International Simulation Football League
*Big Win For Coyotes - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Big Win For Coyotes (/showthread.php?tid=40312)

*Big Win For Coyotes - dustywilson22 - 07-12-2022

It's another day and another Dusty takes to get better Last we talked Kansas City had not won a game and coach made the OLine run to help them understand what It's like to be Queen behind them when they let a defender through. Lessons were learned and boundaries were set. They Understand Frost as a loving coach and a forgiving one, but one who understands the hard work aspect of things. Dusty has been putting In the work and they felt It was time to put that work Into action.

**This is the transcript of the day Of their game against Norfolk**

5 AM -Dusty Is up early this morning as he Is working on his technique as a player and working on what he thinks Is the best way to approach himself when blocking the opposition- -The agent walks in as he was trying to sleep in early today- "You know Dusty I get tired of waking up early, but you know what gets me up everyday? The fact there's money to be made and more of It!" -He tries to yell, but really It's only a tired yell as he yawned- Dusty responds, "Well yeah, but personally I got my money, now I want a win you know?" Agent nods "I understand man, but definitely never forget that me as your agent, I'm here to help you make money." "Definitely man, but just saying I at least want wins, plus It's gameday and no practice today means I need to get In that work bright and early. Also have to be ready for Film session this morning." Agent nods again and chimes in "Well just focus on your winning and I'll get you money." "Sounds great to me"

-Dusty and his agent would just get their day prepared while time would pass- -Dusty and his agent would have their breakfast together and discuss endorsements deals as Dusty wouldn't know which one's he liked better- -Eventually 9AM would roll around- 

9AM -Dusty can be seen getting into his practice gear- -His agent look flustered about It, but questioned him on it- "Practice gear on a film session? Fancy." "Well listen I expect the unexpected, especially with Coach Frost" "Well don't think about It too long and just focus on that film session" Dusty smirks, "You know I stay focused, It's like I live in that film room as much time I spend In there to be completely honest." 

10AM -Coach Frost welcomes everyone In and starts speaking- "Let's get to business as today we have one focus. Beating the Norfolk Seawolves their defending champs, so they know what It takes to win." -Everyone In the room can be seen giving worrying expressions or just knowing- "Listen we know their QB Pete Zuh Is leading the way for this squad, He's good on his legs so defense keep that in mind." "Now Dusty you got yourself a matchup with Matthew Mayhem Okay, He's a big player for them this season and we expect him to try and work his magic to beat you on the line." -Dusty nods and responds- "Yes Sir, He won't be getting past me." Coach Frost just smirks "I'm sure Queen Is hoping that you will." -Coach Frost goes over their plays and discuss how to beat their coverages, how to beat them on certain offensive plays- The Film session last 2 hours as they discuss Norfolks strong points and where to beat them at.

12 PM(morning) -Everyone Is leaving the room, but Dusty can be seen putting another clip of Matthew Mayhem- -Coach Frost Notices and asks- "You going to leave anytime soon Dusty?" Dusty looks back and chuckles "Yeah Coach I'll get rested up for the game I promise." 

Game would happen at 7 PM Central as Dusty would go on with his Kansas squad and beat the Norfolk Seawolves 31-14 which would be an absolute amazing win. 

(Locker room after game) -Coach Frost walks into the locker room and sees guys celebrating this amazing win- "Hey guys settle down let me speak for a second. I just want to say that you guys played a hell of a game and just wanted to say congratulations on your first win as a team this season." "It's a big accomplishment regardless of how our season turns out from here I love you guys and just remember that." "Now Tell them to bring me my money!" -Team starts celebrating as he did the meme for the team. 

**This Is the end of the transcript**

RE: Big Win For Coyotes - firstfray - 07-12-2022

Dusty the film room goat