the call is made anyway and this greatly affects the outcome of the game. Another rule change I would consider is calling offensive holding more on offensive linemen. Currently, there are holding penalties committed by offensive linemen on every play of the game and only the most egregious instances are penalized. The calls should be made more often to allow the defensive lineman and linebackers to impact the game more fairly.

174 words

RE: (S36) Offseason Task - taterswc - 06-25-2022

10. Zephyr was extremely disappointed with his performance this season. Having been named captain of the Yellowknife Wraiths defense this season Zephyr was committed to bringing the Wraiths to the playoffs. While the Wraiths did make the playoffs it was not because of Zephyrs performance. He only managed 3 sacks and 1 tackle for loss. While his 4 forced fumbles felt good that still was a weak performance from him. Zephyr decided it was time to do an off season push to come back stronger next season. Zephyr set out on a training journey. The Journey began with Zephyr heading out into the Canadian wilderness. Zephyr has become too comfortable living indoors and needs to spend this offseason getting back to his roots. Once back in the woods Zephyr started to remember what it was like to live and hunt in the wild. The first night was hard as Zephyr hasn’t slept on the ground in a while. The woods were colder than he remembered and he realized he would need to find shelter before too many nights went by. Zephyr eventually did find shelter. A small cave that he could make a den out of for his training. He would also need to start hunting soon or risk not having food when the weather turned bad. Hunting came naturally back to Zephyr. He had been doing bits of hunting from time to time but this was different. If he didn’t catch food he didn’t eat. After a few failed attempts he finally got back into his rhythm and was able to keep himself well supplied with food. Zephyr took the opportunity to train in nature. While team practice was good training nothing beats the challenge of running through woods, chasing down deer, and swimming through streams. Once Zephyr was satisfied that he had gotten back to his roots he decided it was time to head home. He wanted to be rested to start the season off strong.

19. This seasons attempt at creating a Zephyr centric TV show will be Zephyr Bounty Hunter. Zephyr will team up with the legendary Dog the Bounty Hunter to chase down fugitives. Zephyr will wear the standard bounty hunter garb. A leather vest under a bullet proof vest, sun glasses and can of bear mace. Zephyr also has to work on his terminology. Saying things like Brah instead of just growling. The pilot episode will be Dog and Zephyr teaming up and finding a fugitive that jumps bond. This is what most episodes will be about but for the pilot they will have to do a long foot chase where Zephyr tackles the fugitive and they make a quick plug that Zephyr is a football player. The show is a perfect recipe for success and there is almost no way it will fail. It would take something like Dog making inappropriate statements that get leaked to the media.

31. SHL Affiliate

RE: (S36) Offseason Task - sarah - 06-25-2022

task 14

for what it was worth, despite the objections of some award voters, double doink had a very good season. as in really good. have you ever seen a kicker not miss a single field goal in a season? well i havent. however im pretty sure double doink is the 21st kicker in league history to ever get a perfect 100 percent field goal season. i think that's pretty impressive.

however, for how good of double doinks season was, i want to say that it is kind of weird that i somehow managed to miss three chip shots for extra point attempts. hmm. interesting.

what i do think that it helped is that when they did call on me during the season, however many times it did happen, i could at least get those three points through for you and at least help you out with that.

it was great in general seeing my team do well in the beginning of the season. by the end, we were a bit behind in the standings and it was frustrating to see some really unfortunate losses, but it was absolutely great to see that we did manage a bounce back in the end allowing us to get ahead and into the playoffs. and really to me getting in anything could happen.

the playoffs werent exactly fun though. we kind of faltered at the end and i missed my first field goal of the season on that night. i wrote media about it, it was such wild that a cody parkey character would miss a field goal in chicago in the playoffs. at least this one was less tragic, i did see that at the end we didnt at least lose because of the missed field goal but it does end up stinging a bit.

overall, good first season id think, went pretty well

Code:
307 words

task 30

what i dont necessarily understand about the awards system is how nominations are so separated from the voting system in general. like, i think theres a lot of motivated and interested people who pour through the stats and are able to settle on a list of five to allow for a decent list of nominees. i dont get why they are then disconnected because the nominees are just thrown to the gms.

we have already done a lot of the debating of the stats, we don't have the need to satisfy my own team need to go homer, we have already hammered it out i feel and can come up with a decent consensus myself. ive done this job in the dsfl twice, moreso since others dont and i am always broke af in this league, but, people here are smart and know a shitton about football, not necessarily me, but they should totally at least somewhat be a part of the process for deciding the actual winner.

Code:
168 words

task 31

pbe affiliate

RE: (S36) Offseason Task - Crunk - 06-25-2022

Code:
2. Tell us about your draft class. Is there anything that makes it special in comparison to other classes? Where did your fellow draftees land, how are they doing? Did anyone turn out to be an unexpected steal of that draft based on what you know today? Do you think anyone in your draft class will become a hall of famer? If you’re new to the league, how do you think your class will do? Where do you think people will get drafted to?

I came in as a part of the league-altering, expansion fuelling Season 25 class. Let's start by having a look at the first round.

1. BER - Swantiavius Jones - CB - Swanty

Pick 1 was the current commissioner of the ISFL. An unbelievably good user who has shaped the league that we see today in all sorts of ways, he's a lock for the User Hall of Fame one day. The most committed user was taken at 1oa, and that is pretty much the way that the ISFL should handle its business. I'm fairly sure Swantavius Jones won at least one position award, but the commish is too busy to update his Wiki page. Sadge.

2. YKW - Dan Foster - CB - Arkz

Arkz has gone on to be the GM of the Yellowknife Wraiths, and has held a number of league posts, currently being in charge of the awards process. I don't know Arkz too well, but he's one of those universally loved users that you can't find a bad word about, and going 2 in this strong a class was well deserved. I am, once again, fairly sure that Foster won some awards, but again, someone hasn't had time to update their Wiki. I respect it.

3. PHI - Tex Wrecks - DE - 209Tacos

Tacos is another user that I don't know so well, but everyone in Philly loves him and I can only imagine he's been involved with league GFX work at some point as his graphics are absolutely sick. Wrecks has played a solid 11 seasons in Philly, and won the DEotY award in the 2043 season, whatever the fuck that is, I have no idea why the Wiki works on years rather than season numbers like the rest of the league.

4. SJS - Raylan Crowder - DE - Asked Madden

Madden was a media grader for a long time and is now in charge of the league's auditors, so he has made a huge contibution to the league. He's also an SJS lifer, who will probably come close to the ever-present CK in terms of loyalty when all is said and done. Crowder played 9 seasons on the line for the Sabercats, but enver really managed to recapture the explosive form shown in his 14-sack rookie season.

5. COL - Albert Ruschmann - CB - katarn22

Katarn is the nicest man on the internet and there were no surprises when he was taken here. He went on the be an Ultimini-winning GM for the London Royals in the DSFL though has resisted taking the oft-changing Yeti GM role. Ruschmann is just about to enter his 12th season playing cornerback for the Yeti, so they got some value here.

6. BAL - Felix Archstone - OL - GlimsTC

Glims was the only prospect here who was already a GM in the DSFL, having just taken over the Kansas City Coyotes. He's another guy I don't know too well, but have never heard a bad word said about him. Archstone would end up leaving Baltimore for Austin in what can only be described as a sad time for the league that had absolutely nothing to do with Glims. He's now back GMing Bondi Beach in the DSFL. Great user.

7. HON - Guy Fields - LB - r0tzbua

There aren't many users that were more involved than r0tz at one point. Between graphics, streaming and I am like 95% sure he was the GM of Dallas at one point, but my memory is terrible. Fields went on to spend his entire career playing linebacker for Honolulu.

8. AZ - Tayshawn Crunk - S - Crunk

Crunk is me, but whatever, I will write this in the third person. Crunk was appointed GM of the Outlaws at the end of Season 25. Since then, he's become the fastest GM ever to 100 wins in the league and did so with a 70% win rate. Though I can't write the "universally loved" line here, there's no doubt that Crunk has taken a franchise with a once toxic reputation and instilled a culture of winning. Tayshawn Crunk had an unremarkable career.

Well shit, I am already at nearly 700 words, so it looks like many people who deserve a write up will miss out on one, but this next one is too good not to do.

9. CHI - James Gath - CB - Beefstu409

Season 25 even had the best draft busts. With such highlights as putting a skin onto a sim testing engine and posting that it was exclusively for the team who drafted him, and of course that time that he accidentally posted a picture of his dick in the Minnesota LR, and inexplicably decided to leave it there, Beefstu is a living legend among S25 draftees. Had he not been claimed by OSRS, who knows what he would have done in the league, or how much dong could have been posted. RIP.

Code:
803 words