International Simulation Football League
*Akaki Akayre finally gives his first presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Akaki Akayre finally gives his first presser (/showthread.php?tid=40106)

*Akaki Akayre finally gives his first presser - Ulaire - 06-25-2022

Well, time for me to answer your questions to second place DSFL LBotY  All-Pro, and probably the most unexpected draft trade of ISFL draft. It's my first time, so be gentle.

Ok, sorry, that it took so long to answer, I had to travel without my laptop for a bit, and I hate using forum from mobile.

@firstfray
1) Well, scouting process was pretty pleasant mostly, so it was nice. As for falling, that was quite unexpected, but I'm happy with overall result. Overall a lot of players didn't go as high as I thought. Anyway, I can also count myself as Arizona first rounder now))

2) Yeah, Arizona invited me to their locker room and greeted me there. I like the atmosphere and players there, the locker room has a lot of experienced people that can give some advice. And they are pleasant to speak with too.

3) No more positional awards (F in chat for them) but obviously I think that I have a chance for all pro honors. That will depend from some sim luck and usage of course. Also, McThumper won this award fair and square this last season, he had great stats.

@soevil
1) Hard to say it definitely. Some people were really helpful for me in the beginning, like firstfray or Russ, so thanks to them a lot. But if I had to really choose let it be zeagle, who told me about the league and sim quite a lot and also vouched for me to Arizona. He also definitely has a great player career with his current player. Oh, and not to forget there is some nice pasta about him, that I definitely should put here: "All these fuckers jealous of our success that zeagle kid should really stfu and actually learn how to win an Ultimini; imagine having a stacked team of send downs and still being a shit tier GM"
As for hated, sorry, I wanted maybe to answer that question to create some fun drama, but nothing comes to my head now ._.

2) That's pretty easy. American football should definitely be called handegg. I think that such things as major sports should have their own unique names, not just copy the other things.

@Twenty6
1) With my locker room in Portland. They did the most for this to become true, cause I'm happy that I got to Arizona.

2) Interceptions definitely. First of all, they are the most important and are the biggest swings in the game that a defense can make, especially if it's a pick-six. Also I'm an LB, so that it's not really expected for me, like sacks or tackles for loss. Getting the ball with a chance to score is always cool for defense players I think.

3) I like square numbers, and while 25 is a square itself, it's also a sum of two smaller square numbers. So, twice the fun.

Thanks for all your questions, again, really sorry that it took so long and my answers are on the shorter side, quite tired right now

RE: Akaki Akayre finally gives his first presser - firstfray - 06-25-2022

How was your ISFL draft experience. What are your thoughts on having fallen so far?

How are the Outlaws? Have they welcomed you to the team?

Both you and Kevin McThumper are returning to the DSFL, do you think you can snatch the LBotY award from him this season?

RE: Akaki Akayre finally gives his first presser - soevil - 06-25-2022

Who is your most admired ISFL/DSFL player and why? Most hated?

If you could go back and time and rename anything, what would it be and why?

RE: Akaki Akayre finally gives his first presser - Twenty6 - 06-26-2022

1) When you got drafted by the Outlaws, with whom did you first share the news?
2) What is your favorite type of play to make when you're out on the field?
3) What significance does your #25 have?