International Simulation Football League
Did we get our yearly S25 appreciation thread yet? - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Did we get our yearly S25 appreciation thread yet? (/showthread.php?tid=40441)

Did we get our yearly S25 appreciation thread yet? - ReverendOReily - 07-24-2022

July 20th (and the days preceding/following, but mostly July 20th) marks two years in the league for many of my fellow S25 pals and I wanted to celebrate this milestone, especially with anyone who might've completely forgotten (like myself until recently!) Big thank yous to the lot of you, I couldn't have asked for a better group to enter the league with.

@zaynzk @Asked Madden @r0tzbua @Kotasa @Swanty @Pat @Cody @slate @katarn22 @platanocat @Crunk @Crodyman @GlimsTC @y2bobman @Arkz @Air Crou @Jimi64 @ThunderTitan82 @LancedJack @frazzle14 @ConnorM123 @Eldorian @GuitarMaster116 @ajtigger @teddyoojo @jzajenius36 @UberBJ @xenosthelegend @TMosura and most of all, @DingusDiddler also known as ISFL legend Lugolor Gulogor.  

Ah what the hell even the stinky S25 recreates get to celebrate @timeconsumer @speculadora @Mooty99 @Bwestfield @Raven 

Sorry to anyone I forgot to tag but also you're welcome for sparing you the notification.

DAL OCO YKW

RE: Did we get our yearly S25 appreciation thread yet? - Raven - 07-25-2022

Heart S25

RE: Did we get our yearly S25 appreciation thread yet? - Jimi64 - 07-25-2022

I will forever with major bias say this is the GOAT class.
It just worked out perfect that so many people were looking for a time killer during COVID, and with everyone at home, there was so much activity, creativity, and passion for the league. 
And ya know what? Looking around, there still is, but those early days of the S25 class were so damn fun.

RE: Did we get our yearly S25 appreciation thread yet? - Air Crou - 07-29-2022

(07-24-2022, 11:08 PM)ReverendOReily Wrote: July 20th (and the days preceding/following, but mostly July 20th) marks two years in the league for many of my fellow S25 pals and I wanted to celebrate this milestone, especially with anyone who might've completely forgotten (like myself until recently!) Big thank yous to the lot of you, I couldn't have asked for a better group to enter the league with.

@zaynzk @Asked Madden @r0tzbua @Kotasa @Swanty @Pat @Cody @slate @katarn22 @platanocat @Crunk @Crodyman @GlimsTC @y2bobman @Arkz @Air Crou @Jimi64 @ThunderTitan82 @LancedJack @frazzle14 @ConnorM123 @Eldorian @GuitarMaster116 @ajtigger @teddyoojo @jzajenius36 @UberBJ @xenosthelegend @TMosura and most of all, @DingusDiddler also known as ISFL legend Lugolor Gulogor.  

Ah what the hell even the stinky S25 recreates get to celebrate @timeconsumer @speculadora @Mooty99 @Bwestfield @Raven 

Sorry to anyone I forgot to tag but also you're welcome for sparing you the notification.

DAL OCO YKW
S25 was my recreate, just sayin lmao. Also eff that, it's been over three years for me around here, yikes.

RE: Did we get our yearly S25 appreciation thread yet? - zaynzk - 08-12-2022

S25 best 25

RE: Did we get our yearly S25 appreciation thread yet? - Cody - 08-12-2022

S25 will go down as one of the best classes ever. There are ton of great people in that class who are still around and doing great things for the league. Love everyone from the class!

RE: Did we get our yearly S25 appreciation thread yet? - GlimsTC - 08-12-2022

S25 runs this league!!!!

RE: Did we get our yearly S25 appreciation thread yet? - deadlunatic - 08-22-2022

easily best class ever

RE: Did we get our yearly S25 appreciation thread yet? - Crodyman - 09-03-2022

S25 best e z