International Simulation Football League
*Xavier Valorian ISFL Debut - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Xavier Valorian ISFL Debut (/showthread.php?tid=40041)

*Xavier Valorian ISFL Debut - XaveValor - 06-24-2022

Xave walks in, decked out in Butcher gear and colore, and steps up to the microphone. His smile has been plastered on his face for a week now. 

"All right, what you got for me?"

@Twenty6

1) You were the first D-lineman off the board, as many prognosticated. Did you expect to be taken where you were?

"You always expect to be taken as high as possible and 5th if a great place to be. Even better that I get to join a team that is having a lot of success. Hoping to continue the success this season."

2) As an instant call-up, how are your nerves?

"I'm nervous naturally. The OL are bigger and I need to really work on myself to get in a place to beat them consistently. I'll get there though!"

3) How are the vets treating you in the locker room?

"While not full-out hazing, there has been talk of watermelons. Whatever the hell that means. Makes me flinch in super markets though."

4) What would you do if when you opened your luggage, I popped out and said, "Surprise, roomie!"

"I would probably ask what took you so long, and then proceed to make claims to items in the fridge."

@soevil

How do you feel about the Butchers draft class compared to the rest of the ISFL?

"Having 2 first-round picks was huge and the Butchers made of the most of them. I think that all their picks were good longevity picks and I'm pumped to see how we are a few season from now."

Rumor has it that you will be officially switching to defensive end, how do you feel about that?

"Feels great! Shed a few pounds but still stronger than ever. It's nice to see the edge more and hopefully get even greater chances at the QB. Still adjusting to the strategy at that position though."

What QB do you look forward to sacking most?

"LaughLove. Dude's a beast and I want to make sure he feels the grass out there."

@Painted

Have you learned all the Chicago inside jokes yet? Which one is your favorite so far?

"All the different days of the week and the constant reminders. I'm catching on to what each means so every day is fun."

To many the butchers branding is controversial in terms of if you love it or hate it. Which side you on and why?

"I'm in the middle. The colors and text is excellent while the hand clutching the cleaver is meh. I would remove the hand, add a hook and make it hammer and sickle style."

It's Friday, what does that mean?

"Gotta get down on Friday. Everybody's looking forward to the weekend. Mostly it means we all collectively remember Rebecca Black is a person."

@zaynzk
Have you attempted to teach theCC how to ride a bike

"We have been successful multiple times, but he always ends up forgetting by the next day. We're having the team doctor check him out this weekend."

@AnUnoriginalGuy
How do you feel about where everyone else on your team fell in the draft?

"The fact that only one Python went in the first is amazing to me. Makes no damn sense. Seeing JHM go first in the second was great though and he'll be a stud for Philly forever."

RE: Xavier Valorian ISFL Debut - Twenty6 - 06-24-2022

1) You were the first D-lineman off the board, as many prognosticated. Did you expect to be taken where you were?
2) As an instant call-up, how are your nerves?
3) How are the vets treating you in the locker room?
4) What would you do if when you opened your luggage, I popped out and said, "Surprise, roomie!"

RE: Xavier Valorian ISFL Debut - soevil - 06-24-2022

How do you feel about the Butchers draft class compared to the rest of the ISFL?

Rumor has it that you will be officially switching to defensive end, how do you feel about that?

What QB do you look forward to sacking most?

RE: Xavier Valorian ISFL Debut - Painted - 06-24-2022

Have you learned all the Chicago inside jokes yet? Which one is your favorite so far?

To many the butchers branding is controversial in terms of if you love it or hate it. Which side you on and why?

It's Friday, what does that mean?

RE: Xavier Valorian ISFL Debut - zaynzk - 06-24-2022

Have you attempted to teach theCC how to ride a bike

RE: Xavier Valorian ISFL Debut - AnUnoriginalGuy - 06-24-2022

How do you feel about where everyone else on your team fell in the draft?