International Simulation Football League
RFFO, Where did you go? - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: RFFO, Where did you go? (/showthread.php?tid=4038)

Pages: 1 2

RFFO, Where did you go? - RavensFanFromOntario - 09-02-2017

I'm just gonna post this here since, invariably (looking at you deathbyreddit) some twat is going to say I abandoned my team or some shit. Obviously, I wouldn't do that, I got hit by a car recently and have been in the hospital for awhile. I now return, and will answer any questions you have if need be.

RFFO, Where did you go? - 124715 - 09-02-2017

(09-02-2017, 12:10 PM)RavensFanFromOntario Wrote:I'm just gonna post this here since, invariably (looking at you deathbyreddit) some twat is going to say I abandoned my team or some shit. Obviously, I wouldn't do that, I got hit by a car recently and have been in the hospital for awhile. I now return, and will answer any questions you have if need be.

Oh no, I hope you are getting better. Glad to see you are back, the site just wasn't the same. :towel:

RFFO, Where did you go? - Perry87 - 09-02-2017

Good to see your ok! Get well soon.

(09-02-2017, 11:11 AM)124715 Wrote:Oh no, I hope you are getting better. Glad to see you are back, the site just wasn't the same.  :towel:

Yeah, without me some people were talking about a new worst GM :ph34r:

RFFO, Where did you go? - kckolbe - 09-02-2017

I got a question, why not put this shit in pressers and make some money?

I'm definitely glad you are back, though.

RFFO, Where did you go? - manicmav36 - 09-02-2017

(09-02-2017, 11:10 AM)RavensFanFromOntario Wrote:I'm just gonna post this here since, invariably (looking at you deathbyreddit) some twat is going to say I abandoned my team or some shit. Obviously, I wouldn't do that, I got hit by a car recently and have been in the hospital for awhile. I now return, and will answer any questions you have if need be.

I wish you a speedy recovery!

RFFO, Where did you go? - Raven - 09-02-2017

(09-02-2017, 05:10 PM)RavensFanFromOntario Wrote:I'm just gonna post this here since, invariably (looking at you deathbyreddit) some twat is going to say I abandoned my team or some shit. Obviously, I wouldn't do that, I got hit by a car recently and have been in the hospital for awhile. I now return, and will answer any questions you have if need be.

Hope your alright man! Speedy recovery wished to ya.

(09-02-2017, 11:12 AM)kckolbe Wrote:I got a question, why not put this shit in pressers and make some money?

I'm definitely glad you are back, though.

Because I'm not trying to cover up deserving media.

RFFO, Where did you go? - iamslm22 - 09-02-2017

(09-02-2017, 11:10 AM)RavensFanFromOntario Wrote:I'm just gonna post this here since, invariably (looking at you deathbyreddit) some twat is going to say I abandoned my team or some shit. Obviously, I wouldn't do that, I got hit by a car recently and have been in the hospital for awhile. I now return, and will answer any questions you have if need be.

Hot damn dude. Get better!

RFFO, Where did you go? - Archon - 09-02-2017

Welcome back, Legionboss LVL