International Simulation Football League
HIRED: DSFL HO Intern - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=495)
+--- Forum: Job Applications (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=226)
+---- Forum: Filled Jobs (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=522)
+---- Thread: HIRED: DSFL HO Intern (/showthread.php?tid=39943)

HIRED: DSFL HO Intern - nunccoepi - 06-20-2022

Hey everybody!

DSFL is looking for a dedicated user to join myself, @yonggarius, @ctots, and @Asked Madden as a intern! If you are interested in joining the DSFL Head Office, seeing some of the inner workings and contributing to the league, helping it to grow, and having a hand in positive changes to help make the league awesome, reach out to any one of us to submit your application. We will reach out for an interview.  Be ready to discuss the following:

- Information about you and your sim league background
- What you think you could add to HO
- What projects or improvements you’d like to work on

The deadline to apply is Wednesday 6/22 at 8pm ET!  We will conduct interviews at the end of this week and hope to have the post hired by 6/27.  This is a one-season position. 

Good luck!

RE: HIRING: DSFL HO Intern - domffl - 06-21-2022

Howdy friends (-: My name is Dom and I'm intern material. Let me show you how in the form of an acrostic.
D - DETERMINED because I'm determined to get this job.
O - OBFUSCATE because I make everything ambiguously fun.
M - MARITIME because I'm going to win the ship this year.

This is my first sim league I've been in (thanks TubaDeus for the rec) and I've loved it. Honestly the best part has just been making new friends with shared interests. But I'm going into my 3rd season in the ISFL and wanting to get to know more about the inner-workings and what niche of the league I can be the most helpful in. 
I'm pretty good at relaying information in a diplomatic sense. I have the "Customer Service" trait purchased on my user. I sometimes have good ideas and I can hype the heck out of someone who needs encouragement. 
I'd like to work on whatever the DSFL HO wants me to work on (-: but I think that working with the new creates to decrease our IA ratio is where I could help the most. The sim is a lot of fun, but what really hooked me into this league was the friendships I made. I don't think I really got all that active/serious about the league until Painted invited me to a Town Of Salem game on a Discord server. It was there that I met so many other ISFL friends and got to really enjoy myself and see the league for its true potential. So I think I'd like to focus on getting new creates better connected with others so that they stick around longer. But I don't really know, I'm still newish here. 

Anyways, thanks for listening; if you liked what you read, don't forget to hit the like and subscribe button at the bottom and leave comments on what my next video should be about!

RE: HIRING: DSFL HO Intern - nunccoepi - 06-21-2022

(06-21-2022, 08:20 AM)domffl Wrote: Howdy friends (-: My name is Dom and I'm intern material. Let me show you how in the form of an acrostic.
D - DETERMINED because I'm determined to get this job.
O - OBFUSCATE because I make everything ambiguously fun.
M - MARITIME because I'm going to win the ship this year.

This is my first sim league I've been in (thanks TubaDeus for the rec) and I've loved it. Honestly the best part has just been making new friends with shared interests. But I'm going into my 3rd season in the ISFL and wanting to get to know more about the inner-workings and what niche of the league I can be the most helpful in. 
I'm pretty good at relaying information in a diplomatic sense. I have the "Customer Service" trait purchased on my user. I sometimes have good ideas and I can hype the heck out of someone who needs encouragement. 
I'd like to work on whatever the DSFL HO wants me to work on (-: but I think that working with the new creates to decrease our IA ratio is where I could help the most. The sim is a lot of fun, but what really hooked me into this league was the friendships I made. I don't think I really got all that active/serious about the league until Painted invited me to a Town Of Salem game on a Discord server. It was there that I met so many other ISFL friends and got to really enjoy myself and see the league for its true potential. So I think I'd like to focus on getting new creates better connected with others so that they stick around longer. But I don't really know, I'm still newish here. 

Anyways, thanks for listening; if you liked what you read, don't forget to hit the like and subscribe button at the bottom and leave comments on what my next video should be about!

Love it!  We'll have someone reach out soon in discord DMs